• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Can someone tell me the *cons* of universal health care?

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Really. Are you really moronic enough to want to pay for the healthcare of every Russian who wants to walk across the border from Mexico

Lol

This is why I own companies and you do not
Maybe you replied to the wrong person as I didn't say any of that.

And I own my company...

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Its paid for by the working people of America not the Government.

Obama said it would be the young healthy newbies that would pay for it. That didn't happen as we all knew going in.

When medical costs come down then I am all for universal health care and I will help pay for it.
You said all of the above, so tell us why are you for paying for and Russians healthcare if they choose to cross the border illegally

LOL...…………….

The USA is 22 trillion dollars in debt, the Chinese holding the notes.

You help pay for it, in some other country because it is never happening here

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
You said all of the above, so tell us why are you for paying for and Russians healthcare if they choose to cross the border illegally

LOL...…………….

The USA is 22 trillion dollars in debt, the Chinese holding the notes.

You help pay for it, in some other country because it is never happening here
Apparently you meant to respond to someone else as, again, I never said any of that.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Its paid for by the working people of America not the Government.

Obama said it would be the young healthy newbies that would pay for it. That didn't happen as we all knew going in.

When medical costs come down then I am all for universal health care and I will help pay for it.
I am responding to your post so you said all of the above. The democraps want every illegal immigrant covered with your money. I said it, and it's true unless you think you can demonstrate that I am wrong which will never happen

Been tried by better than you

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I am responding to your post so you said all of the above. The democraps want every illegal immigrant covered with your money. I said it, and it's true unless you think you can demonstrate that I am wrong which will never happen

My post said nothing about illegal immigrants or russians

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member

I have not said all of the above. I posted against healthcare for all because the people that were supposed to pay for it never signed up.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I have not said all of the above. I posted against healthcare for all because the people that were supposed to pay for it never signed up.
Then you said if cost come down you would support it.

Medical cost can not come down unless care is reduced

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Then you said if cost come down you would support it.

Medical cost can not come down unless care is reduced
Then I wouldn't support it. Please read what I write and stop making stuff up.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
You said you support universal healthcare, which according to the democrats includes all illegal immigrants from all countries.

Why?
I would not support it if it includes illegal immigrants. I don't see anywhere where it says it covers illegal immigrants.

You read a lot of things into my posts which I never said or inferred.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I would not support it if it includes illegal immigrants. I don't see anywhere where it says it covers illegal immigrants.

You read a lot of things into my posts which I never said or inferred.
If you do not know that every Democrat wants illegal immigrants included in universal care you need more help than can be had here