• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Chief Stolen Valor is being sued

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How dare they show video of a racist kid acting like a bitch? We must sue to ensure no racist will ever be scrutinized again!
The racist was beating on a damn drum and you have proven with your post you know how to act like a "bitch"

Hell, according to your post you're as kinky as Beto! (cow foot)

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
The racist was beating on a damn drum and you have proven with your post you know how to act like a "bitch"

Hell, according to your post you're a kinky as Beto! (cow foot)
What made Phillips racist? Did he mock an oppressed people’s culture amid an ongoing genocide against that people? No, only the Covington kids did that.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
What made Phillips racist? Did he mock an oppressed people’s culture amid an ongoing genocide against that people? No, only the Covington kids did that.
Not according to the video evidence. I know pesky things like facts and evidence are foreign to you, but we like them here.

miketx

Council Member
I am not defending the Indian, just saying that if not for the media no one would have ever heard this story, thus the bulk of guilt and potential profits of a lawsuit lay against the media.

Got that dopey? Call Jacoby and Meyers and ask them if I am right
Maybe someone should make it a habit to start suing filthy lying libstains.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If it’s not about race, then why does the thread title include a racial slur?
There's NOTHING in the thread title Racist, the thread title is of a sonofabitch that said he was in Vietnam and NEVER was..........86 U