• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CDC guidelines issued march 24 say basically "Call every death covid".

Days

Commentator
The virus is not gonna be detectable unless it is reproducing in your cells. Human-to-animal and animal-to-human transmission of viruses is well-established. The ribosomes and some of the molecular interactions of the cell membrane aren’t that different from species to species anyway.
It is all about degrees. Everything you wrote in this post is a fact and all of it is wrong for COVID19 testing. So, yes the virus is not gonna be detectable unless it is reproducing in your cells, but that is automatic after contact, the catch is, is it reproducing in large numbers, because unless it is doing that, you won't get sick from it, even though you test positive for it.

There are viruses that can be shared between mammals, but I do not believe the SARS strain is one of them. These bugs were almost definitely built in a lab.

Days

Commentator
there has been no sharp sudden jump in the death rate. Please stop lying.
yeah those numbers are definitely being fudged. China says they haven't had a death from their outbreak since January. WHO and CDC say China is lying. I think it is WHO and the CDC that are lying.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I vote R, D and I...…………….I've registered R since 18 until 2015 and realized the damn R's then were no different than the D's and as far as my news sources it makes my day that they make you need a new Depend after I post them (I damn sure know how to pick the ones that make libs shit their panties)

I damn sure will vote R in November for Governor & Lt. Gov here in NC...…….LT is a black guy...……………...not chocolate as your Obama.
Actually Dawg I give you credit for finding the absolute kookiest sites on the internet.

Days

Commentator
Actually Dawg I give you credit for finding the absolute kookiest sites on the internet.
I actually read the Link. In a nutshell, the article says the same thing as the top post... the numbers are not there, the hospitals are not full, the economy never needed to be shut down.

I would go a tad further and say that the virus has already spread and it just isn't anywhere as deadly as they claim... IOW, the coronavirus and the influenza flu were side by side this winter / spring and the influenza was the virus/ flu that was slightly more deadly.

Wuhan, China ended their lock-down this morning... what does that tell you?

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I actually read the Link. In a nutshell, the article says the same thing as the top post... the numbers are not there, the hospitals are not full, the economy never needed to be shut down.

I would go a tad further and say that the virus has already spread and it just isn't anywhere as deadly as they claim... IOW, the coronavirus and the influenza flu were side by side this winter / spring and the influenza was flu was slightly more deadly.

Wuhan, China ended their lock-down this morning... what does that tell you?
No one knows what to believe, CDC says wear mask, WHO says only those sick:

We'd better off listening to no one but our selves.

Days

Commentator
No one knows what to believe, CDC says wear mask, WHO says only those sick:

We'd better off listening to no one but our selves.
The masks bullsh*t is a joke. Doctors wear masks to keep from contaminating a patient during surgery. The mask is stopping a sneeze or cough from spitting all over the inside of a patient, it does not stop a virus from coming into the doctor... that's what the gas masks are for.

So for the regular public, a mask does not stop a virus from exiting someone or entering someone, it does absolutely nothing to stop the spread of a virus.

So, think about it, has this lock-down stopped the spread of the virus? Absolutely not. Has this lock-down slowed the spread of the virus? Probably not. Ask me, I would say just the opposite... I think it sped up the spread of the virus, but no matter, the point being, this virus has already spread to all of America, just as it did in Italy. By the end of April, we should put an end to this anti-Constitutional, anti-freedom, tyrannical lock-down, and we should never do it again, not for any excuse; this isn't a medical quarantine, it is a government prison practice, it is extreme facsism way beyond anything Hitler or Mussolini did... if we were to follow the warnings left us by Thomas Jefferson, the people of this nation should march on Washington and violently overthrow the government and hang all these "leaders" by a rope... like that is ever going to happen.

Last edited:

PNWest

The masks bullsh*t is a joke. Doctors wear masks to keep from contaminating a patient during surgery. The mask is stopping a sneeze or cough from spitting all over the inside of a patient, it does not stop a virus from coming into the doctor... that's what the gas masks are for.

So for the regular public, a mask does not stop a virus from exiting someone or entering someone, it does absolutely nothing to stop the spread of a virus.

