• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Christine Ford: Innocent little 15-year-old angel partying it up with 17-year-olds,

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I can understand why no one but a cop wanted to cop a feel with you...…….

You can't find out if it's consensual until you cop a feel...…...wish in high school I'd known NO didn't mean NO as I learn later in life...…….

Where you never kissed in high school?
LMFAO.....fag in Montana disliked the truth

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So? You're saying the con women are Lesbians? Do tell.
Julie posted "sisterhood" and she's only lib that replies to you, does Barney know you've changed teams?

When was last time you let him PET you :)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I never said he wanted to have sex with her but many have. YOU are the sicko fabricator saying that I liked the visual of incest. Now deny that you said it. It was creepy and therefore I think you're creepy for stating such a thing. AND I doubt you have a daughter or you wouldn't think Trump's rhetoric about his own daughter and sex talk is okay. What he wants is anyone's guess, but the pictures put out there say much. And I'm not the only one who has noticed...they are all over the net. He even compared her to Stormy Daniels and that McDougal woman according to their own story. If that's normal to you...then I feel sorry for your kids. How do you like it??? Nice to have someone say shit about you, isn't it Mr. Moderator.
Yes, you do hate me and I don't give a shit. And you can't dislike me any more than I dislike you. Since you think Trump's actions and rhetoric about his own kid is/was okay, then I'd sure as hell tell my kids to keep a safe distance from you. if you can hand it out, you should be able to take it. Only thing is...you USE your stupid Mod power here to punish those you dislike. I can't do that.
I didn't say his rhetoric was ok. You're fabricating again.

As to the rest...I don't read stormy Daniels works and I'm smart enough not to give credence to a person who takes it every which way for money.

Again, liar...please..point me to my saying Trump's rhetoric is ok . Dare you.

You can, because it doesn't exist. You subsist on the lies you make up. Pathetic child.

But, no, you run with her, your perversions, and fabrications. It's all you got.

BobbyT

Governor
I didn't say his rhetoric was ok. You're fabricating again.

As to the rest...I don't read stormy Daniels works and I'm smart enough not to give credence to a person who takes it every which way for money.

Again, liar...please..point me to my saying Trump's rhetoric is ok . Dare you.

You can, because it doesn't exist. You subsist on the lies you make up. Pathetic child.

But, no, you run with her, your perversions, and fabrications. It's all you got.
Example.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
LIVE AND LEARN EINSTEIN!!

What is Sexual Assault
In the U.S., the specific definition of sexual assault varies by state. Sexual assault is commonly recognized as any unwanted sexual contact, or threats of sexual contact. Sexual assault includes the touching of another person’s body in a sexual manner without that person’s express consent, even if the touching occurs through clothing. This sexual assault definition also includes kissing, groping, and fondling.
You give me the PC version mandated change by liberals for something that was standard in the 80's?
IT WAS CALLED FORPLAY AND WAS ACCEPTABLE AND NOT CRIMINAL
Folks this is what you get when you allow liberals room to whine and complain and have their way if it doesn't meet their approval it's assault.

EatTheRich

President
You give me the PC version mandated change by liberals for something that was standard in the 80's?
IT WAS CALLED FORPLAY AND WAS ACCEPTABLE AND NOT CRIMINAL
Folks this is what you get when you allow liberals room to whine and complain and have their way if it doesn't meet their approval it's assault.
It’s foreplay when it’s consensual. It’s sexual assault when you hold your hand over an unwilling person’s mouth to keep their screams from being heard while you’re doing it.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
It’s foreplay when it’s consensual. It’s sexual assault when you hold your hand over an unwilling person’s mouth to keep their screams from being heard while you’re doing it.
it's foreplay period.
Had this woman tell me years ago a kiss is an upstairs persuasion for a downstairs invasion
What you're doing is regurgitating old worn out PC bullshit.

EatTheRich

President
it's foreplay period.
Had this woman tell me years ago a kiss is an upstairs persuasion for a downstairs invasion
What you're doing is regurgitating old worn out PC bullshit.
If you do what Kavanaugh is accused of doing, you can go to jail and with good reason. You’re saying that a woman has no option to say no.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
She does have to prove it though. That whole presumption of innocence thing.
No, she doesn't. No charges have been filed. This isn't a legal court proceeding.

Ford is presenting her experience with Kavanaugh as a character witness. The senate will decide whether her claim has merit or not or if they want to dismiss it as unimportant, etc.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
No, she doesn't. No charges have been filed. This isn't a legal court proceeding.

Ford is presenting her experience with Kavanaugh as a character witness. The senate will decide whether her claim has merit or not or if they want to dismiss it as unimportant, etc.
since when doesn't the accuser have to provide proof?

MaryAnne

Governor
Don't answer? Meaning...don't defend yourself. Nice going Jen. Who says nastier things than you do about LEFTY?? What a hypocrite you are.
Gee thanks to Jen. I promise I will not answer her. She posts the same thing about me every time I check in. Does she have that all copied and waiting for me?

I would tell her Min says hi, but she doesn’t. I encouraged her to come back once. Think she stayed 2 minutes. Gonna insult her,too?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Gee thanks to Jen. I promise I will not answer her. She posts the same thing about me every time I check in. Does she have that all copied and waiting for me?

I would tell her Min says hi, but she doesn’t. I encouraged her to come back once. Think she stayed 2 minutes. Gonna insult her,too?

MaryAnne

Governor
you can spend all the time you want trying to blow smoke up everybody's ass to cover for your penchant to Envision incest between a father and daughter, but you're not fooling anybody.
Phil, you down to insulting posters now?

I thought you left that to us peons.:)