• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Chris Cuomo simply got the Conservative Treatment and melted

EatTheRich

President
So Chris Cuomo is shocked and in horror after being called Fredo. He absolutely freaked out and went on a obscenity laced rebuttal. (And just to point out, because it’s not being reported, Cuomo sat idly by as multiple guests on his show called Donald Trump Junior Fredo)

My question is, did Chris Cuomo ever condemn Maxine Waters and the multiple instances of leftists confronting and assaulting conservatives out in public with “disrespectful” language? Remember when Ted Cruz and Sarah Huckabee sanders had to leave restaurants because people were screaming at them? Remember the multiple stories that have been reported of people being physically assaulted for wearing a trump hat or supporting Trump? Was Chris Cuomo, or the left, and all out raged with front-page headlines when this happened?

The answer of course is no. Cuomo and the left can dish out or tolerate and ignore horrible behavior but the moment they experience it themselves they melt instantly and have an emotional crisis.

Here’s to hoping that one day the left can mature emotionally enough to deal with things that conservatives routinely have to endure.
Let’s see. Were conservatives ever called “illegals”? Did people say that the Statue of Liberty wasn’t made for them?

EatTheRich

President
He certainly called for it, at the very least said that not all punches are the same.. if you punch a “bigot”, it’s not as bad as when a bigot punches you.

So, who is a bigot? Well, lucky for the left, it’s anyone they want!

Basically, Cuomo is encouraging “ANTIFA, do your thing..”
Do you think Nazi violence is morally equal to any other violence?

EatTheRich

President
Talk about "out of context", you forgot all of this from your source:

"I argue to you tonight, all punches are not equal morally," he said. "In the eyes of the law, yes. But in the eyes of good and evil, here's the argument: if you're a punk that comes to start trouble in a mask and hurt people, you're not about any virtuous cause. You're just somebody who's going to be held to the standard of doing something wrong."

"But when someone comes to call out bigots and it gets hot, even physical, are they equally wrong as the bigot they are fighting? I argue, no. Fighting against hate matters," Cuomo concluded.

Wow, that's quite cryptic, let's break this down.

So two people throwing punches. Per Chris Cuomo, one is justified, the other is not, with the only parameter of "fighting hate".

"Fighting hate".. gosh, that's awfully specific.

Cuomo seems to be saying here that pre-planned ANTIFA attacks are to be "held to a standard of doing something wrong" (Gosh, a stirring condemnation if I've ever heard one), but an organic situation that devolves into violence? According to Chris, There are those that are morally righteous, or on higher moral ground, despite committing the same behavior.

And who is on higher ground? The person who "fights hate"...

Well, if I were immature enough to beat up a rabid leftist who hates Trump, would I be on a higher moral standing because I "fight hate"?

Or, is it just a systematic way of justifying violence against Conservatives and/or Trump supporters. I mean, this gets out of hand very quickly

A. Say a person who "fights hate" isn't that bad
B. Label the people you despise and/or disagree with as those who "hate"
C. Get in heated situations with them
D. Feel virtuous in being violent.

It's a slippery slope. I think all violence is bad. Combine this type of stuff with Maxine Waters, and there's a LOT of encouragement by people on your side of the aisle to get quite mean and nasty. And if you do, you have nothing to feel guilty about.

That gets dangerous.. yikes.
Sounds like he’s talking about not giving fascists uncontested control of the streets.

Jen

Senator
So Chris Cuomo is shocked and in horror after being called Fredo. He absolutely freaked out and went on a obscenity laced rebuttal. (And just to point out, because it’s not being reported, Cuomo sat idly by as multiple guests on his show called Donald Trump Junior Fredo)

My question is, did Chris Cuomo ever condemn Maxine Waters and the multiple instances of leftists confronting and assaulting conservatives out in public with “disrespectful” language? Remember when Ted Cruz and Sarah Huckabee sanders had to leave restaurants because people were screaming at them? Remember the multiple stories that have been reported of people being physically assaulted for wearing a trump hat or supporting Trump? Was Chris Cuomo, or the left, and all out raged with front-page headlines when this happened?

The answer of course is no. Cuomo and the left can dish out or tolerate and ignore horrible behavior but the moment they experience it themselves they melt instantly and have an emotional crisis.

Here’s to hoping that one day the left can mature emotionally enough to deal with things that conservatives routinely have to endure.
Double standard = yes
Will Cuomo get it? NO

Boca

Governor
And what nationality was the mob family in The Godfather?
Casting a pretty wide net I see. Sort of like when Candidate Trump brought up the non-ethnic issue of "illegal immigration" and he was immediately tagged for hating Mexicans and all Hispanics.

I remember it well, as I suspect Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio do for being first out of the gate with what you call "false equivalencies".

Bugsy McGurk

President
Casting a pretty wide net I see. Sort of like when Candidate Trump brought up the non-ethnic issue of "illegal immigration" and he was immediately tagged for hating Mexicans and all Hispanics.

I remember it well, as I suspect Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio do for being first out of the gate with what you call "false equivalencies".
Maybe people thought Trump was talking about Mexicans because his opening rant specifically targeted Mexicans - Rapists! Killers! Blah, blah, blah!

So there’s that.

;-)

Boca

Governor
Maybe people thought Trump was talking about Mexicans because his opening rant specifically targeted Mexicans - Rapists! Killers! Blah, blah, blah!

So there’s that.

;-)

Leave it to you to double down on lunacy.

There can be no doubt that out of the hundreds of thousands, millions even, of illegals imported there are few Mexican rapists and killers, as well some from El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatamala. We'll never know how many.

And people that that thought he was talking about ethnicity are as mind crippled as you.

But still you persist.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Leave it to you to double down on lunacy.

There can be no doubt that out of the hundreds of thousands, millions even, of illegals imported there are few Mexican rapists and killers, as well some from El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatamala. We'll never know how many.

But still you persist.
As you know, I simply schooled you for your idiocy above claiming that Trump was not talking about Mexicans and other Hispanics. Those are the specific groups he mentioned from Day 1. He knows that his rabble don’t get riled up by immigrants from Europe.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Do you think Nazi violence is morally equal to any other violence?
I think unprovoked violence of any kind is at the same level of immorality.

I think if you're immature enough to lose your cool, let someone get under your skin, and throw punches in a heated exchange, it doesn't matter what your stance is. You're immoral to X degree, and that's that, on both sides.

It's creepy to hear that you and Cuomo are the type who has some vigilante personal moral code that you'll enforce onto others. Justified law breaking.. praising those who resort to violence, provided they agree with you. It's dangerous.