• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Check out how well Trump's steel barrier works

OK, sure.

And to follow that same "logic", we're all in agreement that US citizens possess the ability to do something, which renders the payment of unemployment pointless, right?

Because we're all in agreement that US citizens possess the ability to get somewhere out of the direct elements, which renders the payment for gubmint housing pointless, right?

And we're all in agreement that US citizens possess the ability to teach their own children about life, which renders the paying for public education pointless, right?

Shit, looking at matters like this there is little if anything we as a society pay for that could not be deemed to be "pointless".

All of that sh it above is just silly talk.

As is your assortation about everyone climbing a wall, dumbass.

No, they ALL can't climb a wall. Many could, sure, some could dig under it, some could fly over it, some could cut through it, many others could just then follow through. Doesn't mean it isn't worth trying. Isn't worth making it harder to do.
Post of the day!

Because nobody can break through a concrete wall.

That's a hollow cinderblock wall dipshit. Not even close to being a concrete wall.

Once again you post your blatant stupidity. I love it when you do that and you do that a lot! You're the gift that keeps on giving.

Thank you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I did t express any leap it expectation. Just musing on the notion that we don't know what a fully constructed wall will or will not occur.
This is the fully constructed wall and this picture is of a section being repaired.

This section of wall was cut off at the ground

Here is a very popular section of fence, judging by the repeated holes cut in it and the patches welded over top.

Being able to do something does not guarantee employment

What?

Not an efficient use of resources

Spending $5 Billion on something that is effectively a minor nuisance is not use a good use of our limited resources.
You only made yourself look dumber than you already are with those pathetic and piddling responses.

You got crushed. You should stop while you're only one lap behind.

At home depot today...
40 ft. Aluminum D-Rung Extension Ladder with 225 lb. Load Capacity Type II Duty Rating
Model # D1240-2
Internet #203134233
Store SO SKU #785448

Ok so thanks to moron #1 we know that a 32' aluminum ladder costs in excess of $400. A 40' ladder cost substantially more. Thank you for posting that.

Using that information moron #1 must think the poor, destitute people crossing our southern border can afford between $400 and $500 to purchase a brand new ladder to use one time in the course of an illegal border fence crossing. Then again maybe some industrious Mexican soul can set up some kind of ladder retrieval service and get more than one use out of it. Be a shame to throw away a brand new ladder right?

Now according to moron #2 certain 40' ladders only have a weight rating of 225 lbs. Let's hope no really fat Mexicans make it across the desert and attempt to climb the ladder. It might fail and they could get hurt or killed. Hopefully they'll fall back on their side of the border so the American taxpayer won't be on the hook for the bill.

Now here is something I'm sure moron #1 and moron #2 never considered......weight.

A 40' standard aluminum ladder weighs in excess of 90 pounds not to mention the fact it's almost 22' long when unextended. A comparable fiberglass ladder weighs even more.

I'm sure there are hundreds if not thousands of potential illegal aliens just jumping at the chance to take a crack at hauling one of those ladders across the desert and climb a border wall with it!

Tell you what ......why don't either one of you morons head to Home Depot and just try and take one of those ladders off the display rack just to see if you can even pick it up. And if either of you two actually manage to lift it then take a few steps with it and tell me how you did. Should be .....nope scratch that .......IT WILL BE hilarious!!

Can't wait to hear the results. Good luck!

Ok so thanks to moron #1 we know that a 32' aluminum ladder costs in excess of $400. A 40' ladder cost substantially more. Thank you for posting that.

Using that information moron #1 must think the poor, destitute people crossing our southern border can afford between $400 and $500 to purchase a brand new ladder to use one time in the course of an illegal border fence crossing. Then again maybe some industrious Mexican soul can set up some kind of ladder retrieval service and get more than one use out of it. Be a shame to throw away a brand new ladder right?

Now according to moron #22certsin 40' ladder only have a weight rating of 225 lbs. Let's hope no really fat Mexicans make it across the desert and attempt to climb the ladder. It might fail and they could get hurt of killed. Hopefully they'll fall back on their side of the border so the American taxpayer won't be on the hook for the bill.

Now here is something I'm sure moron #1 and moron #2 never considered......weight.

A 40' standard aluminum ladder weighs in excess of 90 pounds not to mention the fact it's almost 22' long when unextended. A comparable fiberglass ladder weighs even more.

I'm sure there are hundreds if not thousands of potential illegal aliens just jumping at the chance to take a crack at hauling one of those ladders across the desert and climb a border wall with it!

Tell you what ......why don't either one of you morons head to Home Depot and just try and take one of those ladders off the display rack just to see if you can even pick it up. And if either of you two actually manage to lift it then take a few steps with it and tell me how you did. Should be .....nope scratch that .......IT WILL BE hilarious!!

Can't wait to hear the results. Good luck!
You must think it take rocket scientist to build a ladder out of materials readily available.

I always know when you know you are losing...when you resort to silly attempts at insults...must be frustrating for you to lose control of your temper so often when you know you've latched on to a losing argument....

I just asked my neighbor to build me a 50ft ladder out of 2 by 4s for $50. No problem.
OMG!

The level of stupidity in that post is STUNNING!

ABSOLUTELY MIND BOGGLINGLY STUNNING!

You must think it take rocket scientist to build a ladder out of materials readily available.
LMAO!!

What materials readily available?

Cactus stalks? Mesquite tree branches? Tumbleweeds?

I can tell from your completely ignorant posts that you've NEVER been on a ladder more than 5 feet off the ground.

If you think you're going to build a ladder to support yourself more than about 12 feet off the ground you're out of "materials on hand" that are found in a desert........you're a moron. I repeat myself.

LMAO!!

What materials readily available?

Cactus stalks? Mesquite tree branches? Tumbleweeds?

I can tell from your completely ignorant posts that you've NEVER been on a ladder more than 5 feet off the ground.

If you think you're going to build a ladder to support yourself more than about 12 feet off the ground you're out of "materials on hand" that are found in a desert........you're a moron. I repeat myself.
Obviously you never learned to lash anything in the boy scouts.

I always know when you know you are losing...when you resort to silly attempts at insults...must be frustrating for you to lose control of your temper so often when you know you've latched on to a losing argument....
They are not silly when they are TRUE. I've been trying to buy an orchard ladder and any moron saying Mexicans are going to buy 30 foot ladders for $50 at and ACE in Mexico can bring me one. I'll pay them $100

[quote}
I just asked my neighbor to build me a 50ft ladder out of 2 by 4s for $50. No problem.[/QUOTE]
In Mexico they'll build for $25. That is the whole point of NAFTA. Of course it will be heavy as shit. More than one person will want to use it and so you'll need two for you to get over that border MV.