• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Can I get a covfefe with cheese?

Jen

Senator
Funny how a typo made by someone the MSM detests can take precedence over real news.

Correction. It's not "funny".
It's downright pathetic.

Caroljo

Senator
The thing is, and the 'rumor' is, that word is Arabic for "I will stand up"....which would make sense in the tweet he made. If it were a typo, then why did he tweet early in the morning asking if anyone had figured out what it meant yet? He was in SA recently....he may have learned some of the language, and used it to rile up the liberals. If true...it's funnier than hell! Lol!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Funny how a typo made by someone the MSM detests can take precedence over real news.

Correction. It's not "funny".
It's downright pathetic.
I don't Tweet, but, there are times when I type something here and either key locks and it comes up as 'sooooooooooooooo' or spell check really screws up what I typed..........I don't know if it was a typo, appears again Trump is one step ahead of his haters again.

sear

Mayor
"Funny how a typo made by someone the MSM detests can take precedence over real news." J #2
a) "Typo"?!?!
Just what word is it you think Trump was trying to type instead? "Albuquerque"?!?!

b) "Someone"?!
That "someone" happens to be the president of the United States.

c) This particular "someone" is attempting to run the United States of America like a reality TV show. And in but half a year already proven to severely test political and diplomatic relations. Our allies aren't any happier with Trump than our Republican controlled congress is.
"Correction. It's not "funny".
It's downright pathetic."
It's vastly worse than that.

What hangs in the balance is not merely the human race, but Earth's ecosystem.

If Trump & Putin get into a urinating contest, and the total nuclear arsenals of these two superpowers are exchanged, it's not clear even Penicillin and Anthrax will survive.

And there's no sanity check.
There's no:
- hey wait a minute! Launch nuclear missiles? FOR WHAT ?!?!

Malcolm Nance says the Secret Service's standing orders are to kill anyone that tries to prevent any U.S. president from launching a nuclear first strike, regardless of how inappropriate that nuclear first strike may be.