• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Chloroquine with Azithromycin Shows 100% Success Rate in Treating Coronavirus in 6 Days!

Bugsy McGurk

President
More positive news.....

FYI, sane people put no credence in lie-filled, right wing screeds.

If you have links to any legit media articles on this topic you should provide them.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Sane people value the opinions and successes by the oncologists at Lennox Hill Hospital and what they have to say.

Sane people ignore your ignorant rants and listen to the professionals. And you ain't one of em butt cowboy.
Hmm...no links to legit media stories.

Let me know if you find any

Bugsy McGurk

President
Hmmmmm.....

So a Lennox Hill Hospital oncologist is lying during an interview on national TV that millions of people watched live and shouldn't be believed .......says a shitbag partisan poster on a interweb forum know more than the hospital does????

Gee....who to believe?

Did you read the link? Of course you didn't. Because if you had you'd have seen the video of the doctor giving an interview! No source needed Buggy! You can hear and see the words come right out of the doctor's mouth! Fukn amazing shit.....a video!

I'll post it for your mentally challenged self right here! There's your legit media "source".

Your programmers have rotted your mind to the point that you can’t distinguish what people say from the screeds and commentary of your right wing brainwashers.

That guy Lennox, an oncologist, says that someone told him about results that appear promising. He says both that Trump is right to express hope and that Fauci is right for wanting the therapy properly tested on patients and analyzed, which will now be happening in NY. Obviously, everyone hopes it works, but we just don’t know that yet.

That screed and the Fox Noise piece add in heaps of their own commentary which goes far beyond what Lenox actually said, primarily for the purpose of lying about what CNN said and otherwise bashing “the left.” Right wing loons just can’t resist that even in the midst of a pandemic.

Mick

The Right is always right
No offense, but sane people don’t believe such stories from kooky right wing media outlets.

We can only hope it’s true, but let’s wait to see what we hear from the experts and legit media.
True, you still believe Russian collusion and the hoax the administration did nothing to stop the spread. At least this sourced nailed both of those.

llovejim

Current Champion
There are now THREE international studies — China, Australia and France — that found that Chloroquine with Azithromycin Shows 100% Success Rate in Treating Coronavirus in 6 Days!

Rep. Mark Green, a former Army Flight Surgeon, that the combination of Chloroquine with Azithromycin cleared the virus in 3 days in 100% of the patients in the study.

Looks like the pandemic just met it's Achille's heel.......
no, it has not. that is a lie. it does show promise but it was also tried in china and then discontinued because it has bad side effects for people with any kind of heart condition.

Please don’t take hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) plus Azithromycin for #COVID19 UNLESS your doctor prescribes it. Both drugs affect the QT interval of your heart and can lead to arrhythmias and sudden death, especially if you are taking other meds or have a heart condition.

— Dr. Edsel Salvana (@EdselSalvana) March 21, 2020

Dr. Dena Grayson

@DrDenaGrayson

https://twitter.com/DrDenaGrayson/status/1241451795848859648
Replying to @realDonaldTrump

Hydroxychloroquine (plaquenil) can prolong the QT interval (heart rhythm) and can cause a FATAL arrhythmia. Azithromycin can also prolong the QT interval, so use of these 2 drugs together should ONLY be done under the supervision of a doctor.
View image on Twitter

2:49 PM - Mar 21, 2020

trump miracle cure warning.jpg

no, it has not. that is a lie. it does show promise but it was also tried in china and then discontinued because it has bad side effects for people with any kind of heart condition.

Please don’t take hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) plus Azithromycin for #COVID19 UNLESS your doctor prescribes it. Both drugs affect the QT interval of your heart and can lead to arrhythmias and sudden death, especially if you are taking other meds or have a heart condition.

— Dr. Edsel Salvana (@EdselSalvana) March 21, 2020

Dr. Dena Grayson
@DrDenaGrayson

Replying to @realDonaldTrump

Hydroxychloroquine (plaquenil) can prolong the QT interval (heart rhythm) and can cause a FATAL arrhythmia. Azithromycin can also prolong the QT interval, so use of these 2 drugs together should ONLY be done under the supervision of a doctor.
View image on Twitter
2:49 PM - Mar 21, 2020

View attachment 49679
A lie huh Jimbo?

Funny how the governor of New York is instituting trials based on exactly what I posted and the president reaffirmed. ......

