• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Check out how well Trump's steel barrier works

TO #185
I understand that it's a very high priority for you to attempt to prove me wrong.
I'm sincerely flattered. For that demonstrates that you think I'm the one to beat.

I haven't been to DC since my honeymoon in the 1970's (thank goodness).
Thus as you can imagine, I rely on outside sources for such information.

If my source was wrong then UNCORK THE CHAMPAGNE !!

But it seems to me it's more important for you to find fault with me than to make a legitimate point.

Securing a family compound in an urban environment requires different security protocols than securing the U.S. / Mexico border. You're a fool if you think what is appropriate for the Obama residence is the same as what's appropriate for this international border.

Further, one of the commitments Trump made was a continuous wall coast to coast.
Again I've never been there. But many of those that have claim there are portions of that border which are not suited to wall construction, and that the natural terrain & location are secure enough.

If you wish to squabble about it, you're welcome to squabble with them.

NBC & FOX have each scheduled an NFL broadcast for later today. Enjoy the games.
Nope. My attempt at proving you wrong was a success. You were and are wrong about Obobo's home. Stop floundering and building strawmen. Try to stay on subject. You and I are squabbling about DC not Mexico.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The larger and prevailing point is you ran your arrogant condescending pie hole and were blatantly mistaken or worse, lying.

Add to that you had the unmitigated gall to call the other poster ignorant and uninformed when all the while YOU were the ignorant uninformed poster.

You live to be a prick whether you're right or wrong. You get EXACTLY what you give.

SO THIS IS THE BEST PART!!!!!!!!

I just fukn love it when haughty, bullshit filled cockalorums make a flaming ass of themselves. THAT'S ALWAYS A GOOD THING!

Getting to bust your ass like you do to everyone you think is wrong, well........THAT'S PRICELESS!!!

Have a great weekend shithead! Don't forget to apologize to Raoul.