• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Chris, Tingling Leg, Matthews, has skirt problems.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
It has been revealed that the Libmoron, Matthews, who apparently had a sexual arousal moment from listening to Barack Obama speaking at some event during the 2008 presidential campaign, also couldn't control himself around a woman. I suppose he was trying to convince everyone, or maybe just himself, that he is actually heterosexual.
In either case, MSNBC paid 40 big ones to shut the woman up. All this sexual harassment, fondling, dirty talk, assault and rape, by men on the Left, has to call into question the oft suggested notion that Liberal men have only one testicle. Either that, or it is a party-wide group effort to at least appear to be sexually normal, if only for the cameras.
I think it would be a good idea, for the good of the party, that every democrat male, in positions of power in Liberal news orgs, quit their jobs immediately, lest the companies become all female entities.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/16/nbc-made-payment-to-staffer-after-sexual-harassment-claim-against-chris-matthews/

D

Deleted member 21794

And I have a feeling this isn't the only instance. Men who behave like this don't usually just do it once. He's probably another serial woman abuser like Bill Clinton.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
And I have a feeling this isn't the only instance. Men who behave like this don't usually just do it once. He's probably another serial woman abuser like Bill Clinton.
When this news story starts circulating, more crap will most likely fall on his head. More women will come out of the woodwork to charge him with the same behavior, toward them. Some executives at MSNBC may get the ax for not firing Matthews and deciding to fork over 40 grand for hush money. They may have to go back to their jobs at McDonalds

D

Deleted member 21794

When this news story starts circulating, more crap will most likely fall on his head. More women will come out of the woodwork to charge him with the same behavior, toward them. Some executives at MSNBC may get the ax for not firing Matthews and deciding to fork over 40 grand for hush money. They may have to go back to their jobs at McDonalds
I have to say, I made a bad call on this sexual harassment thing. I thought it was going to go away after the election in Alabama. It appears there is simply too much momentum.

But yeah, things are looking bad at NBC. First Matt Lauer, now Matthews. Who knows, there's probably more predators over there and at other liberal media outlets we haven't heard about yet.

connieb

Senator
I love too how the comments weren't meant to be propositions... well couldn't that be said about most of the claims against other men? I am glad they have identified that threshold.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I have to say, I made a bad call on this sexual harassment thing. I thought it was going to go away after the election in Alabama. It appears there is simply too much momentum.

But yeah, things are looking bad at NBC. First Matt Lauer, now Matthews. Who knows, there's probably more predators over there and at other liberal media outlets we haven't heard about yet.
I sure hope so.

D

Deleted member 21794

I love too how the comments weren't meant to be propositions... well couldn't that be said about most of the claims against other men? I am glad they have identified that threshold.
That is pretty funny. So basically, I could have walked around NBC studios and say "hey babe, nice ass!" or "hey babe, nice rack!" and be OK. After all, those wouldn't have been considered propositions!

I think we'll see more entertainment like this in the coming months.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
As a normal, heterosexual man, and former male chauvinist pig, I can clear this up. Anything a man says to a woman, co-worker, subordinate, someone he met in a bar or at church, in the grocery store or anywhere else, that addresses her looks, or how she is dressed, the way she talks, walks, or smells, is a proposition.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As a normal, heterosexual man, and former male chauvinist pig, I can clear this up. Anything a man says to a woman, co-worker, subordinate, someone he met in a bar or at church, in the grocery store or anywhere else, that addresses her looks, or how she is dressed, the way she talks, walks, or smells, is a proposition.
After spending many hours lately on harvest and setting alone in cab of my tractor thinking of when liberals dated as teens, did they grab the "pussy" before arriving at drive-in movie or during, or didn't libs have foreplay ?

connieb

Senator
LOL. As a woman.. I have already figured that out. Either its an outright blunt one, or is a more I am going to test the waters and see what kind of reaction I get sort of one. I fail, honestly to see where the offense is. So some guy thinks you are hot and wants to hook up. Take that as a freaking compliment. Now if the dude gives you a hard time until you sleep with him, or refuses you work opportunities or fires you because you won't THAT is another problem. But seriously if as a chick you are offended cause some guy wants to sleep with you and lets you know it.. that is your problem. You clearly take yourself WAAAAYYY too seriously. I never faulted women who used their sex appeal to get what they wanted out of life either. Its a two way street as far as I am concerned. You have to use all your talents to get ahead.. and if one of them is that people think you are hot, and you are willing to reciprocate and get them off.. well, then whatever works girl.

In my experience there are VERY few men who act like total asses when you politely tell them, thanks but no thanks. For two reasons.. one most guys - even the ones looking for a quick lay, are actually "nice" guys and as long as you let them down gently they don't really want to be d!cks. And two... guys don't generally like to be reminded they were shot down. So if they make a spectacle out of being rude or denying you opportunities in the work place, then it is going to be clear to everyone else, that they got rejected and few will do that.

If you feel awkward as a woman for turning a man down then again the problem is yours. Neither of you have anything to feel awkward about. If you feel uncomfortable that he is still imagine banging you.. then you should never leave your house, because if you are attractive enough.. that is what every man thinks about every woman he finds attractive. The expectation though - is they will behave like gentlemen. For nice married men of course the expectation is they will rebuke themselves for straying with their eyes and minds and keep their thoughts to themselves. For everyone else, they can look but not touch... its not really that difficult. But we have certainly reached a level of insanity where relaying the fact that you are sexually interested in someone else, is beyond the pale.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
LOL. As a woman.. I have already figured that out. Either its an outright blunt one, or is a more I am going to test the waters and see what kind of reaction I get sort of one. I fail, honestly to see where the offense is. So some guy thinks you are hot and wants to hook up. Take that as a freaking compliment. Now if the dude gives you a hard time until you sleep with him, or refuses you work opportunities or fires you because you won't THAT is another problem. But seriously if as a chick you are offended cause some guy wants to sleep with you and lets you know it.. that is your problem. You clearly take yourself WAAAAYYY too seriously. I never faulted women who used their sex appeal to get what they wanted out of life either. Its a two way street as far as I am concerned. You have to use all your talents to get ahead.. and if one of them is that people think you are hot, and you are willing to reciprocate and get them off.. well, then whatever works girl.

In my experience there are VERY few men who act like total asses when you politely tell them, thanks but no thanks. For two reasons.. one most guys - even the ones looking for a quick lay, are actually "nice" guys and as long as you let them down gently they don't really want to be d!cks. And two... guys don't generally like to be reminded they were shot down. So if they make a spectacle out of being rude or denying you opportunities in the work place, then it is going to be clear to everyone else, that they got rejected and few will do that.

If you feel awkward as a woman for turning a man down then again the problem is yours. Neither of you have anything to feel awkward about. If you feel uncomfortable that he is still imagine banging you.. then you should never leave your house, because if you are attractive enough.. that is what every man thinks about every woman he finds attractive. The expectation though - is they will behave like gentlemen. For nice married men of course the expectation is they will rebuke themselves for straying with their eyes and minds and keep their thoughts to themselves. For everyone else, they can look but not touch... its not really that difficult. But we have certainly reached a level of insanity where relaying the fact that you are sexually interested in someone else, is beyond the pale.
Exactly, I always used the same approach as electricity (electricity always takes the path of least resistance). If I hit on a girl/woman and she snubbed me, I left her alone and picked another prospect. It's the guy who won't take no for an answer who gets into trouble.
What Matt Lauer did, to the one woman he locked in his office, was nothing short of rape. Had he not believed he was empowered to do anything he desired to do, with women who worked with and for him, He might have taken her out to dinner and then, with a sufficient time and manners investment, got her in the sack without hurting her feelings or violating the law.
When I was younger, my dad had a cousin whose daughter worked in an office. The boss hit on her. She said no, but he wouldn't accept that. He got pretty rough with her. She went home and told her dad...he got my dad to go with him to the office and the two of them beat the hell out of the man. That was in the fifties and things were different and more expedient.