Cuomo said......

"We have secured 70,000 hydrocloroquin; 10,000 zithromax from the federal government. I want to thank the FDA for moving very expeditiously to get us this supply.

The President ordered the FDA to move and the FDA moved. We’re going to get the supply and the trial will start this Tuesday. The President is optimistic about these drugs and we are all optimistic that it could work.

I’ve spoken with a number of health officials and there is a good basis to believe that they could work. Some health officials point to Africa, which has a very low infection rate and there’s a theory that because they’re taking these anti-malaria drugs in Africa, it may actually be one of the reasons why the infection rate is low in Africa. We don’t know, but let’s find out and let’s find out quickly. And I agree with the President on that and we’re going to start and we’re going to start Tuesday."

At least there appears to be one sane Democrat in the country. Good for Andrew.

llovejim

Current Champion
A lie huh Jimbo?

Funny how the governor of New York is instituting trials based on exactly what I posted and the president reaffirmed. ......

Cuomo said......

"We have secured 70,000 hydrocloroquin; 10,000 zithromax from the federal government. I want to thank the FDA for moving very expeditiously to get us this supply.

The President ordered the FDA to move and the FDA moved. We’re going to get the supply and the trial will start this Tuesday. The President is optimistic about these drugs and we are all optimistic that it could work.

I’ve spoken with a number of health officials and there is a good basis to believe that they could work. Some health officials point to Africa, which has a very low infection rate and there’s a theory that because they’re taking these anti-malaria drugs in Africa, it may actually be one of the reasons why the infection rate is low in Africa. We don’t know, but let’s find out and let’s find out quickly. And I agree with the President on that and we’re going to start and we’re going to start Tuesday."

At least there appears to be one sane Democrat in the country. Good for Andrew.
it is a lie it is 100%...goddamn. nothing is 100% effective at anything...what i said was it does show promise, but it is also dangerous to those with a known or hidden heart condition. there is no real argument.

it is a lie it is 100%...goddamn. nothing is 100% effective at anything...what i said was it does show promise, but it is also dangerous to those with a known or hidden heart condition. there is no real argument.
LOL!

Okay Jimbo! You're the resident expert on everything! How in the world could anybody here not remember that!

Who to believe. ........Jimbo or Dr. Grace MD, oncologist, Lennox Hill Hosptal, New York, New York.

Tell you what smart guy please, PLEASE pen one of your insane maniacal screeds to Dr. Grace and tell him he went on national tv and lied. Then do us all a favor and post a copy of it here. I dare you internet tough guy! Do it!

What you leftists can't seem to fathom is I'm just the messenger. I didn't make the message or do the TV interview . Dr. Grace did. Tell him he's a liar. You waste your time haranguing me.

Whatta loon!

EatTheRich

President
LOL!

Okay Jimbo! You're the resident expert on everything! How in the world could anybody here not remember that!

Who to believe. ........Jimbo or Dr. Grace MD, oncologist, Lennox Hill Hosptal, New York, New York.

Tell you what smart guy please, PLEASE pen one of your insane maniacal screeds to Dr. Grace and tell him he went on national tv and lied. Then do us all a favor and post a copy of it here. I dare you internet tough guy! Do it!

What you leftists can't seem to fathom is I'm just the messenger. I didn't make the message or do the TV interview . Dr. Grace did. Tell him he's a liar. You waste your time haranguing me.

Whatta loon!
If it’s the panacea you claim it is, why couldn’t they get a virologist or immunologist on to explain its miraculous qualities? Coronavirus infection isn’t a kind of cancer, after all.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
He's not God. He's just the best president in the history of America, and only brain dead morons think anything else.
I believe he is God in human form...No man could do the things that he can. Donald. J. Trump. Hero. God.

If it’s the panacea you claim it is, why couldn’t they get a virologist or immunologist on to explain its miraculous qualities? Coronavirus infection isn’t a kind of cancer, after all.
I obviously cannot answer that question.

This is the video of Dr. Grace explaining his findings. Maybe you can get something from it to answer your question.

EatTheRich

President
I obviously cannot answer that question.

This is the video of Dr. Grace explaining his findings. Maybe you can get something from it to answer your question.

Nobody is claiming the therapy doesn’t show promise. But the fantasy that “the cure has been found” is getting people killed.