So, think about it, has this lock-down stopped the spread of the virus? Absolutely not. Has this lock-down slowed the spread of the virus? Probably not. Ask me, I would say just the opposite... I think it sped up the spread of the virus, but no matter, the point being, this virus has already spread to all of America, just as it did in Italy. By the end of April, we should put an end to this anti-Constitutional, anti-freedom, tyrannical lock-down, and we should never do it again, not for any excuse; this isn't a medical quarantine, it is a government prison practice, it is extreme facsism way beyond anything Hitler or Mussolini did... the people of this nation should march on Washington and violently overthrow the government and hang all these "leaders" by a rope... like that is ever going to happen.

What masks do is prevent the WEARER of the mask from coughing or sneezing out droplets. It does not prevent the wearer from breathing in tiny airborne particles. But since non-symptomatic people have been proven to be capable of spreading the virus and it is impossible to tell if someone has the virus it may make sense for everyone to be wearing a mask out in public. If you have the virus but are not sick wearing a mask may prevent you from contaminating someone else.

And that's why this is being recommended.

Days

Commentator
What masks do is prevent the WEARER of the mask from coughing or sneezing out droplets. It does not prevent the wearer from breathing in tiny airborne particles. But since non-symptomatic people have been proven to be capable of spreading the virus and it is impossible to tell if someone has the virus it may make sense for everyone to be wearing a mask out in public. If you have the virus but are not sick wearing a mask may prevent you from contaminating someone else.

And that's why this is being recommended.
exactly.

And what you just said is why doctors wear masks during surgery.

So, let's say you wear a mask in public. And let's say you are sick with the coronavirus. Does the mask stop the virus from exiting your mouth and nose?
Nope. Like I said earlier, it is like trying to use trees to stop bees from moving around in a forest... it isn't slowing down a single bee.

PNWest

exactly.

And what you just said is why doctors wear masks during surgery.

So, let's say you wear a mask in public. And let's say you are sick with the coronavirus. Does the mask stop the virus from exiting your mouth and nose?
Nope. Like I said earlier, it is like trying to use trees to stop bees from moving around in a forest... it isn't slowing down a single bee.
But the mask keeps the bulk of the infection INSIDE the mask and not dispersed into the air. That's the point.

Days

Commentator
But the mask keeps the bulk of the infection INSIDE the mask and not dispersed into the air. That's the point.
completely false.

The virus is passing right through the masks. The masks are stopping body fluids. Not the virus.

Listen, the mask is not stopping the virus in either direction. Going in or coming out. That's why the hospitals need gas masks and that's another joke, because the virus is not that deadly.

ETR, you are behind the curve on this. Testing positive only means the biomass is in your system, it doesn't mean you are infected. Most of the people who contact this virus do not become infected... infected is when your cells start reproducing the virus en masse, infected means you become sick with the virus, 85% of the people who test positive for the virus do not become sick from it. That's not the incubation period, that's the whole enchilada, weeks pass, months pass, and they never even know they had it.

A tiger was sick. They tested the tiger for COVID19 and it was in his system. So the conclusion was the tiger got sick from COVID19... bullsh*t, the tiger was not sick from a human virus, that RNA code in the protein is RNA code made by human cells, it isn't going to be seized upon by a tiger, the tiger can ingest the virus, but that alone does not make the tiger a carrier, what makes the tiger a carrier is when the tiger's cells reproduce the virus en masse, then the tiger can actually pass on the virus, because the tiger is breathing out a huge volume of the virus. The CDC said right off the bat that this was a human virus and SARS and MERS, which this is another strain of, are also human viruses. So, no bats, no tigers, no animals. But they are reporting a bunch of lies also because they need to cover up the source of the virus, so it is imperative to understand what a virus is and how a virus infects you....

What is a Virus? How does it infect you?
OLD SCHOOL: Daniel Boone
NEW AGE: Boondoggle

If a mosquito bites someone with Covid, do the quaranteeny quacks count it as a victim? And if someone squashes the poor bug, couldn't it be said that the virus weakened it too much to fly away, so that tragic Trump-event should be added to the death data too?

