• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Christians are being murdered around the world.

Renee

Governor
Where are Christians being victims of institutionalized genocide by gas? And if they are....we should be there. We should have helped in Rwanda

gigi

Mayor
No, they're not being gased. They're just being raped, decapitated, beaten to death, blown up in their churches and homes, children included.

And Obama is always all over the TV talking about how awful this is and how we may have to strike these nations if the killing doesn't stop.

Oh wait, I may be wrong about that last part.

That's just how it is.
I'm starting to believe in the "Tribulation". The Rapture can't come soon enough at the rate things are going.
The rapture has been in the making for centuries. We might be the latest dupes but it sure doesn't feel like it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
apparently the PLAN is coming together just as planned, one 'O' at a time........Christians don't matter, it's all about Islamics in DC.

Jen

Senator
The rapture has been in the making for centuries. We might be the latest dupes but it sure doesn't feel like it.
I've never believed specifically in the "Tribulation" or the "Rapture" but the way things are going now I would like to believe in that. Doesn't make me a dupe to wish I could be whisked away from this crapola. ;)

freyasman

Senator
I've never believed specifically in the "Tribulation" or the "Rapture" but the way things are going now I would like to believe in that. Doesn't make me a dupe to wish I could be whisked away from this crapola. ;)
I read a short story a few years back (can't remember the author) about a group of astronauts who went on a Mars mission and were gone for a few years, like 3-4. When they returned, they found the Earth deserted, and newspaper stories about a man claiming to be Jesus appearing on Earth and announcing that the Rapture would occur in a weeks time and for everyone to get their affairs in order, because he was taking everybody. The astronauts missed the bus.....:(

Reactions: Jen

Renee

Governor
No, they're not being gased. They're just being raped, decapitated, beaten to death, blown up in their churches and homes, children included.

And Obama is always all over the TV talking about how awful this is and how we may have to strike these nations if the killing doesn't stop.

Oh wait, I may be wrong about that last part.

Let me me understand what you are upset about ..is that he isn't going into every single country but I bet you'll complain about going into Syria. Whatever he will do will not be enough for you . one the difference with gas is that it is a weapon of mass Destruction and can be used here. He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. Just curious were you this upset when Bush didn't stop people from being raped decapitated and beaten up? We're you this upset when Bush brought us into iraq based on lies? Or is this just your hatred for Obama

gigi

Mayor
Let me me understand what you are upset about ..is that he isn't going into every single country but I bet you'll complain about going into Syria. Whatever he will do will not be enough for you . one the difference with gas is that it is a weapon of mass Destruction and can be used here. He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. Just curious were you this upset when Bush didn't stop people from being raped decapitated and beaten up? We're you this upset when Bush brought us into iraq based on lies? Or is this just your hatred for Obama

First of all, not a Bush fan. So, that crap doesn't work. And really, when are you psychofants going to stop trying to justify Obama's idiocy with Bush's mistakes and missteps? Everytime you guys do that you reinforce what so many already believe....his decisions can't stand without the 'well, the other guy screwed up,too' explanation. A truly fine leader doesn't need that kind of defense.

Second, my point was that "he" is pretending to give a damn about these poor people in Syria when thousands have already been killed and he's been mute on the topic. Now, for whatever his reasons are, he's playing concerned and incensed world leader.

Renee

Governor
First of all, not a Bush fan. So, that crap doesn't work. And really, when are you psychofants going to stop trying to justify Obama's idiocy with Bush's mistakes and missteps? Everytime you guys do that you reinforce what so many already believe....his decisions can't stand without the 'well, the other guy screwed up,too' explanation. A truly fine leader doesn't need that kind of defense.

Second, my point was that "he" is pretending to give a damn about these poor people in Syria when thousands have already been killed and he's been mute on the topic. Now, for whatever his reasons are, he's playing concerned and incensed world leader.

What is a psychophant? There is no use discussing politics with you because you can on,y see Obama as a non caring man with a devious agenda. I guess he should have done what bush did ...go in without proof and kill thousands of Americans. If he went in sooner, you would complain .....if you can't admit you'll bitch about any decision he makes then you are being dishonest with yourself.

connieb

Senator

Exactly, Gigi. He is as fake and as phony as every other politician and President we have ever had. All they care about is saving face, advancing their agenda and their careers and they get there by paying lip service to the cause du jour.

connie

fairsheet

Senator
Exactly, Gigi. He is as fake and as phony as every other politician and President we have ever had. All they care about is saving face, advancing their agenda and their careers and they get there by paying lip service to the cause du jour.

connie
I get a kick out of the angle that all politicians care about is "saving face and advancing their agenda". I mean seriously.....would we elect someone who doesn't care about making a fool of himself and doesn't give a shit about advancing an agenda?

connieb

Senator
I get a kick out of the angle that all politicians care about is "saving face and advancing their agenda". I mean seriously.....would we elect someone who doesn't care about making a fool of himself and doesn't give a shit about advancing an agenda?
Actually I would rather elect someone who admitted when they were wrong rather than perpetually covering their ass. Which is what saving face is all about - CYA. So, yes I would happily elect someone who was man or woman enough to admit when they screw up and take their lumps.

And, I would happily elect someone who didn't want to advance an "agenda" but rather wanted to be a spokesperson for the people who elected them. The difference is is it their OWN agenda.. and they are all more interested in their own agenda.

connie

fairsheet

Senator
Yes, I would rather elect someone with integrity..... but surprisingly, people with that don't show up too often in politics.
For 230+ years now, people lackling in integrity have foisted themselves upon us. It's been a nightmare for sure. We oughta dig up them ding-dang "founders" and hang 'em from the highest yardarm!

Mr. Friscus

Governor
The bottom line:

You'll never hear Obama stand up for Christians as he has for Muslims..

And you'll never hear the secular culture do anything more than quickly and grudgingly acknowledge the murdering of Christians when backed into a corner.

People like Gecko? They secretly enjoy it.

I mean, they were FORCED to see a manger every year for a few weeks...

Meanwhile, we'll always still be reminded of all those Christians out there who bomb abortion clinics all the time... every second.. of every day.

Last edited: