• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CDC guidelines issued march 24 say basically "Call every death covid".

The CDC says 9,500 americans have died of covid so far which is not that many - but it appears even that number is greatly inflated. Deliberately so.

march 24 2020

Will COVID-19 be the underlying cause?

The underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However, the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID-19 being the underlying cause more often than not.

Should “COVID-19” be reported on the death certificate only with a confirmed test?

COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have causedor contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc. If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.

Days

Commentator
Yes. Most people who die while infected with COVId-19 end up dying of it.
See, that's bullsh*t, and it doesn't even say "infected" it says "test positive"... a tiger can test positive fer cryin' out loud; that doesn't mean a tiger got infected.

capice?

Spamature

President
The CDC says 9,500 americans have died of covid so far which is not that many - but it appears even that number is greatly inflated. Deliberately so.
COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc. If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.

The fact that they do not even have enough test kits to test the living, let alone those who have died with clear symptoms of covid 19 infection. The deaths are likely being under reported.

EatTheRich

President
See, that's bullsh*t, and it doesn't even say "infected" it says "test positive"... a tiger can test positive fer cryin' out loud; that doesn't mean a tiger got infected.

capice?
Unless you got a false positive on the test, testing positive does mean you were infected. Anyway, to what else are you gonna attribute the sharp sudden jump in the death rate?

Days

Commentator
Unless you got a false positive on the test, testing positive does mean you were infected. Anyway, to what else are you gonna attribute the sharp sudden jump in the death rate?
ETR, you are behind the curve on this. Testing positive only means the biomass is in your system, it doesn't mean you are infected. Most of the people who contact this virus do not become infected... infected is when your cells start reproducing the virus en masse, infected means you become sick with the virus, 85% of the people who test positive for the virus do not become sick from it. That's not the incubation period, that's the whole enchilada, weeks pass, months pass, and they never even know they had it.

A tiger was sick. They tested the tiger for COVID19 and it was in his system. So the conclusion was the tiger got sick from COVID19... bullsh*t, the tiger was not sick from a human virus, that RNA code in the protein is RNA code made by human cells, it isn't going to be seized upon by a tiger, the tiger can ingest the virus, but that alone does not make the tiger a carrier, what makes the tiger a carrier is when the tiger's cells reproduce the virus en masse, then the tiger can actually pass on the virus, because the tiger is breathing out a huge volume of the virus. The CDC said right off the bat that this was a human virus and SARS and MERS, which this is another strain of, are also human viruses. So, no bats, no tigers, no animals. But they are reporting a bunch of lies also because they need to cover up the source of the virus, so it is imperative to understand what a virus is and how a virus infects you....

What is a Virus? How does it infect you?

EatTheRich

President
ETR, you are behind the curve on this. Testing positive only means the biomass is in your system, it doesn't mean you are infected. Most of the people who contact this virus do not become infected... infected is when your cells start reproducing the virus en masse, infected means you become sick with the virus, 85% of the people who test positive for the virus do not become sick from it. That's not the incubation period, that's the whole enchilada, weeks pass, months pass, and they never even know they had it.

A tiger was sick. They tested the tiger for COVID19 and it was in his system. So the conclusion was the tiger got sick from COVID19... bullsh*t, the tiger was not sick from a human virus, that RNA code in the protein is RNA code made by human cells, it isn't going to be seized upon by a tiger, the tiger can ingest the virus, but that alone does not make the tiger a carrier, what makes the tiger a carrier is when the tiger's cells reproduce the virus en masse, then the tiger can actually pass on the virus, because the tiger is breathing out a huge volume of the virus. The CDC said right off the bat that this was a human virus and SARS and MERS, which this is another strain of, are also human viruses. So, no bats, no tigers, no animals. But they are reporting a bunch of lies also because they need to cover up the source of the virus, so it is imperative to understand what a virus is and how a virus infects you....

What is a Virus? How does it infect you?
The virus is not gonna be detectable unless it is reproducing in your cells. Human-to-animal and animal-to-human transmission of viruses is well-established. The ribosomes and some of the molecular interactions of the cell membrane aren’t that different from species to species anyway.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Heart attacks, liver disease, lung cancer, CANCER and many other illnesses people have especially 60+, now everyone is dying with only COVID-19...…...bullshit.

Media doesn't report of the 100's of 1000's that didn't die after effected w/COVID-19, just the one's they can report died with COVID-19.

Look at what people died with in March 2019 and compare.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If you take away lies, distortions, half-truths and persoanl attacks then the righties won't be able to post anything.
Like your OP of COVID-19 killing Prine after he's been fighting Cancer for years?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Like your OP of COVID-19 killing Prine after he's been fighting Cancer for years?
Do you even acknowledge reality or do you just believe the bullsh!t you get from places like LA Meth Witch?

You can't fix stupid, if you could there would be no GOP.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Do you even acknowledge reality or do you just believe the bullsh!t you get from places like LA Meth Witch?

You can't fix stupid, if you could there would be no GOP.
Coronagate

PNWest

Coronagate

"The Remnant Newspaper"? "LA Meth Witch"? We should collect all of the ridiculous sites you rely on for your information.

It is no surprise that you vote (R).

votingrepublican.jpg

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"The Remnant Newspaper"? "LA Meth Witch"? We should collect all of the ridiculous sites you rely on for your information.

It is no surprise that you vote (R).
You have no idea how I vote and I'm not registered (R)

Maybe Trump should have waited six months and a 1000 dead before declaring a NE, libs defend that in 2009

PNWest

You have no idea how I vote and I'm not registered (R)

Maybe Trump should have waited six months and a 1000 dead before declaring a NE, libs defend that in 2009

Yeah you vote (R). You are just ashamed to admit it. Probably even too ashamed to register (R).

Come 'on Dawg - do us a favor and post a compendium of all of your news sources. I'd be very interested. Probably be the funniest list of disinformation peddlers the internet has ever seen..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yeah you vote (R). You are just ashamed to admit it. Probably even too ashamed to register (R).

Come 'on Dawg - do us a favor and post a compendium of all of your news sources. I'd be very interested. Probably be the funniest list of disinformation peddlers the internet has ever seen..
I vote R, D and I...…………….I've registered R since 18 until 2015 and realized the damn R's then were no different than the D's and as far as my news sources it makes my day that they make you need a new Depend after I post them (I damn sure know how to pick the ones that make libs shit their panties)

I damn sure will vote R in November for Governor & Lt. Gov here in NC...…….LT is a black guy...……………...not chocolate as your Obama.