• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Christianity is at War

Jen

Senator
The "other than Christian" side has erected walls for how a Christian must act. A Christian must be tolerant and peaceful. This is a false wall. It was put there by those who hate Christians. But every time Christians are strong and call out Evil, they are told they are not being "Loving" and "Christlike". Their Christianity is questioned.

Love is not always peaceful. Christians are not called on to be doormats. It is right to hate Evil. It is right to fight against Evil. Christians, in their desire to show love for their fellow man, have allowed the name of Jesus to be dragged through the mud. It is time for that to stop.

The election of 2016 will go down in history as a watershed moment in the battle for Western Civilization. Against all odds the most anti-Christian Party in the history of American was jettisoned from their perch of power. The miraculous election of Donald Trump did not happen without the intervention of Almighty God.

We can argue all day as to whether his election was a blessing or a curse but no matter which side of the goal line you stand you cannot deny the Supernatural intervention. Donald Trump was God’s foot-in-the-door to the anti-Christ Clinton’s and their criminal enterprise with their machinations designed to heave the final shovel of dirt on this once Christian American Republic.

It is my belief that very few Christians understand how close we were to the criminalization of Christianity and the overthrow of Western Civilization. The fact that you think what I just said was hyperbole shows just how blind you were to the sword of Damocles swaying over our necks.

I believe in the very depths of my being that Almighty God has given us a temporary and final reprieve from the outpouring of His terrible wrath. Could it be that in His wrath he has remembered mercy?

Look my Christian friends. We are in a war. As hard as it may be for you to believe the Bible teaches us that the Devil has a team. In the past couple of months his team has come out of shadows and is in full-force rebellion against all things righteous.

The biggest mistake that an athlete can ever make is to underestimate your opponent. Our enemy plays to win. They do not take no for an answer. They are relentless in their attack and they are unrelenting in their desire to overthrow the King of Kings. We have only begun to experience the depth of wickedness to which they will descend in order to regain the lofty perch from which they have ruled.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
This is part of what they haven't figured out.

For a very large part of lefties the DNC is their religion.
The can't grasp that the GOP isn't our Church.

Poor things.

SB

Reactions: Jen

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Trump isn't the result of divine intervention as much as a offspring of chaos theory. His improbable election was the result of a perfect storm of political hi jinks, populist nationalism, and a increasingly polarized electorate. Not to mention one of the two worse choices in America's history.

The people who voted for him were tired of politicians and they wanted something new so badly, they were willing to abandon actual Conservatism to get it. They took Trump over principle.

Trump's election wasn't an act of God...it was an act of foolishness.

Jen

Senator
Trump isn't the result of divine intervention as much as a offspring of chaos theory. His improbable election was the result of a perfect storm of political hi jinks, populist nationalism, and a increasingly polarized electorate. Not to mention one of the two worse choices in America's history.

The people who voted for him were tired of politicians and they wanted something new so badly, they were willing to abandon actual Conservatism to get it. They took Trump over principle.

We'll see if it turns out to be "foolishness". In the long haul, I suspect it will prove to have been a good choice. Look at the alternative - Hillary.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler

What you say about a perfect storm, two bad choices, people tired & wanting something new -- agree with all that.

However, some of us see the Hand of God in all of it. Who leads a powerful and influential country isn't something God ignores. A lot of people feel that way.

D

Deleted member 21794

The religion of permanent persecution complex is whining again. If it's "time for it (whatever 'it' is) to stop," what are you proposing to do about 'it'?
Hilarious: the poster who constantly attacks Christianity now accuses the attackee of permanent persecution complex. Hilarious.

Jen

Senator
Hilarious: the poster who constantly attacks Christianity now accuses the attackee of permanent persecution complex. Hilarious.
Democrats don't even feel they need to pretend to be Christians anymore and they deny that there is an attack. Yes. It is funny - in a sad way.

D

Deleted member 21794

What you say about a perfect storm, two bad choices, people tired & wanting something new -- agree with all that.

However, some of us see the Hand of God in all of it. Who leads a powerful and influential country isn't something God ignores. A lot of people feel that way.
The God I have read of would choose a man as flawed as Donald Trump to save America. After all, Jesus did not hang out with the wonderful Pharisees. He hung out with societal outcasts. I can think of no bigger outcast in the world today than Donald Trump. Regardless of the many disappointments I have with Trump, the list of people and entities that hate him continue to be a series of huge PLUSES in his column.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Even God sees the Trump family as the sociopaths they are. Why can't Trumpies?
How about this People magazine cover?

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Just about every religion has a persecution complex, and it's more or less valid for all of them. Jews have perfected it and, however much one might feel about modern-day jews or what they as a race have done, the ordinary average jew is justified in feeling that way. Muslim peoples have been attacked through much of their history, sometimes is response to their aggression but often as the victim of aggression; in our day, they're all often smeared by association and suffer around the world unjustly. Christians were persecuted from our earliest history and suffer persecution, brutality, and slaughter in many places around the world now. Mormons and many others were persecuted even by other Christians. The US was first settled by Christians who were being persecuted by Christians. Buddhists by the hand of the communist Chinese and by others. Hindus by Muslims. Zoroastrians to practical extinction.

