• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Can someone go find..

Jen

Senator
See? You agree with Jen. Those on the left are 100% of the problem. That's exactly what I said. A rightwing circle jerk is what you all want. I believe it is what you should have.
I didn't say that those on the Left are 100% of the problem.
Why do you insist on lying?
Does it somehow make you feel good? I just don't get that lying thing .....in a place where it's obvious you are lying.

Jen

Senator
Yes, your "poor poor pity me" routine is legend. Your definition of "evil" is not agreeing with you. Childish? Yes. A reason this site is boring to post to? Definitely.
You are projecting the pity thing. You're probably sitting there crying as you type. I've never needed anyone's pity. It wouldn't even occur to me...........unlike you..........

And nope. Once again you are wrong. Evil is lying in just about every post which is what you've done here.

1. I did not say that the problem is 100% with the left. You said I did. Lie.
2. I didn't call for anyone to pity me........you said I did. Lie.
3. I did not say my definition of evil is someone who disagrees with me. You said I said that. Lie.

There's three just this evening.

Jen

Senator
Yes, your "poor poor pity me" routine is legend. Your definition of "evil" is not agreeing with you. Childish? Yes. A reason this site is boring to post to? Definitely.
Made legend by Leftist lies, not by me.
And who is childish?
You, Dear.

I enjoy this site.
If you don't, then go over to that really boring site with your pals. You won't be missed. They aren't.

Jen

Senator
I dunno. I go there and the posts flow like molasses. Always eerily similar posts. Anyway...yes. there's at least a pace here. And those eerily similar posts..I mean almost verbatim. Odd, that
Here, @PhilFish I just realize that Lefties are not nice people. I reached out to Bobby, complimented him earlier.........and he has spent the rest of the evening lying about what I've posted. That is not something a nice person does. But that's how the Lefties here behave. All the time.

BobbyT

Governor
I didn't say that those on the Left are 100% of the problem.
Why do you insist on lying?
Does it somehow make you feel good? I just don't get that lying thing .....in a place where it's obvious you are lying.
Goodness, I must have missed where you mentioned anyone from the right contributing to the problem. Wait here a sec while I re-read your post to pick up what I missed.

Nope, I didn't miss a thing. You blamed no one but the left.

Don't accuse me of lying. I don't. But according to a preponderance of your posts, as a member of the left I am most certainly evil. And out to destroy the country. So you're all good. Rest on those laurels and count yourself content.

BobbyT

Governor
Made legend by Leftist lies, not by me.
And who is childish?
You, Dear.

I enjoy this site.
If you don't, then go over to that really boring site with your pals. You won't be missed. They aren't.
Well I guess they are missed. Did you not read the top post of the thread you're responding to?

BobbyT

Governor
Here, @PhilFish I just realize that Lefties are not nice people. I reached out to Bobby, complimented him earlier.........and he has spent the rest of the evening lying about what I've posted. That is not something a nice person does. But that's how the Lefties here behave. All the time.
You responded to Phil's post with a post that blamed all the problems on this site on the left. That's how you behave.

BobbyT

Governor
You are projecting the pity thing. You're probably sitting there crying as you type. I've never needed anyone's pity. It wouldn't even occur to me...........unlike you..........

And nope. Once again you are wrong. Evil is lying in just about every post which is what you've done here.

1. I did not say that the problem is 100% with the left. You said I did. Lie.
2. I didn't call for anyone to pity me........you said I did. Lie.
3. I did not say my definition of evil is someone who disagrees with me. You said I said that. Lie.

There's three just this evening.
What percent of your post blamed the left? What percent blamed the right?

Jen

Senator
What percent of your post blamed the left? What percent blamed the right?
No percentage.
I said my experience is what the Left does to my posts.
I'm sure (and I posted this) someone on the Left would have experiences to share as to what Righty has done. My experience is only with Lefty making arguments personal (among other things) instead of addressing the issues.

There is NO real blame to what I said and no % of blame. It is what it is. Now the question is will you seek to twist this? Or will you be real for once?

Jen

Senator
Goodness, I must have missed where you mentioned anyone from the right contributing to the problem. Wait here a sec while I re-read your post to pick up what I missed.

Don't accuse me of lying. I don't. But according to a preponderance of your posts, as a member of the left I am most certainly evil. And out to destroy the country. So you're all good. Rest on those laurels and count yourself content.
Reread my response. I guess I have to go copy my first response and highlight the parts you haven't read.

Jen

Senator

I wasn't issuing blame. I was giving analysis.
Blame is something I try not to do. It's counterproductive.

.......The Left twists my words in such a fashion that the discussion becomes untwisting of the words rather than the issue those words were about. I spoke about Lefty doing it because that is who does it to me.

If you are able to talk about what Righty posters do to dampen your desire to post, then by all means do so. Don't expect me to analyze Righty posters. You can do it.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
They left because they decided they couldn't take it. I had it very bad here for quite a while but I decided to stay. Frankly, I am glad some of them have gone and I have to snicker a little about the thin, insipid, badly run little board they went to. This board is wayyyyyyyyy better than that one.
Hi Jen. I like that "thin, insipid, badly run little board". I'm there almost everyday. I must beg to differ with you about PJ being wayyyyyy better. I don't believe it is. And I notice many posters who used to be at PJ are over there now.
I'll run along. Just wanted to add my 2 cents to this conversation.:)

Jen

Senator
Hi Jen. I like that "thin, insipid, badly run little board". I'm there almost everyday. I must beg to differ with you about PJ being wayyyyyy better. I don't believe it is. And I notice many posters who used to be at PJ are over there now.
I'll run along. Just wanted to add my 2 cents to this conversation.:)
Everyone has a place they feel comfortable. I am glad you like it there, @Sunset Rose .

Thank you, bdtex. I read posts here sometimes, but I have no intention of coming back on a regular basis. I'm glad you can see what is happening here.
You neither came nor left with the crowd which left on mass. You left because you had become rather a nasty and spiteful poster and were called out on it.

Yes, PH would suit you perfectly.