• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CAUTION! The police can kill you for being a black guy with a BB gun!

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
heres another racist cop shooting an innocent black man..

[URL='http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1953778[/quote']http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1953778[/quote[/URL]]

Mr. Oicu,

Obviously a case of racial profiling. Just because he had a bloody knife in one hand and a severed head in the other doesn't mean he was doing anything wrong. IF it had been a white man with a bloody knife and severed head, the police would have been on their way without incident.

ChloeFlora

Council Member
Mr. OICU,

The poor innocent black man was only wounded. Obviously, the racist cop will have some splaining to do when he goes before his KKK overlords.
That would sound more funny, if the problem of racism in polise wasn't on such high alert. I do really wonder how can we trust our self-protection to people who simply can't control themselves. Or who barely can see the color of the man's skin

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
That would sound more funny, if the problem of racism in polise wasn't on such high alert. I do really wonder how can we trust our self-protection to people who simply can't control themselves. Or who barely can see the color of the man's skin
im wondering if you think police are there to protect you?
they have no obligation to do so, as ruled by scotus several times..
why would the color of a mans skin be important?

ChloeFlora

Council Member
im wondering if you think police are there to protect you?
they have no obligation to do so, as ruled by scotus several times..
why would the color of a mans skin be important?
pardon, but what's the target of the police department if it's not the protection of the social tranquility and safety of a human being?
And it has lots in common with the skin color cause black men are being shot by the police 5 times more often then the whites

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
Ms. Flora,

Yes, the false claim of racism in the police causing this low level issue to rise to such high alert is a problem.

pardon, but what's the target of the police department if it's not the protection of the social tranquility and safety of a human being?
And it has lots in common with the skin color cause black men are being shot by the police 5 times more often then the whites
The purpose of the police is to investigate crimes after they occur and to detain and question people suspected of committing crimes that have already occured. They have no sworn duty to protect you from crime. If you lived in the United States (which you clearly do not) you would understand this better...

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
the fuction of police is to enforce law,,not protect individuals...its not my definition,,its the federal government..

black males by percentages of race committ 25 times more crimes against whites, than whites do against blacks, and the greatest percentage against other blacks..

do the math..im surprised more are not shot by police..

ChloeFlora

Council Member
The purpose of the police is to investigate crimes after they occur and to detain and question people suspected of committing crimes that have already occured. They have no sworn duty to protect you from crime. If you lived in the United States (which you clearly do not) you would understand this better...
Ok, I don't want to pay attention at your offensive words about the place I live, cause you can think whatever you like.
But I always thought that investigating crimes prevents more crimes. Cause judicial system has to have some noble common ideology. And I'm pretty sure that preventing crimes leads to the protection of the society. Perhaps it's too complicated for youm but it doesn't mean that it's wrong!

ChloeFlora

Council Member
the fuction of police is to enforce law,,not protect individuals...its not my definition,,its the federal government..

black males by percentages of race committ 25 times more crimes against whites, than whites do against blacks, and the greatest percentage against other blacks..

do the math..im surprised more are not shot by police..
But do you believe that the police is allowed to kill people without a trial? With no real threat to their lives? Is it the way to rich the justice here? Imho it's not fair first, and DEFINITELY not democratic! Like if we were living in the Medieval Europe...

Ok, I don't want to pay attention at your offensive words about the place I live, cause you can think whatever you like.
But I always thought that investigating crimes prevents more crimes. Cause judicial system has to have some noble common ideology. And I'm pretty sure that preventing crimes leads to the protection of the society. Perhaps it's too complicated for youm but it doesn't mean that it's wrong!
Why is mentioning that you don't live in the United States offensive to you?

ChloeFlora

Council Member
Why is mentioning that you don't live in the United States offensive to you?
Cause I live in the USA for 7 years already, and each time feel a bit offended when people see the difference between the words I say and they want to hear, moreover when they point out my grammar problems