• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Case closed, so I'm re-opening it for a second...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbella

Senator
Apparently I tried to get in too late, LOL... but whatever, here's my 2 cents, for what it's worth:

Many times I read a post, but I really don't have time at the moment to get into a long, drawn-out, round and round ad nauseum 'conversation' about some post I happen to disagree (or agree) with.

Other times, a post may be too insane and downright DUMB to even get involved with. For those, I wish we had something like an 'IDIOT!!!!!' rating.... LOL

Either way, oftentimes it's just impossible or at least impractical to get involved, for whatever reason. So... I rate it. Either positively, or negatively.

Case closed.

Caroljo

Senator
Agree! So many times I read posts that there really is no response to that would make sense, so I rate them (usually 'funny'). We hear them cry about us rating but not responding, but many times there's no response but to laugh at them. And depending on who it is, it's usually not worth getting into a discussion with them.

Barbella

Senator
Agree! So many times I read posts that there really is no response to that would make sense, so I rate them (usually 'funny'). We hear them cry about us rating but not responding, but many times there's no response but to laugh at them. And depending on who it is, it's usually not worth getting into a discussion with them.
Exactly. What I don't understand is why it would bother anyone if someone rates their post negatively... wth? What do they even MEAN by "bullying" and wtf else? How can supposed ADULTS be "bullied" on an anonymous internet board???

LeilaniMP

Empress
Totally agree with you...

Of course the usual (psycho) suspect got the other thread shut down with their incessant (ahem) "bullying" (they were the only one on attack in that thread, but then...they're always wound up in full-hate, attack mode) and attacks on everyone posting, and the milquetoasts acquiesced to the psycho-demands.

And, I also don't think Admin liked being reminded of how they posted on the open board (to BobbyT) about the collusion of the left in regards to the ratings icons (you all saw it).

Throw in the other butthurt, thin-skinned, pompous, self-important whiners....and there ya go.

No matter how much the trolls try to bait me, I will not permit them to do so.

Jen

Senator
Totally agree with you...

Of course the usual (psycho) suspect got the other thread shut down with their incessant (ahem) "bullying" (they were the only one on attack in that thread, but then...they're always wound up in full-hate, attack mode) and attacks on everyone posting, and the milquetoasts acquiesced to the psycho-demands.

And, I also don't think Admin liked being reminded of how they posted on the open board (to BobbyT) about the collusion of the left in regards to the ratings icons (you all saw it).

Throw in the other butthurt, thin-skinned, pompous, self-important whiners....and there ya go.

No matter how much the trolls try to bait me, I will not permit them to do so.
The self-righteous Lefties got what they wanted ............that other thread shut down. It's easy to read that thread and see who is responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.