• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Change the rating system

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
As I've told you before..............I don't care whether you are or not. I will respond to you in exactly the tone in which you post or respond to me.

Oh, and if you do something Minotauresque......I will mention it........ like her avatar that you used.
And I don't give a fat rat's azz! Mention it all you want. You are so much fun. More fun than my avatars.

There is a reason for that.
It made no sense to me - none at all - I was shocked actually - the only thing I can relate it too is Hillary loosing but since I never really took much notice of SS I wouldn't know when the switch came. Two different people.

Jen

Senator
It made no sense to me - none at all - I was shocked actually - the only thing I can relate it too is Hillary loosing but since I never really took much notice of SS I wouldn't know when the switch came. Two different people.
The first was a sweet little lady - to insert the character into the forum. The second was the real, veiled snark person. One can only hold up a fake persona for so long.