• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CDC says now we have TWO Pandemics--Covid-19 & Swine Flu

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The whole country should be shut down. It’s to save American lives. This is serious, the accelerating death rate should tell you that.
If whole country is shut down it will not be the virus that kills people, farmers in Florida are throwing away tomatoes due to no one buying produce and plowing under other crops. You think Michigan can live without food?

NO food you're dead anyways.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
If whole country is shut down it will not be the virus that kills people, farmers in Florida are throwing away tomatoes due to no one buying produce and plowing under other crops. You think Michigan can live without food?

NO food you're dead anyways.
Some states are doing it right. Others aren’t doing enough. You think the 12,000 from H1N1 is something? Wait and see what comes of this. It’s an awful situation.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Some states are doing it right. Others aren’t doing enough. You think the 12,000 from H1N1 is something? Wait and see what comes of this. It’s an awful situation.
Try 17,000 and Swine Flu is still killing people, especially this season. States are doing road checks on Interstates before allowing people enter their states (saw report of Florida I-95 today) and it's due to many NY'ers running from NYC. Cuomo threatens to sue RI for hunting down NY'ers ……………..NC has orders to 'stay home' but there's many places legal to go to so what difference does it make. NJ busted a 'Corona Party' w/47 people in a 550 sq ft apartment w/DJ...……….New Orleans held Mardi Gras, so people aren't sheltering even with Governor's orders.

You can't shut down the country unless you're ready for another 'Kent State'

Question is which is Really killing most Americans
Smoking kills hundreds of thousands of americans every year. But liquor stores and supermarkets are still selling tons of cigarettes, as these are essential businesses not required to close under virus rules. Can anyone explain why these poisons are legal to consume, but we can't accept the lower risk of eating in a restaurant? Is it the hefty tobacco taxes which enrich the government?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Smoking kills hundreds of thousands of americans every year. But liquor stores and supermarkets are still selling tons of cigarettes, as these are essential businesses not required to close under virus rules. Can anyone explain why these poisons are legal to consume, but we can't accept the lower risk of eating in a restaurant? Is it the hefty tobacco taxes which enrich the government?
I guess to keep from having hospitals over flowing with people having withdrawls
Of course I'm also sure open for the Taxes

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Try 17,000 and Swine Flu is still killing people, especially this season. States are doing road checks on Interstates before allowing people enter their states (saw report of Florida I-95 today) and it's due to many NY'ers running from NYC. Cuomo threatens to sue RI for hunting down NY'ers ……………..NC has orders to 'stay home' but there's many places legal to go to so what difference does it make. NJ busted a 'Corona Party' w/47 people in a 550 sq ft apartment w/DJ...……….New Orleans held Mardi Gras, so people aren't sheltering even with Governor's orders.

You can't shut down the country unless you're ready for another 'Kent State'
Wrong. 12,500 from the swine flu pandemic. This shouldn’t be hard for you to find. We will surpass that quickly and that’s WITH isolation. Without it, the numbers for COVID would be much more devastating.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yup, with nobody isolating. With all these measures, this could pass that. And these numbers from COVID-19 are in addition to the flu, not instead of the flu, which is why hospitals are struggling to badly. This is a big deal, no matter how. Much you try and downplay these American deaths.
That seems to be what you're lusting for in hopes more die during Trump than died during Obama. Do some research while at home to see why NY hospitals are "struggling" they closed 18, 'SIXTEEN' in the City since 2003 due to state cutting Medicaid!

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Wrong. 12,500 from the swine flu pandemic. This shouldn’t be hard for you to find. We will surpass that quickly and that’s WITH isolation. Without it, the numbers for COVID would be much more devastating.

I've already posted the link of 17,000+ several times and the link of deaths between 8,330-17,160 and CDC goes with middle for stats. Hell, you posted several times only "16" died from April until October when O declared it a NE:)

It's like every post you make is hoping to surpass 2009 deaths!

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
That seems to be what you're lusting for in hopes more die during Trump than died during Obama. Do some research while at home to see why NY hospitals are "struggling" they closed 18, 'SIXTEEN' in the City since 2003 due to state cutting Medicaid!

You mean like how you keep celebrating the dead 12,500 Americans from Swine Flu? I bet you loved 9/11, too!

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I've already posted the link of 17,000+ several times and the link of deaths between 8,330-17,160 and CDC goes with middle for stats. Hell, you posted several times only "16" died from April until October when O declared it a NE:)

It's like every post you make is hoping to surpass 2009 deaths!
12,500 is the most accurate number we have. I know you wished more Americans were dead from it. 16 is correct.

Yup, with nobody isolating. With all these measures, this could pass that. And these numbers from COVID-19 are in addition to the flu, not instead of the flu, which is why hospitals are struggling to badly. This is a big deal, no matter how. Much you try and downplay these American deaths.
You're missing the point. The number of dead. You didn't react nearly the same back then as you are now and yet back then the numbers were higher.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
You're missing the point. The number of dead. You didn't react nearly the same back then as you are now and yet back then the numbers were higher.
A much lower percent were dying and it didn't come in so quickly. Look at how the entire world is reacting to this. Did we run out of ventilators then? And medical supplies in hospitals? I know you've been commanded to downplay this, but politics aside, this is a huge deal. The entire world agrees.

Trump said we will be lucky to keep the death toll to 100,000. Is he lost?