• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Charles Krauthammer: New emails show Trump/Kremlin collusion

Arkady

President
When even Chuckles Krauthammer admits the truth, you know Team Trump is in trouble...

http://money.cnn.com/2017/07/14/media/charles-krauthammer-donald-trump-jr-collusion/index.html
Krauthammer is so consistently wrong about everything, especially with regard to anything touching on foreign policy, that his agreement would actually raise my skepticism in the opposite direction. But, in this case, the case of collusion is a slam dunk, so even his presence on the obvious side of the issue doesn't rattle me.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Krauthammer is so consistently wrong about everything, especially with regard to anything touching on foreign policy, that his agreement would actually raise my skepticism in the opposite direction. But, in this case, the case of collusion is a slam dunk, so even his presence on the obvious side of the issue doesn't rattle me.
Chuckles is a dishonest hack, no doubt, but every now and then he puts nation above party - a rare trait among his tribe - and this is one of those times.

Arkady

President
Chuckles is a dishonest hack, no doubt, but every now and then he puts nation above party - a rare trait among his tribe - and this is one of those times.
I don't give him that much credit. I don't think this is nation above party. I think this is just annoyance that his favored faction of the party was beaten by another faction.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I don't give him that much credit. I don't think this is nation above party. I think this is just annoyance that his favored faction of the party was beaten by another faction.
Who knows. It's just good to see even one member of the Fox Noise/GOP propaganda machine refuse to deny reality.

When even Chuckles Krauthammer admits the truth, you know Team Trump is in trouble...

http://money.cnn.com/2017/07/14/media/charles-krauthammer-donald-trump-jr-collusion/index.html
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/14/politics/donald-trump-jr-meeting/index.html

"Trump Tower Russia meeting: At least eight people in the room

"By CNN staff

"Updated 2:46 PM ET, Fri July 14, 2017..."

"The revelation of additional participants comes as The Associated Press first reported Friday that a Russian-American lobbyist named Rinat Akhmetshin said he also attended the June 2016 meeting with Donald Trump Jr.

"CNN has reached out to Akhmetshin for comment.

"So far acknowledged in attendance: Trump Jr., Kushner, Manafort, Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, Akhmetshin and publicist Rob Goldstone, who helped set up the meeting.

"A source familiar with the circumstances told CNN there were at least two other people in the room as well, a translator and a representative of the Russian family who had asked Goldstone to set up the meeting.

"The source did not provide the names."

Bugsy McGurk

President

"By CNN staff

"The revelation of additional participants comes as The Associated Press first reported Friday that a Russian-American lobbyist named Rinat Akhmetshin said he also attended the June 2016 meeting with Donald Trump Jr.

"So far acknowledged in attendance: Trump Jr., Kushner, Manafort, Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, Akhmetshin and publicist Rob Goldstone, who helped set up the meeting.

"A source familiar with the circumstances told CNN there were at least two other people in the room as well, a translator and a representative of the Russian family who had asked Goldstone to set up the meeting.

It's gonna be hard for 8 people to keep their stories straight about what was said, although Trump and Putin will try to keep as many as possible from testifying. We're told it was a half hour meeting, including Trump's three most senior people, about "nothing."

middleview

President
Supporting Member

"By CNN staff

And the whole thing was Obama's fault.

And the whole thing was Obama's fault.
Obama mouthed liberal values he did not defend.
In 2008, after reneging on a promise to accept public financing, he accepted $900,000 from Goldman Sachs.
I suppose that's a good reason to blame Obama for not charging a single high-ranking Wall Street banker for their roles in an epidemic of mortgage fraud the FBI began warning about in 2004?

:)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Obama mouthed liberal values he did not defend.
In 2008, after reneging on a promise to accept public financing, he accepted $900,000 from Goldman Sachs.
I suppose that's a good reason to blame Obama for not charging a single high-ranking Wall Street banker for their roles in an epidemic of mortgage fraud the FBI began warning about in 2004?

:)
It would have been against the law for Goldman Sachs to donate any money to a political campaign. Would you care to be a bit more specific about where that money came from?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Yes. Conspiracy to violate the election laws prohibiting the taking of anything of value from foreign agents. A slam dunk.
He went when he found out the true purpose he left. not a crime.
Now, what about that Clinton collusion with the Ukranian government?
One question about that lawyer why does she have connections with certain people in the Democratic party? such as obama?

Arkady

President
Are you convinced beyond a reasonable doubt Don Jr committed a crime by taking this meeting?
By the plain language of the statute he did. But statutes are interpreted in accordance with precedent-setting case law, sometimes contrary to plain language. Without researching the case law, I can't be certain.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
By the plain language of the statute he did. But statutes are interpreted in accordance with precedent-setting case law, sometimes contrary to plain language. Without researching the case law, I can't be certain.
You still wouldn't know

It would have been against the law for Goldman Sachs to donate any money to a political campaign. Would you care to be a bit more specific about where that money came from?
http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/04/20/obama.goldman.donations/index.html

"Goldman Sachs was top Obama donor

From Robert Yoon, CNN Political Research Director
April 20, 2010 5:50 p.m. EDT..."

"According to Federal Election Commission figures compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics, Goldman Sachs' political action committee and individual contributors who listed the company as their employer donated $994,795 during 2007 and 2008 to Obama's presidential campaign, the second-highest contribution from a company PAC and company employees."

Better?o_O

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
By all means, quote the statute and it better have Comey's verbiage in it INTENT TO DO HARM TO THE COUNTRY.