• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cancer cured in the next 5 years.

D

Deleted member 21794

well, obama had some other minor stuff on his plate, like being stuck in two dumbass wars with hundreds of thousands of troops and trillions in costs, and being stuck in the second longest recession in our history- the Bush Recession. and then by his second term, both houses being republican majority and it being admitted by republican leaders that denying obama any judges or policies or requests or any compromise was all that mattered, not doing what was best for the country....
Obama could have ended Iraq and Afghanistan the day after taking office. While he ran as basically anti-war, he chose to keep both wars going for EIGHT YEARS and had a separate mini-war for oil in Libya in his spare time.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Hilarious. Imagine someone who thinks the cure for bone cancer will also work for blood, lung and other cancers. Hee hee hee.
Typical liberal mentality, right?

They think the government is the answer for all social ills...one size fits all. So it's only natural they'd apply the same flawed philosophy to cancer.... one cure fits all.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Not a single lefty - not even one - has the introspective heft (and well-adjusted psychology) to merely say, “Yeah, Biden kinda jumped the shark on that statement...”.

To a man/women, EVERY SINGLE LEFTY is in full-throated defense mode. If ANY non-Democrat made such a claim that “we’re gonna cure cancer” if elected, the attack machine would be on overdrive.

There is simply no hope for well-intentioned, good faith dialog when you have folks so uniformly committed to unwavering propaganda. They maintain everything any Democrat says or does...even plainly silly stuff like this.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Not a single lefty - not even one - has the introspective heft (and well-adjusted psychology) to merely say, “Yeah, Biden kinda jumped the shark on that statement...”.

To a man/women, EVERY SINGLE LEFTY is in full-throated defense mode. If ANY non-Democrat made such a claim that “we’re gonna cure cancer” if elected, the attack machine would be on overdrive.

There is simply no hope for well-intentioned, good faith dialog when you have folks so uniformly committed to unwavering propaganda. They maintain everything any Democrat says or does...even plainly silly stuff like this.
which they would all wholeheartedly deny of course..."we would NEVER do that! We are fair and balanced people........" blah blah blah

RickWA

Snagglesooth
which they would all wholeheartedly deny of course..."we would NEVER do that! We are fair and balanced people........" blah blah blah
It is particularly revealing this time, because it is a very small matter. Biden simply said something off-kilter. It would be a TINY ask for a Democrat...just one single Democrat of the many here...to say, “Yeah, that was rather a silly thing to say...”.

They can’t even demonstrate basic normal humanity on even the small, insignificant stuff. Just perfect, robotic conformity across dozens of...uhhh...diverse individuals...

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Trump's promises did...and you lemmings believed every one.
list every promise Trump made, cite credible sources, then cross reference that with every post I made stating my belief in that promise. Otherwise you're a liar.

We'll wait....................................................

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Did you believe Trump when he said Mexico would issue a check to pay for the wall?
How about when he said Mexico would pay for the tariffs?
you are proving a point I made in another thread...liberal logic is that if you dont publicly state you are for something, you're against it...against something, you're for it... believe something, you don't believe it...don't believe something, you believe it.

Of course, that only applies to conservatives....

So sad to be you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
you are proving a point I made in another thread...liberal logic is that if you dont publicly state you are for something, you're against it...against something, you're for it... believe something, you don't believe it...don't believe something, you believe it.

So sad to be you.
In other words you cannot answer the question.

D

Deleted member 21794

Show one single post of yours admitting Trump lied about Mexico paying for the wall. Or how about when Trump claimed he'd won the election by the largest majority in years...or how about when he said his tariffs would be paid for by Mexico.

You have your head so far up Trump's ass I'm surprised you can see your keyboard.
Like I said, prove your assertion.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Did you think that was a gaffe?
Saying you will cure cancer in 5 years is a bit of a gaffe. Optimistic though so just a small gaffe.

What is hilarious is if Trump had said it, the lefties here would be posting our ridiculous it is and the righties would be posting about how its possible. Just the opposite of what you all are posting now.

So sad to be a lefty or a righty and not think for yourself...

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
In other words you cannot answer the question.

So sad to be you.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Show one single post of yours admitting Trump lied about Mexico paying for the wall. Or how about when Trump claimed he'd won the election by the largest majority in years...or how about when he said his tariffs would be paid for by Mexico.

You have your head so far up Trump's ass I'm surprised you can see your keyboard.

So sad to be you.

MrMike

Bless you all
Saying you will cure cancer in 5 years is a bit of a gaffe. Optimistic though so just a small gaffe.

What is hilarious is if Trump had said it, the lefties here would be posting our ridiculous it is and the righties would be posting about how its possible. Just the opposite of what you all are posting now.

SW, if Trump said he would cure cancer you know exactly what the Left and MSM would do (see below):

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member

Actually, some of us have already said that it would have been a stupid thing to say no matter who said it...Biden, Trump, (insert candidate here).......

middleview

President
Supporting Member

To set such a goal is not a gaffe. As I've said before, my wife died in 2008 of cystic fibrosis. I follow the achievements of the people researching a cure. The findings in DNA research have been fairly incredible. Each one brings us closer to a cure. My wife, for a brief period, was the oldest living CF patient at 60. It used to be that life expectancy for CF was in the teens. Alex Trebek as a form of cancer that was a death sentence just a few years ago.

Optimism is not a gaffe. Bullshit arithmetic (like Mexico will pay for the tariffs) is.

D

Deleted member 21794

Actually, let's find our who had their head where. I'll post what I disagree with Trump. You post on Biden. Let's do the same with the two parties.

You already know how that will turn out.