• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Can A republican in the group explain why Kim Jong Un is such a great guy

kaz

Small l libertarian
I pointed out the facts to you about how Clinton avoided service. Nothing more.
You and your ilk throw insults at Gore and Kerry for serving...but excuse Cheney, Trump and others...even as Trump used a fake diagnosis to avoid serving and then calls avoiding STDs in the 70s his personal Vietnam....
You just lied again. I said I didn't have a problem with anyone avoiding service or combat in Vietnam. It was a bad war with the politicians killing American troops and Vietnamese by not letting the troops win the war. I said I'm against your partisanship and changing your view by party.

So let's make this easy.

1) Are you OK with any Republican who didn't serve in the war?

2) Do you condemn any Democrat for not going?

I support everyone who didn't go. When war is endless for no purpose because the politicians prevent winning it, it's just killing people

3) Are you OK with ANY Republican President in a war in the last 40 years (i.e., through and including Reagan)

4) Are you against ANY Democrat President in a war in the last 40 years?

You just argue for Democrats and against Republicans every time. Does anything but party matter to you?

kaz

Small l libertarian
Did you serve in either of George W. Bush's wars? If Trump starts a war with Iran, will you sign up?
Did I sign up or will I sign up for any of three wars that I oppose.

OK, you got me. You'll have to explain the relevance of that question

kaz

Small l libertarian
I know, you said Gore. However it’s always nice to point out how your boys slimed Kerry and backed Bush who had a service record which would have landed anyone else in Leavenworth. Gore was the son of a high ranking US Senator so I do not doubt that he got special treatment.
I don't have boys, just daughters. Thanks for asking though.

The rest of your post is tripping so I'll pass. It's only 3pm on the east coast, you're already trashed? Trump would have gone to Leavenworth for being in the Texas national guard? That's retarded

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I didn't say anything about Kerry, I didn't even mention him
Your posts criticizing Kerry.

We found most people didn't even know the difference between communism and democracy. They only wanted to work in rice paddies without helicopters strafing them and bombs with napalm burning their villages and tearing their country apart.

So now you admit that Kerry said he burned villages
I loved the John Kerry movies, they were great! Oh wait, that was John Rambo.

Then the courageous hero after getting three bandaids headed for the exits and threw his military comrades under the bus

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/this-is-how-trump-loves-the-military.121340/page-6#post-2423461

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Did I sign up or will I sign up for any of three wars that I oppose.

OK, you got me. You'll have to explain the relevance of that question
You are posting about democrats being war mongers...and that democrats should go off and serve in wars started by democratic presidents...

I just wanted to know how consistent you'd be.

I actually supported the invasion of Afghanistan...but not the invasion of Iraq and certainly not Trump's needless and abrasive actions towards Iran.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Your posts criticizing Kerry.

We found most people didn't even know the difference between communism and democracy. They only wanted to work in rice paddies without helicopters strafing them and bombs with napalm burning their villages and tearing their country apart.

So now you admit that Kerry said he burned villages
I loved the John Kerry movies, they were great! Oh wait, that was John Rambo.

Then the courageous hero after getting three bandaids headed for the exits and threw his military comrades under the bus

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/this-is-how-trump-loves-the-military.121340/page-6#post-2423461
I didn't mention Kerry ... in this discussion ...

You didn't get that? Seriously? I didn't mean I didn't mention him a year ago.

You're just getting weirder and weirder

kaz

Small l libertarian
You are posting about democrats being war mongers...and that democrats should go off and serve in wars started by democratic presidents...

I just wanted to know how consistent you'd be.

I actually supported the invasion of Afghanistan...but not the invasion of Iraq and certainly not Trump's needless and abrasive actions towards Iran.
So you volunteered for Afghanistan?

And you learned I was consistent. I didn't join any of the wars I don't support

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you volunteered for Afghanistan?

And you learned I was consistent. I didn't join any of the wars I don't support
I volunteered in 1972. a little old to sign up now.

You learned that I do not support wars initiated by democrats alone...I judge by the purpose of the conflict.

So in spite of your not supporting the republicans when they invaded Grenada, Panama, Iraq, Afghanistan & Iraq again...you still think democrats are war mongers...and think that makes you consistent. :confused:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You just lied again. I said I didn't have a problem with anyone avoiding service or combat in Vietnam. It was a bad war with the politicians killing American troops and Vietnamese by not letting the troops win the war. I said I'm against your partisanship and changing your view by party.

So let's make this easy.

1) Are you OK with any Republican who didn't serve in the war?

2) Do you condemn any Democrat for not going?

I support everyone who didn't go. When war is endless for no purpose because the politicians prevent winning it, it's just killing people

3) Are you OK with ANY Republican President in a war in the last 40 years (i.e., through and including Reagan)

4) Are you against ANY Democrat President in a war in the last 40 years?

You just argue for Democrats and against Republicans every time. Does anything but party matter to you?
I'm not ok with someone supporting the war, but avoiding service because they have other priorities (or can get a doctor to fake an excuse).

Those who spoke out against the war and didn't go are true to their beliefs.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I didn't mention Kerry ... in this discussion ...

