• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Canada Finds a Surprise Pipeline Route Bypassing Obama

Wahbooz

Governor
Obama is the issue. Canada and Heineman have approved the new route, the case is mute and Obama is the only issue.
Canada? Who gives a damn what Canada does in a national issue? How about the U.S. approve taking Manitoba as the 51st state.

State Supreme Court, get it?

Canada? Who gives a damn what Canada does in a national issue? How about the U.S. approve taking Manitoba as the 51st state.

State Supreme Court, get it?
The suit was based on facts that are no longer relevant, since Canada has accepted the new route.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
The suit was based on facts that are no longer relevant, since Canada has accepted the new route.
Or not...

While the exact route will only be determined after public and regulatory review, the planned starting point is a new tank terminal in Hardisty, Alta. Three other new terminals will be built along the pipeline’s route: One in Saskatchewan, one in the Québec City area and another in the Saint John, N.B., area. The terminals in the Québec City and Saint John areas will include facilities for marine tanker loading. The project will also deliver oil to existing Québec refineries in Montréal, near Québec City and in Saint John. New pipeline will be built in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Eastern Ontario, Québec and New Brunswick.

http://www.transcanada.com/energy-east-pipeline.html

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
Go back and look at your comment, dumbazz, and then look above. You can't resist dragging out the tired old booze comment.

Keystone has already been through 3 phases, so your claims are erroneous. If you have a problem with phase 4 being done, since there is already 3 phases being used, go complain to the state Supreme Court that is looking at the issues.

You guys have this hot button issue about states rights, and yet when the high court of that state stands in the way of a project, because of state issues, you desperately throw it on Obama.

I suggest you get off the booze.
Mr. Wahoo-booze,

Dude, take it easy. The issue is thanks to enviro-wacko liberals, a pipeline with a much greater potential for environmental desaster is on the books, proving that liberals don't care about the environment nor jobs, they just care about what happens only in their back yard.

Seriously, if you're not drunk, why did you go off like a loose cannon on totally unrelated subjects?

Wahbooz

Governor
Mr. Wahoo-booze,

Dude, take it easy. The issue is thanks to enviro-wacko liberals, a pipeline with a much greater potential for environmental desaster is on the books, proving that liberals don't care about the environment nor jobs, they just care about what happens only in their back yard.

Seriously, if you're not drunk, why did you go off like a loose cannon on totally unrelated subjects?
Take it easy yourself, 'dude'. "enviro-wacko liberals" sure. So you're saying the governor was a wacko wierdo, because he brought the original suit, or the states Supreme Court justices are 'enviro-wacko liberals'? And you are the one who can not stick to the issue, you'd rather use ethnic slurs than discuss with common sense.

I am not discussing the issue with you, because of your lies, and your insidious use of stereotypical comments. If you want to act like a grownup, then stop YOUR wacko comments. Til then, pissoff.

Last edited:

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
Take it easy yourself, 'dude'. "enviro-wacko liberals" sure. So you're saying the governor was a wacko wierdo, because he brought the original suit, or the states Supreme Court justices are 'enviro-wacko liberals'? And you are the one who can not stick to the issue, you'd rather use ethnic slurs than discuss with common sense.

I am not discussing the issue with you, because of your lies, and your insidious use of stereotypical comments. If you want to act like a grownup, then stop YOUR wacko comments. Til then, pissoff.
Mr. wahbooze,

Why the no sequitur? Was your original argument so weak, you had to change subjects?

Wahbooz

Governor
Mr. wahbooze,

Why the no sequitur? Was your original argument so weak, you had to change subjects?
'Non sequitur', just so you know. I get a real kick out of guys like you throwing stuff out there, as if 'I'm such a genius'.

Now..... you're the one who can not put forth substantial discourse, you prefer to try to insult rather than discuss. And then you attempt to make it look like it's the other person. You're much like Staples, I see he decided he would choose not to come across with what I requested. So like I said, goodbye until you grow up.

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
'Non sequitur', just so you know. I get a real kick out of guys like you throwing stuff out there, as if 'I'm such a genius'.

Now..... you're the one who can not put forth substantial discourse, you prefer to try to insult rather than discuss. And then you attempt to make it look like it's the other person. You're much like Staples, I see he decided he would choose not to come across with what I requested. So like I said, goodbye until you grow up.
Mr. Wahbooz,

Interesting, you get all high and mighty over a typo, but still no defense of enviro wackos shooting down of the keystone pipeline creating even greater environmental hazards.

Wahbooz

Governor
Mr. Wahbooz,

Interesting, you get all high and mighty over a typo, but still no defense of enviro wackos shooting down of the keystone pipeline creating even greater environmental hazards.
You've got CCS, can't comprehend shyt. "defense of enviro wackos", how quaint. Do you understand, or should I spell it out for you letter by letter? It's called s t a t e l a w and s t a t e S u p r e m e C o u r t. Now go ahead and continue to respond with your witless crap, and listen to the echo of the tree falling in the woods. Goodbye, look for your attention elsewhere.