• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Christmas All Over Again :)

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
OK...here is something entirely and completely different...

The Junky's Christmas...a film by Francis Ford Coppola...recited by the author, William Burroughs. Sad, bittersweet...and oddly hopeful...

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
OK...here is something entirely and completely different...

The Junky's Christmas...a film by Francis Ford Coppola...recited by the author, William Burroughs. Sad, bittersweet...and oddly hopeful...

I am wondering if the last part of the video was missing. It trailed off at the end.
I agree it's an unusual script... but it does make one think and try not to judge others.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
I am wondering if the last part of the video was missing. It trailed off at the end.
I agree it's an unusual script... but it does make one think and try not to judge others.
Yes...the final few minutes were cut off...

should be @16:24...

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Yes...the final few minutes were cut off...

should be @16:24...

Thanks. Craig. At the ending, do you think he died or just drifted into a peaceful slumber after his good deed?
It was hard for me to decide.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Thanks. Craig. At the ending, do you think he died or just drifted into a peaceful slumber after his good deed?
It was hard for me to decide.
On the nod...is classic junkie slang...for the sedate feeling after a fix. Not dead, not quite slumber. But...as he had given his hit away...it does seem possible that death was the final "hit", the immaculate fix.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
On the nod...is classic junkie slang...for the sedate feeling after a fix. Not dead, not quite slumber. But...as he had given his hit away...it does seem possible that death was the final "hit", the immaculate fix.

Thanks for the explanation, terminology, I didn't know.

I was thinking maybe the moral of the story was -- it is more blessed to give than to receive.

Acts 20:35
“I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.”