• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Challenge to every democrat.......

Spamature

President
Only according to your fake news...……………………

Reality, illegals are living under bridges pooping three feet away
To a Trump Chump fake news is just news they don't like.

Well if you are bothered by illegals pooping under bridges. Then maybe you should give up being a troll and come out from underneath yours.

EatTheRich

President
Look it's pretty simple if you ask me. The left is incensed that the "white man" stole the US from the Native Americans, and so they are for one thing and one thing only - open borders that will facilitate the poor Central and South Americans to steal the US "back" from the evil white men. If you are looking for something deeper than that, you will be wasting your time...
As a leftist, I stand for human rights for all, and my politics aim at diminishing exploitation of some people by others. It has nothing to do with retribution and everything to do with coalition building and honest, just sharing of responsibilities and rewards among everyone regardless of race.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
As a leftist, I stand for human rights for all, and my politics aim at diminishing exploitation of some people by others. It has nothing to do with retribution and everything to do with coalition building and honest, just sharing of responsibilities and rewards among everyone regardless of race.
No you don't see below
What is happening in S. Africa is democracy coming to fruition.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
No, it’s about addressing an injustice.
Why did you lie when you said you were for human rights?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
That the "sharing" piece isn't voluntary kind of makes it feel like retribution to those of us who don't share your interpretation of what, precisely, is considered "exploitation."

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
That the "sharing" piece isn't voluntary kind of makes it feel like retribution to those of us who don't share your interpretation of what, precisely, is considered "exploitation."
If you notice I busted his lie he's not for human rights but revenge
Like he's ever been oppressed. people lie that use the lie about human rights to gain control and be the oppressor. They are weak and cannot stand on their own they must be propped up.

EatTheRich

President
Of course. The same way abolition of slavery by force felt like retribution to those who disagreed that slavery was exploitation.

EatTheRich

President
If you notice I busted his lie he's not for human rights but revenge
Like he's ever been oppressed. people lie that use the lie about human rights to gain control and be the oppressor. They are weak and cannot stand on their own they must be propped up.
Tell that to the millions killed by capitalism every year.