• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

chemically-induced abortion

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The FDA released a new approved utilization regime for Mifepristone, a medication used to induce first trimester abortions:

Mifeprex is approved, in a regimen with misoprostol, to end a pregnancy through 70 days gestation (70 days or less since the first day of a woman’s last menstrual period). The approved Mifeprex dosing regimen is:

On Day One: 200 mg of Mifeprex taken by mouth

· 24 to 48 hours after taking Mifeprex: 800 mcg of misoprostol taken buccally (in the cheek pouch), at a location appropriate for the patient

· About seven to fourteen days after taking Mifeprex: follow-up with the healthcare provider

https://www.balloon-juice.com/2016/03/30/doesnt-matter-who-staffs-the-bureaucracy-safe-access-to-abortion-edition/

Why is this important? The new utilization regime is a counter-move to the proliferation of TRAP anti-abortion access laws.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Just to prove how shallow the pro-life movement is, watch this

they can't answer the questions.....that's deep.

every now and then I walk with the protestors at my local abortion clinic......with
my PRO-CHOICE sign.
I do this because I really hate that they harass the women coming in for appts.

MaryAnne

Governor
The FDA released a new approved utilization regime for Mifepristone, a medication used to induce first trimester abortions:

Mifeprex is approved, in a regimen with misoprostol, to end a pregnancy through 70 days gestation (70 days or less since the first day of a woman’s last menstrual period). The approved Mifeprex dosing regimen is:

· 24 to 48 hours after taking Mifeprex: 800 mcg of misoprostol taken buccally (in the cheek pouch), at a location appropriate for the patient

· About seven to fourteen days after taking Mifeprex: follow-up with the healthcare provider

https://www.balloon-juice.com/2016/03/30/doesnt-matter-who-staffs-the-bureaucracy-safe-access-to-abortion-edition/

Why is this important? The new utilization regime is a counter-move to the proliferation of TRAP anti-abortion access laws.

Julie, I think it is a huge answer to the need for surgical abortions.

This, along with Birth control is a very big step for women.

MaryAnne

Governor

every now and then I walk with the protestors at my local abortion clinic......with
my PRO-CHOICE sign.

We have been discussing this very thing now that Kasich, that wonderful Moderate has defunded Planned Parenthood in Ohio.

He is now trying to get a bill to make those on Medicaid pay up to 99 dollars a month for that. Even thought most of that is funded by the Federal dollars.

He is also pushing a Right to Work bill. The Legislature is a little scared of that one after his attempt to destroy Unions backfired.

Stardust

Council Member
I think first trimester abortion is so much better. I also think women should be very, very responsible about this issue and immediately find another birth control method so they are not faced with this decision a second time, and it goes without saying that in the case of rape or incest, a women or teen should not be denied an abortion, but I am also a Christian so I really think we should be responsible.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I think first trimester abortion is so much better. I also think women should be very, very responsible about this issue and immediately find another birth control method so they are not faced with this decision a second time, and it goes without saying that in the case of rape or incest, a women or teen should not be denied an abortion, but I am also a Christian so I really think we should be responsible.
I think we should push Big Pharma to come up with a contraceptive for men.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
tevery now and then I walk with the protestors at my local abortion clinic......with my PRO-CHOICE sign.
Do they ever shout at you or throw eggs at you or try to beat you up? Just asking.

"Would approve"? She pushed for it. "Weeds" according to Sanger.
A true visionary.

abortion is birth control
Birth control is birth control. Abortion is killing.
Justifiable or not, it is what it is.

I think we should push Big Pharma to come up with a contraceptive for men.
There's this new one. They call it "condoms." I hear it works really well. They're even going to let women buy them for their partners. What won't they think of next?
There's also a contraceptive for men called "keep your dick in your pants" but that one's not very popular.

Caroljo

Senator

my PRO-CHOICE sign.
I'm sure you do. You need to do your part in helping those women kill their children or you wouldn't be a true liberal! Way to go Julie!!!!!!

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Do they ever shout at you or throw eggs at you or try to beat you up? Just asking.

A true visionary.

Birth control is birth control. Abortion is killing.
Justifiable or not, it is what it is.

There's this new one. They call it "condoms." I hear it works really well. They're even going to let women buy them for their partners. What won't they think of next?
There's also a contraceptive for men called "keep your dick in your pants" but that one's not very popular.
What I meant was pro choice people see abortion as another form of birth control. Abortion is muder of new human life.