• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CDC delivers great data on covid mortality rate

Yes. I don't believe anyone said that there would not be any more deaths. The point was mortality rate which at the moment remains phenomenally low all things considered
Don't get ahead of yourself thinking the mortality rate is low, the numerator's rise just lags behind the denominators.

TBLee

Governor
That one time...I don't do facebook either, which means facebook isn't an issue, except with you. Try backing up every claim with facts from here on out with a link.
I literally just spit my beer across the room. Thank you so much for the 4th of July humor. Happy 4th

Boca

Governor
No.

In an article about it the researchers include this:

"The combination of hydroxychloroquine plus azithromycin was reserved for selected patients with severe COVID-19 and with minimal cardiac risk factors," the team wrote.

Meaning that they gave it to the comparatively healthier people in the study.
And they survived....you have a problem with that?

TBLee

Governor
It appears Covid may possibly loose its epidemic status as the overall death rate has declined. It will be interesting to follow the CDC on this decision.

Spamature

President
And they survived....you have a problem with that?
I have a problem with clouding the results of a study in this way. Were the people with minimum cardiac risk fact on the non HydoxyC on in both groups and how did their survival rates compare with each other because it is apparent by the statement that less healthy patients did not receive the drug ?

Boca

Governor
I have a problem with clouding the results of a study in this way. Were the people with minimum cardiac risk fact on the non HydoxyC on in both groups and how did their survival rates compare with each other because it is apparent by the statement that less healthy patients did not receive the drug ?
You got a problem all right. The protocol of early treatment with hydrooxychloriquine has been proven effective around the world.

Your problem, mentally, is the President talked about it and took it. Why would his highly paid personal physician agree?

Why not suck it up and admit you're not a physician, just a Class A hater.

Spamature

President
You got a problem all right. The protocol of early treatment with hydrooxychloriquine has been proven effective around the world.

Your problem, mentally, is the President talked about it and took it. Why would his highly paid personal physician agree?

Why not suck it up and admit you're not a physician, just a Class A hater.
Maybe you should admit you are a Trumpie and you don't care how many people get put in a pine box as tributes to your messiah.

Also this from just yesterday:

Mick

The Right is always right
Mortality lags behind infections. The recent surge in infections will lead to more deaths.
1594020224394.png

Meanwhile, we wait and wait and wait as lefty's nonsense never comes true. Early on in the outbreak deaths lagged cases by maybe a week. With all those new cases that got spread around in June thanks to lefty's mass rioting when do all these people finally die? Time to break out the tinker toys, kid.