• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Can someone explain this please?

Colorforms

Senator
And you are a republican peeing yourself while spewing LIES Trump tells about Obama to try to cover his own incompetency and failures.
Here’s an example: https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/trumps-h1n1-swine-flu-pandemic-spin/
You should read these things before posting them. Trump was correct when he said Obama did nothing. The article calls it an untruth because it conflates the CDC with Obama. Obama actually did nothing until Oct 25th when he declared a national emergency.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
California has 3,800 corona virus cases. NY has 38,000 . . . Ten times as many.

California has 78 deaths. NY has 385 . . . Five times more.

Yet NY governor Cuomo is on TV 24/7, and us bring treated by the media as a savior. They're even trying to supplant Biden with Cuomo as the probable 2020 nominee.

Why are New Yorkers getting sick at an exponentially higher rate? And why is Cuomo getting a free ride on this?
The governor of California is Nancy Pelosi's nephew so he's probably lying about the numbers. Lying seems to run in that family.
Cuomo is getting some latitude because the Democrats are starting to realize what we have all known for many years....Joe Biden is as nutty as the proverbial fruitcake.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member

Yet NY governor Cuomo is on TV 24/7, and us bring treated by the media as a savior. They're even trying to supplant Biden with Cuomo as the probable 2020 nominee.

Why are New Yorkers getting sick at an exponentially higher rate? And why is Cuomo getting a free ride on this?
Trump last Friday mentions that drug Hydro Chloroquine might save lives and he gets blasted by the news talk shows for 3 days as "lying".

Cuomo that next Monday mentions they will be using Hydro Chloroquine starting Tuesday and it could work and the media says he is the savior.

You have to see through the partisanship.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Trump last Friday mentions that drug Hydro Chloroquine might save lives and he gets blasted by the news talk shows for 3 days as "lying".

Cuomo that next Monday mentions they will be using Hydro Chloroquine starting Tuesday and it could work and the media says he is the savior.

You have to see through the partisanship.
No one said Trump was “lying.” People did say that Trump misled people into thinking it was a proven cure, but Fauci corrected him on that.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
No one said Trump was “lying.” People did say that Trump misled people into thinking it was a proven cure, but Fauci corrected him on that.
Fake news.

I watched the entire press conference. He said at least 10 times in his annoying way of repeating himself that it "may or may not work".

But people like you only listened the "it may work" and twisted that to say its a miracle cure.

Don't be blinded by the media. Think for yourself. This is a guy that you say lies 100 times a day but suddenly you believe a partial truth when it fits the narrative?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

The density of the population? More people per capital using public transportation? Just spitballing here.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Fake news.

I watched the entire press conference. He said at least 10 times in his annoying way of repeating himself that it "may or may not work".

But people like you only listened the "it may work" and twisted that to say its a miracle cure.

Don't be blinded by the media. Think for yourself. This is a guy that you say lies 100 times a day but suddenly you believe a partial truth when it fits the narrative?
He actually tweeted that he “touted” the drug combo in question. That’s not fake news; it’s real news.

The governor of California is Nancy Pelosi's nephew so he's probably lying about the numbers. Lying seems to run in that family.
Cuomo is getting some latitude because the Democrats are starting to realize what we have all known for many years....Joe Biden is as nutty as the proverbial fruitcake.
I continue to believe that either cuomo or hillary will be the beneficiary of a brokered convention. If biden is allowed to become the nominee we should immediately start asking who is the defacto wizard of oz behind the curtain actually running the white house.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I continue to believe that either cuomo or hillary will be the beneficiary of a brokered convention. If biden is allowed to become the nominee we should immediately start asking who is the defacto wizard of oz behind the curtain actually running the white house.
Well, Cuomo is a failure as governor, in my opinion, but Liberals may not see him that way. What criteria goes into making a Democrat candidate is a mystery to me. In my mind, Clinton would be the worst possible choice for them, after Biden. But then I thought she was their worst possible choice in 2016, which made her a good candidate for the country.
I think they will have to get rid of Biden. Not even Democrats are stupid enough to put that freak up against Trump.
The Democrat hoi polloi will vote for whomever they choose to throw into the meat grinder, but Independents are going to go for Trump this year.
But I think you are right about Cuomo or Clinton being the trained monkey who will head the ticket for them in November.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Fake news.

I probably have misjudged you in the past but I discover now that you are decidedly even-handed toward both sides of the political spectrum.
I think that may be what makes this forum unique...not just that it's named after me.

EatTheRich

President
Well, Cuomo is a failure as governor, in my opinion, but Liberals may not see him that way. What criteria goes into making a Democrat candidate is a mystery to me. In my mind, Clinton would be the worst possible choice for them, after Biden. But then I thought she was their worst possible choice in 2016, which made her a good candidate for the country.
I think they will have to get rid of Biden. Not even Democrats are stupid enough to put that freak up against Trump.
The Democrat hoi polloi will vote for whomever they choose to throw into the meat grinder, but Independents are going to go for Trump this year.
But I think you are right about Cuomo or Clinton being the trained monkey who will head the ticket for them in November.
It’s the Democrats’ election to lose at this point.