• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Can someone go find..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You're right, which is why I don't bother with it very much. But of course, as you can see from the first reply to your post, it's 100% the fault of those on the left. I recommend the few remaining posters on the left also find some place more agreeable in which to post, as the left bears sole responsibility for all unpleasant experiences on this site (because no one on the right, and most certainly no mods on the right, directly and constantly attack any posters on the left; and no groups on the right ever contribute to gang up five or six to one on any posters on the left). Then PJ can become the right wing circle jerk your first respondent so dearly wants and contributes fulsomely to create.
you just like to lurk and attack Jen...……….why?

Puzzling Evidence

Free range human living on a tax farm.
are you under Contract?
I am. I'm a paid government troll.

Every time I completely derail a lefty thread by saying "you Libs never spoke up when OBAMA was..." I get an undisclosed and unofficial amount of 'favor' from the Rooskies.

I am. I'm a paid government troll.

Every time I completely derail a lefty thread by saying "you Libs never spoke up when OBAMA was..." I get an undisclosed and unofficial amount of 'favor' from the Rooskies.
How about you do a favor for a friend and, without pay, go and wish Jen a Happy Birthday in the thread below - what has happened to good old comradery around here?

Reactions: Jen

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Yes. As I noted, you believe the left is 100% at fault. Oh, I'll go a step further. According to your posts you believe the left is evil. You believe the left is the origin of all evil. Why you would ever try to post with those who are evil is beyond me. You should stop.
Bobby, during the 8 years of Obama's presidency, every time I commented on some legislation, statement or policy that I didn't agree with I would get responses of "why do you hate blacks?", "you're a racist,' etc. And it wasn't just me--it was every conservative. It was so bad that eventually calling someone a racist became a cause for banning.

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Senator
Bobby, during the 8 years of Obama's presidency, every time I commented on some legislation, statement or policy that I didn't agree with I would get responses of "why do you hate blacks?", "you're a racist,' etc. And it wasn't just me--it was every conservative. It was so bad that eventually calling someone a racist became a cause for banning.
To be fair........... Lefty has always gotten by with calling us racists. But when we noticed Lefty was racist (Hillary saying all black people look alike and Lefty here saying things just as bad) that we suddenly had to stop calling people racist or we would get banned.

Lefty gets all butthurt over every single thing here.........and turns it right in.

BobbyT

Governor
Charcat, I didn't. What I called racist were the constant blacks behaving badly posts, with no consideration that some humans from every background behave badly. What I called racist were the attacks on Mr and Mrs Obama that were not about policy or legislation but rather comparing them to apes or commenting on their "terrorist fist bump" or saying they were Muslim when clearly they are Christian and have always said so. So, considering that I did not ever say "why do you hate blacks" or call people racist for commenting on Obama's policies or legislation, do you defend calling all people on the left evil?

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Charcat, I didn't. What I called racist were the constant blacks behaving badly posts, with no consideration that some humans from every background behave badly. What I called racist were the attacks on Mr and Mrs Obama that were not about policy or legislation but rather comparing them to apes or commenting on their "terrorist fist bump" or saying they were Muslim when clearly they are Christian and have always said so. So, considering that I did not ever say "why do you hate blacks" or call people racist for commenting on Obama's policies or legislation, do you defend calling all people on the left evil?
Bobby, you are one of the few who didn't respond to me in that way. But the majority on the left did. And to be honest, I don't remember anyone on the right calling the Obama's apes. And as to other references to Obama's religion, etc., worse has been said about the Trumps. I don't regard that as racial.

BobbyT

Governor
Bobby, you are one of the few who didn't respond to me in that way. But the majority on the left did. And to be honest, I don't remember anyone on the right calling the Obama's apes. And as to other references to Obama's religion, etc., worse has been said about the Trumps. I don't regard that as racial.
Good for you. So back to the actual reason for my original response that you quoted: is everyone on the left evil?

Jen

Senator
Good for you. So back to the actual reason for my original response that you quoted: is everyone on the left evil?
I know that this isn't written for me, and I am NOT trying to be antagonistic in any way, @BobbyT. But I have said that the Left is evil and I mean it.

Here is why I say it.
The Left, specifically the Democratic Party has taken these positions:
  • pro abortion. The Left feels that it is okay for a woman to kill her unborn child.
  • pro euthanasia. The Left feels that it is okay for doctors and family to kill a person they feel will die soon so it's best to quicken that process.
  • pro Robin Hood ethic. The Left sees the government as Robin Hood - taking from the rich to give to the poor and cites Jesus as a reference for this.
  • pro pitting black against white, rich against poor.
  • pro an uneven justice system where those with power or money can escape justice being served for their crimes
I see these things as evil and this is why I say the Left is evil at its core.

Do I think everyone on the Left is evil? No, I do not. But anyone who is a Democrat is flirting with evil by association. At some point they will have to decide whether to be evil or just snuggle up to it to have whatever it is the Democratic Party has that they want.

BobbyT

Governor
I know that this isn't written for me, and I am NOT trying to be antagonistic in any way, @BobbyT. But I have said that the Left is evil and I mean it.

Here is why I say it.
The Left, specifically the Democratic Party has taken these positions:
  • pro abortion. The Left feels that it is okay for a woman to kill her unborn child.
  • pro euthanasia. The Left feels that it is okay for doctors and family to kill a person they feel will die soon so it's best to quicken that process.
  • pro Robin Hood ethic. The Left sees the government as Robin Hood - taking from the rich to give to the poor and cites Jesus as a reference for this.
  • pro pitting black against white, rich against poor.
  • pro an uneven justice system where those with power or money can escape justice being served for their crimes
I see these things as evil and this is why I say the Left is evil at its core.

Do I think everyone on the Left is evil? No, I do not. But anyone who is a Democrat is flirting with evil by association. At some point they will have to decide whether to be evil or just snuggle up to it to have whatever it is the Democratic Party has that they want.
The left is not "pro abortion" and you framing it that way is dishonest. In the past you, too, have said you are pro choice. Why cannot you give other people the same freedom you give yourself to say you are pro choice without being described as "evil"?

The left is not "pro" an uneven justice system, quite the opposite as seen by organizations such as the SPLC and NAACP. The justice system is uneven and people with money and power can escape justice, on the right and on the left. That is a problem but it not a system that the left is "for."

Are there cases where euthanasia is the desired end for a patient? Yes, particularly in cases where the patient is in extreme pain and desires to end it, or sees themselves slipping into a state of dementia and wants to avoid burdening their family and can still make the decision to end it. Should families have the final say if the patient is still able to argue on their own behalf and override it? No.

I don't know what "pro Robin Hood ethic" is. There are areas in which the government can take advantage of economies of scale and do better for citizens such as water, sewer, roads, disaster relief, and we should continue to have the government oversee those. And there areas in which government involvement screws things up. But these areas are not an argument that government is always a bad thing. Again, nuanced thinking, not black and white "pull yourself up by the bootstraps is always the answer" responses, results in better outcomes.

The bottom line is "the left" is host to a whole range of opinions and beliefs, none of which you have accurately presented here. When you deal with a made up caricature it's easy to just wave it away with a label of "evil." But that's not an accurate representation of the left. And I think you know that.