Spamature

President
It has been revealed that the Libmoron, Matthews, who apparently had a sexual arousal moment from listening to Barack Obama speaking at some event during the 2008 presidential campaign, also couldn't control himself around a woman. I suppose he was trying to convince everyone, or maybe just himself, that he is actually heterosexual.
In either case, MSNBC paid 40 big ones to shut the woman up. All this sexual harassment, fondling, dirty talk, assault and rape, by men on the Left, has to call into question the oft suggested notion that Liberal men have only one testicle. Either that, or it is a party-wide group effort to at least appear to be sexually normal, if only for the cameras.
I think it would be a good idea, for the good of the party, that every democrat male, in positions of power in Liberal news orgs, quit their jobs immediately, lest the companies become all female entities.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/16/nbc-made-payment-to-staffer-after-sexual-harassment-claim-against-chris-matthews/
OMG ! He made advances towards an adult woman who was not related to him. I guess that proves he isn't a Republican.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
The problem for Democrats in this whole sexual assault witch hunt is that most of the men who are getting accused are Democrats.

The latest:

Rep. Ruben Kihuen, D-Nev., who has been haunted for two weeks by allegations of sexual harassment, said Saturday that he will not seek re-election in 2018.

And, interesting enough, a Democrat woman is now leaving her office due to allegations:

Democrat Andrea Ramsey announced Friday morning she was dropping out of the race to fill a competitive House of Representatives seat in Kansas amid news of a 2005 lawsuit that accused her of sexual harassment. Ramsey, who announced on Facebook that she was quitting the race, was accused in the lawsuit of sexually harassing and then retaliating against a male subordinate who said he had rejected her advances.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/15/politics/kansas-democrat-andrea-ramsey-congress-race-sexual-harassment/index.html

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I have been waiting for this to come up about him. Good times.
Even though he's out to maliciously hurt people's names and reputations on a daily basis, I don't personally wish him injustice.

However, it does support that whole "Karma" effect. It is what it is. I'll wait and judge him as I have all others.. by the law, not by wild allegations.

Jen

Senator

By watching the immense ego of those tv talking heads you can easily see that they would feel entitled around women. They no doubt believe that women would be flattered to get attention from them. So most of them have probably acted (improperly) on that at some point.

The other side of the coin is that any woman who has wanted attention from them and has been in their presence.......might........... feel she can capitalize from naming those ego-maniacs as her own harasser. ... especially if he has rebuffed her advances.

The problem is figuring out which is which.

Jen

Senator
At least half of the women you will meet will be of that group who considers everything a proposition and will be pissed about it and might just take action and get your butt into trouble for a perceived wrong look.

These days men should be aware of that.

A declining number of women don't care whether all of those things are propositions or not. That's on the man. Those women feel that they are in control of how they respond and a man's intention belongs to him alone. Nothing to get all bent out of shape about. I am one of those and always have been, but since I'm old now................it doesn't matter.

Jen

Senator
Exactly, I always used the same approach as electricity (electricity always takes the path of least resistance). If I hit on a girl/woman and she snubbed me, I left her alone and picked another prospect. It's the guy who won't take no for an answer who gets into trouble.
What Matt Lauer did, to the one woman he locked in his office, was nothing short of rape. Had he not believed he was empowered to do anything he desired to do, with women who worked with and for him, He might have taken her out to dinner and then, with a sufficient time and manners investment, got her in the sack without hurting her feelings or violating the law.
When I was younger, my dad had a cousin whose daughter worked in an office. The boss hit on her. She said no, but he wouldn't accept that. He got pretty rough with her. She went home and told her dad...he got my dad to go with him to the office and the two of them beat the hell out of the man. That was in the fifties and things were different and more expedient.
Lauer is one of those jerks who thought a woman should feel lucky to have been chosen by him. Euuuuuu!