• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Christine Ford: Innocent little 15-year-old angel partying it up with 17-year-olds,

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
BULLSHIT...you said it was your 13 yr old granddaughter. Showing her body and not her face? How is that okay? And stating that it was a KILLER BODY like anyone should or would be all hyped up about a child's body? Should they be? Should you be?
I just wonder why the hell you'd even think that way about her or if you did, why would you want others to think that way by exploiting her?
But you have no problem with a 15 year old girls going to an unsupervised teenage boys party. that speaks volume of your parenting skills.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
If you had any kids or was ever anything but a troll in your real life, you would realize that sometimes 15 yr olds parents aren't aware they're at parties. Kids lie and say they are going somewhere else and just want to be 'part of the crowd' who are going to a party. BUT that doesn't mean it's okay for some pimply faced 17 yr old has to force himself on her.
Parents have to stay on top of things keep that third eye open 24/7
But you lack that plus other good parenting traits
A good parent would know somewhat where their child was, if not you get exactly what happened to Ford.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
No teen I ever knew could be watched 24 hours a day.

Over 1000 ex students have signed a letter backing Dr. Ford.
Exactly. There's really something wrong with a guy who thinks it's okay to force himself on a girl whether he's 17 or whatever. Evidently they're raised by parents who think it's okay and all the girl's fault. Hard to believe women nowdays go along with that crap.
I have no idea whether or not he did anything, but since she told her story 6 yrs ago before Kavanaugh meant anything to anyone, it makes me think there's something there. At least there should be a thorough investigation. Over 1000 students...wow. You don't see the cons here talking about that. :)

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Exactly. There's really something wrong with a guy who thinks it's okay to force himself on a girl whether he's 17 or whatever. Evidently they're raised by parents who think it's okay and all the girl's fault. Hard to believe women nowdays go along with that crap.
I have no idea whether or not he did anything, but since she told her story 6 yrs ago before Kavanaugh meant anything to anyone, it makes me think there's something there. At least there should be a thorough investigation. Over 1000 students...wow. You don't see the cons here talking about that. :)
There is something wrong with people who politize something that might have happened 36 years ago without any proof

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Parents have to stay on top of things keep that third eye open 24/7
But you lack that plus other good parenting traits
A good parent would know somewhat where their child was, if not you get exactly what happened to Ford.
AS I SAID...my kids don't attend these parties. So your assessment of my "parenting skills" is just you bullying me about one other thing. I don't know whether or not you have kids but I can't imagine you being a fit parent. Your signature line says much about the kind of freak you are.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I bet you used dr spoke as a reference.
I can tell you what I raised three boys they knew who the boss was and where the boot went if they didn't remember who the boss was.
Go figure...you didn't have any daughters. No wonder you think the way you do. And kicking your kids is against the law. If YOU were the boss, who in the hell kept you in line?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You're the one politizing something that may have or may not have happened.
So what in the fvck if it did happen so fvcking what
It was teenagers
Unlike an adult bill Clinton
HUH? So teenage boys are free to force girls to have sex? REALLY? There are many "boys" who are rapists and pay the price...when they go to jail, they get a taste of what they handed out. REAL men don't put up with that kind of thing. But not being a REAL MAN, you wouldn't have a clue.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
It is obvious you have that nasty penchant since you're the only one who ever posts about it and you post about it all the time.
THERE YOU GO...LYING AGAIN!!! I'm the only one who posts about Ivanka and Donald Trump?? ARE YOU SURE?? *Edited*!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

guvnah

Dilly Dilly!
HUH? So teenage boys are free to force girls to have sex? REALLY? There are many "boys" who are rapists and pay the price...when they go to jail, they get a taste of what they handed out. REAL men don't put up with that kind of thing. But not being a REAL MAN, you wouldn't have a clue.
Did you seriously just refer to hardened criminals who rape other inmates in prison as REAL men? LOLOL!

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
That was a great big red herring
WTF are you talking about
Kissing and coping a feel is not forcing anyone to have sex.
Let e guess you think you can get coodies by seating on a public toilet seat lol
You're insane