• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Christians are being murdered around the world.

I get a kick out of the angle that all politicians care about is "saving face and advancing their agenda". I mean seriously.....would we elect someone who doesn't care about making a fool of himself and doesn't give a shit about advancing an agenda?
There is a difference between a personal agenda and a public agenda and which one the politician feels compelled to serve more.

The bottom line:

You'll never hear Obama stand up for Christians as he has for Muslims..

And you'll never hear the secular culture do anything more than quickly and grudgingly acknowledge the murdering of Christians when backed into a corner.

People like Gecko? They secretly enjoy it.

I mean, they were FORCED to see a manger every year for a few weeks...

Meanwhile, we'll always still be reminded of all those Christians out there who bomb abortion clinics all the time... every second.. of every day.
Tru dat homie.

gigi

Mayor
Exactly, Gigi. He is as fake and as phony as every other politician and President we have ever had. All they care about is saving face, advancing their agenda and their careers and they get there by paying lip service to the cause du jour.

connie

Yep. And this one is particularly bad because he can't make the unpopular decisions without having his ego stroked in campaign mode all the time.

He also has no interest in leading the country. A good leader rises above the campaigning and Us VS Them BS once elected, and therefore leads all the people. He doesn't tell half the country to "get in the back seat" like this one does.

Renee

Governor
The bottom line:

You'll never hear Obama stand up for Christians as he has for Muslims..

And you'll never hear the secular culture do anything more than quickly and grudgingly acknowledge the murdering of Christians when backed into a corner.

People like Gecko? They secretly enjoy it.

I mean, they were FORCED to see a manger every year for a few weeks...

Meanwhile, we'll always still be reminded of all those Christians out there who bomb abortion clinics all the time... every second.. of every day.

Where are Christians being slaughtered? Where are there Christian wars? The Middle East is mostly Muslim.....so what? Bush attacked also, did you accuse him of defending Muslims? What is your implication? Obama is a Muslim?

gigi

Mayor
Where are Christians being slaughtered? Where are there Christian wars? The Middle East is mostly Muslim.....so what? Bush attacked also, did you accuse him of defending Muslims? What is your implication? Obama is a Muslim?

"So what"????

Renee

Governor
Yep. And this one is particularly bad because he can't make the unpopular decisions without having his ego stroked in campaign mode all the time.

He also has no interest in leading the country. A good leader rises above the campaigning and Us VS Them BS once elected, and therefore leads all the people. He doesn't tell half the country to "get in the back seat" like this one does.

Oh you poor little victim..... Stupid statements like having his ego stroked is just plain catty and bitchy. Getting approval to you is having his ego stroked? Why can't you see beyond your hatred for this man and think rationally. Why when he makes unpopular decisions or any decision is his ego being stroked, but when right-wingers make decisions they are being ....decisive

Oh you poor little victim..... Stupid statements like having his ego stroked is just plain catty and bitchy. Getting approval to you is having his ego stroked? Why can't you see beyond your hatred for this man and think rationally. Why when he makes unpopular decisions or any decision is his ego being stroked, but when right-wingers make decisions they are being ....decisive
If Obama had been a governor of a state, headed the CIA or FBI, been a senior partrner of a significant law firm outside of community organizing, then maybe he would have had the life experiences to have prepared him to be president. He's been learning on the job since day 1.

Renee

Governor
At least he was a constitutional lawyer...hey we could have elected an actor.
For some reason you righties think that organizing communities and working with people is somehow a bad thing along with a background in constitutional law. I am sure if he had been a governor, you'd whine that he doesn't know constitutional law. It is like a principal of a school, she does not have to know all the subjects but she has to provide the best in each area

At least he was a constitutional lawyer...hey we could have elected an actor.
For some reason you righties think that organizing communities and working with people is somehow a bad thing along with a background in constitutional law. I am sure if he had been a governor, you'd whine that he doesn't know constitutional law. It is like a principal of a school, she does not have to know all the subjects but she has to provide the best in each area
He's long ago and easily proved he's a bad constitutional lawyer (and if that actor was also a governor of CA, sure, why not). I'm whining he doesn't know his constitutional law as it is. A principal is better off knowing how to administrate than anything else, you're right, and it is something Obama never ever practiced.

Renee

Governor
He's long ago and easily proved he's a bad constitutional lawyer (and if that actor was also a governor of CA, sure, why not). I'm whining he doesn't know his constitutional law as it is. A principal is better off knowing how to administrate than anything else, you're right, and it is something Obama never ever practiced.
He couldn't administrate the day he took office according to you righties. Thank goodness he counters the congress with its 10% approval.

He couldn't administrate the day he took office according to you righties..
Well its because as Valerie Jarrett said, "He will be ready to RULE on day one." Or something to that effect. Govern is the word she'd have been looking for but freudian serendipity struck.

Congress may well be 'impeached' too.

Renee

Governor
Well its because as Valerie Jarrett said, "He will be ready to RULE on day one." Or something to that effect. Govern is the word she'd have been looking for but freudian serendipity struck.

Congress may well be 'impeached' too.
Yes, jarrett and Obama had a secret plot to rule the world. How can you be so small?

Lol...as I said, how can you be so petty? And please don't talk about verbiage when your boy Bush was a president who couldn't put a sentence together
Bush wasn't my boy. I thought he should be going to jail for torture. Still do. Stop assuming.