You didn't get that? Seriously? I didn't mean I didn't mention him a year ago.

You're just getting weirder and weirder
Ah, so your insults thrown at one who served don't count after the statute of limitations?

You claimed you didn't mention Kerry. Clearly you had. Now you want to clarify that your opinions have a shelf life.

kaz

Small l libertarian
I'm not ok with someone supporting the war, but avoiding service because they have other priorities (or can get a doctor to fake an excuse)
Or Oxford. Just more of your lies. It's Democrat OK, Republican not OK. Democrats are just as big of warmongers as Republicans. Often bigger

kaz

Small l libertarian
Ah, so your insults thrown at one who served don't count after the statute of limitations?

You claimed you didn't mention Kerry. Clearly you had. Now you want to clarify that your opinions have a shelf life.
Yes, John F'ing Kerry heroically kept putting himself in for purple hearts that were turned down even in a war they gave medals out like candy because he got three boo boos and a bandaid and then used that to get out of the war when no one ever did that before.

Then he made himself sound like Rambo in congressional testimony where he lied his ass off that he was in Platoon, Hamburger Hill and the Killing fields and called his comrades baby murderers.

Yeah, the guy's scum. But I didn't mention him in that conversation until you brought him up

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, John F'ing Kerry heroically kept putting himself in for purple hearts that were turned down even in a war they gave medals out like candy because he got three boo boos and a bandaid and then used that to get out of the war when no one ever did that before.

Then he made himself sound like Rambo in congressional testimony where he lied his ass off that he was in Platoon, Hamburger Hill and the Killing fields and called his comrades baby murderers.

Yeah, the guy's scum. But I didn't mention him in that conversation until you brought him up
You mean, you didn't mention him here, but didn't mind throwing out bullshit accusations in the past...

Were you ever in the military? If you had been you'd know that you can't put yourself in for a purple heart. His testimony before congress was not about himself....it was about the Winter Soldier meetings of other veterans.

Do you have evidence that no other soldier in Vietnam had been sent home after three purple hearts? I'd bet not. By the way, have you ever criticized a republican combat veteran or is it only democratic ones you find to be scum?

Spamature

President
Why would you expect to know what N. Korea is doing internally? Our Democrat owned media wouldn't report on that, because it would then vindicate Trump.
Why does the hate filled left ignore the fact that Warmbier should never have been in N. Korea in the first place? There have been several young Americans who died in countries they never should have been in. So just what is a president supposed to do about Americans who break laws in foreign nations?
Biden IS being investigated by the DOJ. You mean your media hasn't told you that?
I thought Trump banned all investigations into candidates in this election.
Yet Barr has approved of an investigation of Biden ? Based upon what evidence ? What did your right wing media tell you about what is going on internally in this country ?

Spamature

President
He's not a great guy. President Trump tried to give the little ass-hole a chance to do something good for his country and for the peace of the world. Trump doesn't love him but he, at least, tried something no Democrat has had the balls to try.
You don't get it because you don't get a lot of things, that people a lot smarter than you are, do get.
Are you saying he's just leading Kim on ?

kaz

Small l libertarian
If you had been you'd know that you can't put yourself in for a purple heart
Right. And when they were turned down, he continued to resubmit his band aid purple hearts. Then he did what no one else ever did, used three band aid purple hearts to cut and run. What a coward.

Then he lied and called his comrades war criminals and women and baby killers. The guy was a liar, a charlatan and a fraud.

Later he called the US troops in Iraq terrorists

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Right. And when they were turned down, he continued to resubmit his band aid purple hearts. Then he did what no one else ever did, used three band aid purple hearts to cut and run. What a coward.

Then he lied and called his comrades war criminals and women and baby killers. The guy was a liar, a charlatan and a fraud.

Later he called the US troops in Iraq terrorists
Clearly you never served in uniform...you continue to spout anti-military crap about putting yourself in for medals and calling someone who volunteered for hazardous duty a coward. You suck.

Kerry did not call US Troops terrorists;

Jack4freedom

Governor
I don't have boys, just daughters. Thanks for asking though.

The rest of your post is tripping so I'll pass. It's only 3pm on the east coast, you're already trashed? Trump would have gone to Leavenworth for being in the Texas national guard? That's retarded
Not for being in the National Guard, for being AWOL.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Clearly you never served in uniform...you continue to spout anti-military crap about putting yourself in for medals and calling someone who volunteered for hazardous duty a coward. You suck.

Kerry did not call US Troops terrorists;
Kerry was pretty insulting toward US troops. He apologized profusely like the one-nutted c**ks***er he is.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Kerry was pretty insulting toward US troops. He apologized profusely like the one-nutted c**ks***er he is.
and you think Trump has been perfect, I suppose. Trump told the JCS that they were a bunch of losers. He told us that he had no respect for POWs. He has now assigned our troops to the oil wells in Syria...to take their oil, intead of protecting our allies the Kurds.
He said he loves war. Wow...

Kerry did volunteer for combat. Trump got a doctor to fake an excuse to get out of being in uniform.