• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Chief Stolen Valor is being sued

Nostra

Governor
I wonder if the suit is being funded by GOP cult leader Donald “Five Deferments During Nam” Trump.

;-)
Tranlation: "My TDS afflicted brain doesn't have enough cells left to discuss any topic without making it a pissy-pants whinefest about Trump".

Bugsy McGurk

President
Tranlation: "My TDS afflicted brain doesn't have enough cells left to discuss any topic without making it a pissy-pants whinefest about Trump".
Tranlation [sic]: I hate when you point out Trump’s five deferments during Nam when we’re carping about a veteran’s supposed “stolen valor.” You’re always wrecking our good time! I hope you get heel spurs!

;-)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Tranlation [sic]: I hate when you point out Trump’s five deferments during Nam when we’re carping about a veteran’s supposed “stolen valor.” You’re always wrecking our good time! I hope you get heel spurs!

;-)
Negative, it's hypocritical when those of you that also didn't SERVE post the shit.......... since you're hoping hope they find a cure for your being a coward!

Fins

Fray Terror
How bogus is that. Did Phillips even say anything untrue? Or is Sandmann just using his money to bully him because the VIDEOS of their interactions made him look like a racist POS?
How does having someone walk into your personal space beating a drum make you the racist? You’re a mindless troll

EatTheRich

President
How does having someone walk into your personal space beating a drum make you the racist? You’re a mindless troll
How is it not racist to think you can crash someone else’s rally and declare it your personal space? Phillips came over with the drum to stop the out-of-control mob from getting violent.

Fins

Fray Terror
How is it not racist to think you can crash someone else’s rally and declare it your personal space? Phillips came over with the drum to stop the out-of-control mob from getting violent.
Keep telling those lies. You’ve proven to be uncreditable. You are a useless piece of shit and a burden on society

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Chief Stolen Valor walked into their space, they didn't walk into his, SOB should be in jail

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Another crybaby Trumpie.
Your link doesn't provide any lies or defamatory statements,
so don't bet on that lawsuit. You'll lose.