• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Child Drag Queens

D

Deleted member 21794

Disgusting. Child abuse.

This reminds me of a piece I saw on TV about the mainstreaming of these sexual deviants. CA public schools brought these mentally ill people to schools to promote deviancy. The drag queens said they have fun and dress up in costumes all the time. One of the freaks asked, "who wants to be a drag queen?" Of course, most of thekids raised their hands, not Inge full context.

Absolutely shameful.

LeilaniMP

Empress
Disgusting. Child abuse.

This reminds me of a piece I saw on TV about the mainstreaming of these sexual deviants. CA public schools brought these mentally ill people to schools to promote deviancy. The drag queens said they have fun and dress up in costumes all the time. One of the freaks asked, "who wants to be a drag queen?" Of course, most of thekids raised their hands, not Inge full context.

Absolutely shameful.
They're indoctrinating children into thinking this is "normal", so that they'll be acceptable to overtures from such people. They're grooming them.

They're sexualizing children, hence... condoning pedophilia.

Nothing... NOTHING... about it is normal, in any way whatsoever.

It's a slippery slope...

Jen

Senator
It's sickening... but then again, Liberals are sicko's and will embrace it as a norm.
True words.

Lefty seeks to normalize anything that is sickeningly perverse and like the little fascists they are, they force everyone to do the same.

Who, in their right mind, could ever condone or support this travesty?

Pre-teen “Drag Kids” highlight just how fast our culture has crumbled

And, before the usual yapping starts about this article being about happenings in Canada, this same insanity is going on in the USA, too.
Bending Over for South Bend

Pete Buttigieg is a perfect candidate to become their agent. He'd make enough from parading those boytoys to pay off his anal-receptive housemate's student loan.

Ms. Truth

Council Member
Parading your child around in front of a bunch of pedophiles is obviously disgusting.

If your son wants to play with a Barbie doll and you don't interfere I see nothing wrong with that.

voyager

4Q2247365
I lived in San Fran for three years or so back in the day. Draq Queens are funny as hell. I've got a couple of great stories but only by PM.