• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Change the rating system

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
The first was a sweet little lady - to insert the character into the forum. The second was the real, veiled snark person. One can only hold up a fake persona for so long.
One can only lie for so long. Where is Resident Evil?

Jen

Senator
Min is one of the people you fear. WHY?
And so if I say you post just like Min; I complimented you on using one of her avatars; and suggested you could be her sock puppet ............from that you get that I "fear" her?

Looks like it's you that's sort of hysterical there.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
That's true. Time for you to come clean for a change.
Why are you following me around today?
Are you going to apologize for being wrong? For accusing me of being a sock? A person of integrity apologizes when they are wrong.

Are you going to apologize for being wrong? For accusing me of being a sock? A person of integrity apologizes when they are wrong.
That Min came rushing to your aid, breaking her 'once a year' rule, has even me suspicious Sunset Rose.

You are asking for apologies for an unknown, an unproven? That is odd too.

Jen

Senator
You never apologized for calling me a sock. And you are wrong. I have no sock and never have on PJ. A person of integrity apologizes when they are wrong.

Jen

Senator
That Min came rushing to your aid, breaking her 'once a year' rule, has even me suspicious Sunset Rose.

You are asking for apologies for an unknown, an unproven? That is odd too.
If I find I am wrong on something I always apologize. But on this one I am not necessarily wrong. Interesting that Rose said I have a sock. She is wrong. She hasn't apologized. She just admitted she has no integrity.

If I find I am wrong on something I always apologize. But on this one I am not necessarily wrong. Interesting that Rose said I have a sock. She is wrong. She hasn't apologized. She just admitted she has no integrity.
Lol You and resident_evil ------------ couldn't she have picked someone closer to home ;)