A persecution complex among the persecuted is hardly something to criticize. In America (and most of the West) today, the Christian body may not be the victim of persecution but the Christian way is, without doubt and relentlessly. Time will tell if the top post is on target and the tide is turning.

Last edited:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

The things people use religion,the Bible,Christianity etc. to justify never ceases to amaze me.

BobbyT

Governor
Evidence I "constantly attack Christianity"? I have laughed before at Christians whining about "the war on Christmas" and other nonsense, but I don't attack Christianity. Some of the most venal people I know are Christians, but on the other hand a man I work with, who is a devout Christian, has more integrity and good character than any other person I know, Christian or non-Christian. I don't expect Christians to be better than anyone else, I know too many Christians for that to be an expectation, and I don't hold them to a higher standard than I hold anyone else. But I do laugh at the juxtaposition of their calling another of the Abrahamic religions evil while whining about their own 'persecution.'

Arkady

President
The "other than Christian" side has erected walls for how a Christian must act. A Christian must be tolerant and peaceful.
As a reminder, that guidance came from Jesus. He said to love your enemy, and that only he without sin should cast the first stone. He also said to turn the other cheek if you're struck, and that if someone steals one article of clothing from you, you should respond by giving them another article. That's a radical message of tolerance and peace. Jesus believed the meek would inherit the Earth.

As for the notion about being close to the criminalization of Christianity, that is some seriously goofy paranoia. The large majority of our legislators at all levels are self-professed Christians, as have been all our modern presidents. Exactly who would push through and sign laws outlawing Christianity?

BobbyT

Governor
Just about every religion has a persecution complex, and it're more or less valid for all of them. Jews have perfected it and, however much one might feel about modern-day jews or what they as a race have done, the ordinary average jew is justified in feeling that way. Muslim peoples have been attacked through much of their history, sometimes is response to their aggression but often as the victim of aggression; in our day, they're all often smeared by association and suffer around the world unjustly. Christians were persecuted from our earliest history and suffer persecution, brutality, and slaughter in many places around the world now. Mormons and many others were persecuted even by other Christians. The US was first settled by Christians who were being persecuted by Christians. Buddhists by the hand of the communist Chinese and by others. Hindus by Muslims. Zoroastrians to practical extinction.

A persecution complex among the persecuted is hardly something to criticize. In America (and most of the West) today, the Christian body may not be the victim of persecution but the Christian way is, without doubt and relentlessly. Time will tell if the top post is on target and the tide is turning.
There is no "Christian way." There's thousands of them (which explains why Christians have murdered each other in the name of religion - most notably Protestants v Catholics but also Mormon v non-Mormon). There are Christians who celebrate same sex marriage and Christians who vigorously oppose it. There are Christians who support and defend pedophiles and Christians who revile them. Etc., etc.

Caroljo

Senator
Anyone that really knows the Bible, knows this is exactly what we were told would happen. We would be ridiculed, mocked, attacked....all because of our belief. But you know what? When we get told here that we're "fake" Christians (and gives us a variety of reasons why)...we are winning! We're also here seeing prophesy fulfilled! It means they see something in us that they don't like, and that thing is Christ.

I don't question why these things are happening....I know why. :)

Corruptbuddha

Governor
We'll see if it turns out to be "foolishness". In the long haul, I suspect it will prove to have been a good choice. Look at the alternative - Hillary.
Actually I'm not critical of the choice of Trump in the General Election. It was clear that Hillary would have put a bunch of Kagens on the USSC, and we can't have that. No, it's the support and, dare I say it, adoration Trump received from so-called Conservatives during the primaries. The choice that primary voters made, when there were so many actual Conservative options available, demonstrated that a large swath of GOP voters are morons who wouldn't know what Conservatism is if it bit them on the nose.

I don't blame you if you felt obliged to vote Trump in the general. But I do blame you if you supported this idiot over actual Conservatives.

Just about every religion has a persecution complex, and it're more or less valid for all of them. Jews have perfected it and, however much one might feel about modern-day jews or what they as a race have done, the ordinary average jew is justified in feeling that way. Muslim peoples have been attacked through much of their history, sometimes is response to their aggression but often as the victim of aggression; in our day, they're all often smeared by association and suffer around the world unjustly. Christians were persecuted from our earliest history and suffer persecution, brutality, and slaughter in many places around the world now. Mormons and many others were persecuted even by other Christians. The US was first settled by Christians who were being persecuted by Christians. Buddhists by the hand of the communist Chinese and by others. Hindus by Muslims. Zoroastrians to practical extinction.

Muslims have incessantly attacked 'Christendom' and they've been responded to far more so than the reverse.