• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Can you name the top five things that Obama did as President to make America great?

EatTheRich

President
The CBO? 2014? LOL! When was the last time they got anything right? You have anything more recent that confirms that "projection?"
No, but if anything the Republican majority would push the CBO in the direction of diminishing the beneficent fiscal pact, wouldn't they? CBO numbers are historically more reliable than OMB numbers, but we can go with those instead of you'd prefer.

EatTheRich

President
In no particular order

1. Allowed gay men into little girls restrooms
2. Provided free health insurance for every Mexican, paid for by YOU
3. Banned the term Merry Christmas
4. Never acknowledged that there are radical Islamic terrorist sawing Christians heads off and throwing gays off of buildings
5. Hired Hillary Clinton to trip over stuff, everyday
6. (extra credit) Was the first gay president married to a man

Feel free to add yours
1. Lowered carbon emissions.
2. Restored diplomatic relations with Cuba and eased the embargo and travel ban.
3. Signed a bilateral agreement with Russia that reduced nuclear weapons in both countries.
4. Signed an agreement with Iran to ease sanctions on that country and postpone their development of nuclear weapons.
5. Greatly increased access to health care.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
1. Lowered carbon emissions.
2. Restored diplomatic relations with Cuba and eased the embargo and travel ban.
3. Signed a bilateral agreement with Russia that reduced nuclear weapons in both countries.
4. Signed an agreement with Iran to ease sanctions on that country and postpone their development of nuclear weapons.
5. Greatly increased access to health care.
1. Life is based on Carbon, without it you would be dead, higher carbon causes desert greening.
2. How does easing sanctions on Cuba help America? be detailed
3. Obama allowed Russia to radar jam and fly over our newest destroyers
4. Obama gave billions of dollars to Iran so they can develop their own nukes
5. The only people with better access to healthcare under Obooba are Mexican

EatTheRich

President
1. Life is based on Carbon, without it you would be dead, higher carbon causes desert greening.
2. How does easing sanctions on Cuba help America? be detailed
3. Obama allowed Russia to radar jam and fly over our newest destroyers
4. Obama gave billions of dollars to Iran so they can develop their own nukes
5. The only people with better access to healthcare under Obooba are Mexican
1. No one is saying he rid the world of carbon. More carbon in the air means a warmer climate which may mean "desert greening" in some locale but overall means less food, less water, and more misery.
2. It helps the poor people who are represented by the Cuban government. With diplomatic relations Cuba is less likely to be refused the opportunity to send electricians to Puerto Rico after the next hurricanes, or teachers to address the shocking illiteracy in the U.S. A strengthened Cuba will reinvigorate the labor movement by reducing opportunities for red-baiting and encouraging class-striggle strategies, which means more money in the pockets of working Americans, union or nonunion.
3. He couldn't stop them, you mean.
4. He let Iran have some of its own money back ... which means a stabler Middle East, fewer refugees, less tension ... they would already have nukes if not for the deal he made with them.
5. Completely false, but even if true, does it not count of only some Americans' lives are improved and they are the wrong ethnicity according to you?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
1. No one is saying he rid the world of carbon. More carbon in the air means a warmer climate which may mean "desert greening" in some locale but overall means less food, less water, and more misery.
2. It helps the poor people who are represented by the Cuban government. With diplomatic relations Cuba is less likely to be refused the opportunity to send electricians to Puerto Rico after the next hurricanes, or teachers to address the shocking illiteracy in the U.S. A strengthened Cuba will reinvigorate the labor movement by reducing opportunities for red-baiting and encouraging class-striggle strategies, which means more money in the pockets of working Americans, union or nonunion.
3. He couldn't stop them, you mean.
4. He let Iran have some of its own money back ... which means a stabler Middle East, fewer refugees, less tension ... they would already have nukes if not for the deal he made with them.
5. Completely false, but even if true, does it not count of only some Americans' lives are improved and they are the wrong ethnicity according to you?
Look dork, Carbon is certainly rising, no one doubts this, but since the so called climate pause happened right in the middle of this Carbon is not changing anything, and without it you die

Who in Cuba ever helped you?