The reason I ask is that I'm interested in getting into this lucrative new field of coup-coup medicine.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
OLD SCHOOL: Daniel Boone
NEW AGE: Boondoggle

If a mosquito bites someone with Covid, do the quaranteeny quacks count it as a victim? And if someone squashes the poor bug, couldn't it be said that the virus weakened it too much to fly away, so that tragic Trump-event should be added to the death data too?

The reason I ask is that I'm interested in getting into this lucrative new field of coup-coup medicine.
Let me help you, here's how it works...

First, all you need to do is lie to everyone and pretend a virus can be stopped in the first place. Okay, that's the hardest part. Social distancing theory has been around forever, but no one ever tried it because it is based upon the idiotic presumption that it will work in the first place. So that's the hardest part, you have to convince the whole world to try something that they already know about and already know is stupid and doesn't work. So, you need a global conspiracy among the medical elite. Thankfully, that already exists, it is called the World Health Organization.

Next, you need to build a virus that is not so deadly, if you build a really deadly virus, it will kill everyone, then you won't have anyone left to swindle, so build a run-of-the-mill virus, but bill it as super deadly. You may need to push a lot of fake news so it looks really deadly to everyone.

Then, you need to hype the numbers, and especially, build forecast models that calculate there will be a lot more death, exponentially more death, than there actually will be. This is the easy part. Just pick up one of those global warming forecast models and modify it for the virus death prediction.

Finally, you have to shove a $2.2 Trillion bill through Congress really fast and get the president to sign it immediately... before the shit hits the fan on your forecast models.

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
Like your OP of COVID-19 killing Prine after he's been fighting Cancer for years?
Prine’s cancer had been in remission for years. He just got home from a tour of Europe. He and his wife both got sick and were diagnosed with COVID 19. She got well after a few days. His condition worsened and he was hospitalized and was on a respirator for two weeks before he died. No mysterious conspiracy here Dawg. John Prine is one of 1000s who have been killed by the virus.

Days

Commentator
Prine’s cancer had been in remission for years. He just got home from a tour of Europe. He and his wife both got sick and were diagnosed with COVID 19. She got well after a few days. His condition worsened and he was hospitalized and was on a respirator for two weeks before he died. No mysterious conspiracy here Dawg. John Prine is one of 1000s who have been killed by the virus.
thousands have been killed by the influenza flu the same way.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Killed by but IMO not due too
I know of NO friends that have fought Cancer that haven't died or dying...….remission is a code word until it returns

Posting died from "Trump Virus" is pissing on his grave...…….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Let me help you, here's how it works...

First, all you need to do is lie to everyone and pretend a virus can be stopped in the first place. Okay, that's the hardest part. Social distancing theory has been around forever, but no one ever tried it because it is based upon the idiotic presumption that it will work in the first place. So that's the hardest part, you have to convince the whole world to try something that they already know about and already know is stupid and doesn't work. So, you need a global conspiracy among the medical elite. Thankfully, that already exists, it is called the World Health Organization.

Next, you need to build a virus that is not so deadly, if you build a really deadly virus, it will kill everyone, then you won't have anyone left to swindle, so build a run-of-the-mill virus, but bill it as super deadly. You may need to push a lot of fake news so it looks really deadly to everyone.

Then, you need to hype the numbers, and especially, build forecast models that calculate there will be a lot more death, exponentially more death, than there actually will be. This is the easy part. Just pick up one of those global warming forecast models and modify it for the virus death prediction.

Finally, you have to shove a $2.2 Trillion bill through Congress really fast and get the president to sign it immediately... before the shit hits the fan on your forecast models.
If Global Warming would appear and kill the virus libs would blame Trump for Gorebal Warming

Days

Commentator
If Global Warming would appear and kill the virus libs would blame Trump for Gorebal Warming
Don't let a crisis go to waste. Politicize everything.

But this was not done by the libs only, this was a bi-partisan swindle. And you better believe they laid the whole gig out in advance, before they pulled it... that's called lock step.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Don't let a crisis go to waste. Politicize everything.

But this was not done by the libs only, this was a bi-partisan swindle. And you better believe they laid the whole gig out in advance, before they pulled it... that's called lock step.
Oh yeah, there's many repubs working with libs...………….Romney for damn sure

BTW Days, Trump needs say OPEN the Country UP

according to Expert

Last edited: