• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Canceling Student Debt Would Send the Stock Market to the Moon

EatTheRich

President
Social security taxes are 6.2% of employees income and the company matches 6.2%. Everyone would be better off if they kept that 12.4% of their income and purchased private disability insurance and invested the rest in any number of savings options.
Except for Boomers, they would get cut off, which I am ok with because their plan is bankrupt social security like a year before I become eligible. It's either f*ck them or get f*cked.
Social security is a government obligation that exists independent of the funding mechanism and provides a safety net to the working class in case of age (which ideally happens to everyone) or infirmity. If you are worried about it going bankrupt, there is a simple solution ... replace the current funding mechanism with a higher income tax.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I already have a better one than yours, as I have demonstrated here many times. Education is an opportunity for self-improvement and an opportunity to get jobs, and currently limited on a class basis.
OK genius tell us again that Hillary can't lose?

EatTheRich

President
OK genius tell us again that Hillary can't lose?

I will freely admit that (in my wishful thinking) I overestimated the basic decency of the voters, assuming they wouldn’t vote for someone who on tape admitted to serial sexual assaults with no remorse.

They are just pretending to be fiscal conservatives in an election year. In reality no one will pay and we will get more fiscal stimulus that the stock market desperately needs.
No Matter What His IQ, Anyone Born in the Working Class Is a Fool If He Studies in School

The resentment is because those who oppose this subconsciously know they were cheating by buying jobs for their kids, which is what this restrictive tuition enables. It's no different from bribing the umpire to make sure that your son, the pitcher, wins.

Yep, old people have been stealing from the young for generations. It's time to reverse it.
The Race Belongs to the Fastest, Never at All to the Fatherest

They steal opportunities only from other people's young. Hereditary privileges are the root of all evil. You'll never be told that on any medium, whether mainstream or all the fake alternatives.

Spitting on Something Won't Make It Grow

Intelligence is what grows the economy. Unpaid education is an insult to intelligence. The fact that no one with authority points that out is reason enough to reject all the rulers' scribbling flunkies' paid opinions on education.
Intelligence needs to be cultivated. Nobody comes out of the womb knowing how to perform brain surgery or build a skyscraper. They are taught. They are educated.

Until there is.
The Real Freeloaders Will Be Forced to Pay,Whether the Government Does Anything About it or Not

Deep under the cradle-to-grave brainwashing, graduates must realize that they shouldn't have had to pay tuition, because the ones who deserved to go to college benefit business and society far more than they benefit themselves. So they themselves are the investment, not the investors. Therefore, they owe nothing and will not pay. Like Prohibiition, this whole unnatural scam by the parasite employers will collapse by itself.