Obama could have stopped the Russians, but balls would be needed

Iran spending billions on nukes makes the World safe in your retarded view only

Americans were choosing to pay the fine rather than be extorted by a Kenyan Muslim

LOL

EatTheRich

President
Look dork, Carbon is certainly rising, no one doubts this, but since the so called climate pause happened right in the middle of this Carbon is not changing anything, and without it you die

Who in Cuba ever helped you?

Obama could have stopped the Russians, but balls would be needed

Iran spending billions on nukes makes the World safe in your retarded view only

Americans were choosing to pay the fine rather than be extorted by a Kenyan Muslim

LOL
1. The so-called climate pause is a myth made up by think tanks funded by the fossil fuel industry. The physics behind greenhouse warming are simple and easy to observe for yourself ... there is no alternate explanation for the observed temperatures of Earth and other planets and moons ... the theory makes testable and successful predictions ... and the warming continues.
2. Fidel Castro helped me by helping inspire and aid the civil rights movement that put an end to Jim Crow, by helping inspire the Black Panthers who created Head Start and school breakfast programs and mitigated police brutality, by helping bring down apartheid, by reminding me that although I am poor I have dignity ...
3. How could Obama have stopped the Russians. And should he have?
4. Iran is farther away from having a single nuclear weapon now than they were in 2015.
5. 21 million more America's gained health insurance than lost health insurance, and the policies covered more at a lower cost than under business as usual.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
1. The so-called climate pause is a myth made up by think tanks funded by the fossil fuel industry. The physics behind greenhouse warming are simple and easy to observe for yourself ... there is no alternate explanation for the observed temperatures of Earth and other planets and moons ... the theory makes testable and successful predictions ... and the warming continues.
2. Fidel Castro helped me by helping inspire and aid the civil rights movement that put an end to Jim Crow, by helping inspire the Black Panthers who created Head Start and school breakfast programs and mitigated police brutality, by helping bring down apartheid, by reminding me that although I am poor I have dignity ...
3. How could Obama have stopped the Russians. And should he have?
4. Iran is farther away from having a single nuclear weapon now than they were in 2015.
5. 21 million more America's gained health insurance than lost health insurance, and the policies covered more at a lower cost than under business as usual.
The climate has been changing for 5 billion years, it has never stopped pausing or accelerating this describes change.

You are a moron who believes the Cartoon News Nitwork

Can you afford a $7000.00 Oboobacare deductible

The end

sear

Mayor
"The climate has been changing for 5 billion years, it has never stopped pausing or accelerating this describes change." W #69
a) Yes.
Earth's climate has been in constant NATURAL flux since day one.

b) Earth's inhabitants have been changing right along with it.
Don't take my word for it. Just ask the next dinosaur you meet.

c) The NATURAL changes tend to be gradual. Not all of them. Most of them.

BUT !!

d) The issue you seem to be hedging about is anthropogenic climate change.
And there's no precedent for such global change in our solar system.

e) The actual manifest consequences seem to be more severe than predicted.
Super-storm Sandy is an anecdote.
But the frequency of 500 year storms is already far outside the norm.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
a) Yes.
Earth's climate has been in constant NATURAL flux since day one.

b) Earth's inhabitants have been changing right along with it.
Don't take my word for it. Just ask the next dinosaur you meet.

c) The NATURAL changes tend to be gradual. Not all of them. Most of them.

BUT !!

d) The issue you seem to be hedging about is anthropogenic climate change.
And there's no precedent for such global change in our solar system.

e) The actual manifest consequences seem to be more severe than predicted.
Super-storm Sandy is an anecdote.
But the frequency of 500 year storms is already far outside the norm.
Wrong on all counts as 20,000 years ago half the USA was covered in 1000 feet of ice, over 900 miles of this ice has melted, most before 10,000 years ago, so if humans actually did melt all the ice on the Earth we could never melt this much as not that much is left.

You are dumb because you only look at pedophile university manns 1000 year graph where none of this shows.

