• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Can someone please tell this old hag to please use at least a little makeup

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

I don't know why you are bashing her. She's is just being realistic. Something that is needed at this time. Better than lies.
If the numbers are bothering you, thinking that it will hurt Trump, this is what he said himself...
“And so, if we could hold that down, as we’re saying, to 100,000 – it’s a horrible number, maybe even less, but to 100,000, so we have between 100 [thousand] and 200,000 – we altogether have done a very good job.”

Aside from your stupid remarks about the Doctor (a brilliant woman, according to your Messiah), your ignorant meme and SHRUG about the common cold killing the "OLD AND FRAIL" is the most disgusting thing I've read lately.
#1 This isn't the "common cold". As your Messiah said, this is something like we've never ever seen before. You are calling him a liar?
Have you ever seen this world in this kind of mess? Have you ever been told to hunker down and stay away from others??? And some of us less fortunate have been told to quarantine ourselves until this is over. It's scary and the worry about family members is even scarier.

I never even noticed whether or not the woman wears make-up. Surprised a big he-man like you pretend to be would notice such things. If she liked Orange, maybe Trump could use his spray on her before the press conferences just to please your wandering eyes.

And about "OLD PEOPLE". I am sickened by those of you who just dismiss them like they are nothing. My Grandmother lived with my parents since she came back to US after my Grandfather died. Last week they had to put her in a long term facility because she suffered a stroke, likely from stress from worrying about her family overseas, and they are unable to care for her properly at home. She is shut in that place, no visitors and she's very depressed according the the care givers. One of her son's...my Uncle...died in Italy 2 weeks ago.. We can't even tell her about it. My father can't even go to see the rest of his family there. So don't pretend this is all NOTHING. You don't know the half of it. You must live in a bubble.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I don't know why you are bashing her. She's is just being realistic. Something that is needed at this time. Better than lies.
If the numbers are bothering you, thinking that it will hurt Trump, this is what he said himself...
“And so, if we could hold that down, as we’re saying, to 100,000 – it’s a horrible number, maybe even less, but to 100,000, so we have between 100 [thousand] and 200,000 – we altogether have done a very good job.”

Aside from your stupid remarks about the Doctor (a brilliant woman, according to your Messiah), your ignorant meme and SHRUG about the common cold killing the "OLD AND FRAIL" is the most disgusting thing I've read lately.
#1 This isn't the "common cold". As your Messiah said, this is something like we've never ever seen before. You are calling him a liar?
Have you ever seen this world in this kind of mess? Have you ever been told to hunker down and stay away from others??? And some of us less fortunate have been told to quarantine ourselves until this is over. It's scary and the worry about family members is even scarier.

I never even noticed whether or not the woman wears make-up. Surprised a big he-man like you pretend to be would notice such things. If she liked Orange, maybe Trump could use his spray on her before the press conferences just to please your wandering eyes.

And about "OLD PEOPLE". I am sickened by those of you who just dismiss them like they are nothing. My Grandmother lived with my parents since she came back to US after my Grandfather died. Last week they had to put her in a long term facility because she suffered a stroke, likely from stress from worrying about her family overseas, and they are unable to care for her properly at home. She is shut in that place, no visitors and she's very depressed according the the care givers. One of her son's...my Uncle...died in Italy 2 weeks ago.. We can't even tell her about it. My father can't even go to see the rest of his family there. So don't pretend this is all NOTHING. You don't know the half of it. You must live in a bubble.
I do not have to listen to a fool that is too dumb to have basic makeup skills