Next moron

sear

Mayor
The lie:
"Wrong on all counts as 20,000 years ago half the USA was covered in 1000 feet of ice" W #71
The proof that it is a lie:
"a) Yes.
Earth's climate has been in constant NATURAL flux since day one." s #70
I couldn't make you look the fool W. You've taken care of that all by yourself.

EatTheRich

President
The climate has been changing for 5 billion years, it has never stopped pausing or accelerating this describes change.

You are a moron who believes the Cartoon News Nitwork

Can you afford a $7000.00 Oboobacare deductible

The end
And it has seldom accelerated this much.

No, I believe every national academy of science in the world.

No. Nor can I afford the $7000 deductible plus all the rest of a major medical expense. But at least now I can afford an annual check-up.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
The lie:

The proof that it is a lie:

I couldn't make you look the fool W. You've taken care of that all by yourself.
So you are saying that there was no ice ace...............

Kid there is not one climate scientist who agrees with you, what they do is completely ignore the evidence.

Here is a map of the glacial maximum 20,000 years ago, it was constructed with climate and geological science, that you are in denial of.

None of this ice was melted by humans

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
And it has seldom accelerated this much.

No, I believe every national academy of science in the world.

No. Nor can I afford the $7000 deductible plus all the rest of a major medical expense. But at least now I can afford an annual check-up.
Wrong again from 20,000 years ago to 10,000 years ago 900 North South miles of glacier melted, this can never happen again as there is no longer that much ice to melt. Without this melting the human race would have half or under half available landmass to live on and farm, thus global warming is a great benefit to the human race

Zam-Zam

Senator
He shares one accomplishment with Donald Trump that benefited all Americans:

He kept Hillary Clinton out of the Oval Office.

For that, we should all be grateful.

EatTheRich

President
Wrong again from 20,000 years ago to 10,000 years ago 900 North South miles of glacier melted, this can never happen again as there is no longer that much ice to melt. Without this melting the human race would have half or under half available landmass to live on and farm, thus global warming is a great benefit to the human race
That ice melted over 10,000 years and, but for anthropogenic warming, would almost certainly be growing today. The remaining ice is melting over a matter of decades and all of it may melt, creating a greenhouse earth for the first time in almost 34 million years.

sear

Mayor
"So you are saying that there was no ice ace..............." W #74
For the third, and hopefully final time, sear posted:

"a) Yes.
Earth's climate has been in constant NATURAL flux since day one." s #70 & #72

It's a short declarative sentence. If you lack the wherewithal to comprehend its meaning after three tries, then you're out of your league.
I'm sure there are some children's fora where you wouldn't appear quite so inadequate.
"Kid there is not one climate scientist who agrees with you" W #74
You've gotten it backward, TWICE in one sentence fragment!

a) It is not up to them to agree with me. It is I that have no rational reason to disagree with them, and their scientific virtual consensus.

b) I don't know any climatologist that denies there have been multiple ice-ages in Earth's history.
"Here is a map of the glacial maximum 20,000 years ago, it was constructed with climate and geological science, that you are in denial of." W
You are lying. I have NEVER denied it. And if I ever had you could quote me. So I challenge you sir or m'am.

YOU QUOTE ME DENYING IT !!

BUT !!

I know you won't, because I know you can't, because I know I didn't.
"None of this ice was melted by humans" W
I never asserted otherwise.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
That ice melted over 10,000 years and, but for anthropogenic warming, would almost certainly be growing today. The remaining ice is melting over a matter of decades and all of it may melt, creating a greenhouse earth for the first time in almost 34 million years.
Wrong 20000 years ago the Earth entered a warming phase, this may last for millions or hundreds of millions of years. When this much time is viewed the chart shows that all is normal, but [Unwelcome language removed] pedophiles like Mann will not observe this he only views 1000 baby meaningless years

EatTheRich

President
Wrong 20000 years ago the Earth entered a warming phase, this may last for millions or hundreds of millions of years. When this much time is viewed the chart shows that all is normal, but [Unwelcome language removed] pedophiles like Mann will not observe this he only views 1000 baby meaningless years
Here's what the 20000-year timeline looks like (from xkcd with attribution):
Earth Temperature Timeline

Last edited: