• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CIA Agent Gives Sworn Statement:‘We Brought Down the Twin Towers on 9/11

Days

Commentator
Trump doesn't know shit about physics, mass, inertia...he knows financing and real estate development.

Proven? Explain the commercial jet debris on the pavement and the roof tops of buildings nearby....No commercial jet? This is from the street near the WTC. That looks like part of a fuselage to me.

Part of the wing assembly found wedged in an alley between two
buildings in 2013.

Here we have part of an engine.

And if I'm not mistaken, that is a wheel from a Boeing passenger jet.

The video shows you are wrong.

Nobody says fire consumed the building.
the art of disinformation; saying a bunch of nonsense and pretending it has any meaning.

Trump builds stuff, so yes he does know basic construction physics and that's all it takes to know that an aluminum tube did not penetrate the steel curtain walls on the towers.

your video proves I am wrong about what? You are not posting anything, neither did you respond to my post; this is just a giant disassociation of scrambled nonsense. Disinformation... red herrings to derail an argument.

Days

Commentator
They recovered 1,500 pieces of human remains. DNA examination identified all 40 passengers by December 2001. There were 600 lbs of human remains.

Read the section titled aftermath.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_93

No jets?

This is part of the fuselage.

This is part of an engine from the field in PA.

wow that was your explanation of how a commercial jet flew into the ground?

they brought parts over to the hole they dug over the course of two years and never recovered a single skeleton.

disinformation agent; someone who posts nonsense on top of nonsense to stop anyone from making sense.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
the art of disinformation; saying a bunch of nonsense and pretending it has any meaning.

Trump builds stuff, so yes he does know basic construction physics and that's all it takes to know that an aluminum tube did not penetrate the steel curtain walls on the towers.

your video proves I am wrong about what? You are not posting anything, neither did you respond to my post; this is just a giant disassociation of scrambled nonsense. Disinformation... red herrings to derail an argument.
No, Trump does not build stuff. He pays others to build stuff. He couldn't drive a nail in a board to save his life and doesn't know shit about physics. Based on his bankruptcies he barely understands finance.

I showed you pictures of aircraft parts from 911...so there goes the argument that there were no jet planes.

You say "an aluminum tube" couldn't go through the outer wall of the trade center, in spite of the video showing exactly that. Have you ever been near a tornado? Here is a chunk of wood driven into a concrete curb...

This was done by a B25 traveling at about 200 mph....A b25 weighs about 19,000 lbs.
A 767 flies at about 450 mph and weighs 315,000 lbs.

You said there were no bodies, and yet I linked to the information about how many people were identified using DNA from body parts. Over 600 lbs of body parts.

Is this your new motto?

Days

Commentator
No, Trump does not build stuff. He pays others to build stuff. He couldn't drive a nail in a board to save his life and doesn't know shit about physics. Based on his bankruptcies he barely understands finance.

I showed you pictures of aircraft parts from 911...so there goes the argument that there were no jet planes.

You say "an aluminum tube" couldn't go through the outer wall of the trade center, in spite of the video showing exactly that. Have you ever been near a tornado? Here is a chunk of wood driven into a concrete curb...

This was done by a B25 traveling at about 200 mph....A b25 weighs about 19,000 lbs.
A 767 flies at about 450 mph and weighs 315,000 lbs.

You said there were no bodies, and yet I linked to the information about how many people were identified using DNA from body parts. Over 600 lbs of body parts.

Is this your new motto?
bleeeb, pictures of aircraft parts strewn on 09/11 are proof that it was a false flag.

How could a few parts to a commercial liner show up around the city when no commercial jets crashed? The only answer is the government was conducting a psyop.

At any rate, pictures of aircraft parts are allowed, pictures of commercial jets hitting the towers were sought after; they are all CGI, half of which took 6 months to 2 years after the event to create. You keep peddling the government cover up.

Over 600 lbs of body parts total? And not one skeleton. Since you keep yammering about that, explain what happened to the skeleton? If actual flesh was recovered, how did the skeleton vanish? How about the rest of the jets? If 10% were recovered what happened to the other 90%? And before you post pictures of the patch together that took two years in Pennsylvania, you still haven't answered how a commercial jet can fly into the ground.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
bleeeb, pictures of aircraft parts strewn on 09/11 are proof that it was a false flag.

How could a few parts to a commercial liner show up around the city when no commercial jets crashed? The only answer is the government was conducting a psyop.

At any rate, pictures of aircraft parts are allowed, pictures of commercial jets hitting the towers were sought after; they are all CGI, half of which took 6 months to 2 years after the event to create. You keep peddling the government cover up.

Over 600 lbs of body parts total? And not one skeleton. Since you keep yammering about that, explain what happened to the skeleton? If actual flesh was recovered, how did the skeleton vanish? How about the rest of the jets? If 10% were recovered what happened to the other 90%? And before you post pictures of the patch together that took two years in Pennsylvania, you still haven't answered how a commercial jet can fly into the ground.
Wow...I saw pictures of aircraft parts the next day. I saw video of the second plane as it happened. Not my fault you weren't paying attention that day. I have no idea what body parts were found. I'd guess mostly bone, after the fire that burned in the debris for days.

You think because aircraft parts are found on the street it must mean a false flag because you say no planes crashed. I say the parts prove the planes did crash. You turn logic on it's head.

How a jet can fly into the ground? How can that be a puzzle to you. Push forward on the yoke and the nose of the plane goes vertical.

Days

Commentator
Wow...I saw pictures of aircraft parts the next day. I saw video of the second plane as it happened. Not my fault you weren't paying attention that day. I have no idea what body parts were found. I'd guess mostly bone, after the fire that burned in the debris for days.

You think because aircraft parts are found on the street it must mean a false flag because you say no planes crashed. I say the parts prove the planes did crash. You turn logic on it's head.

How a jet can fly into the ground? How can that be a puzzle to you. Push forward on the yoke and the nose of the plane goes vertical.
The aircraft parts were planted, so yes, they trotted them out. Which proves it was a false flag because there were no commercial jets, hence, the parts were planted. Proof that there were no commercial jets fills your local library. You are a disinformation agent who is ten years behind the game.

You refuse to answer these questions, even though I keep asking you them:

• why no skeletons (no bodies, no funerals, NOT body parts)
  • how did a commercial jet fly into the ground?
  • what happened to the other 90% of the jets?
  • how did the lower towers collapse if they were untouched by fire or missiles?

Days

Commentator
the demolition performed on the World Trade towers was way beyond normal demolition. The demolition performed on WTC building #7 was normal demolition, where the skyscraper is folded up and dumped into it's footprint... but the demolition of the towers went far beyond normal demolition, which would have left an impossible pile of rubble some 15-20 stories high... the demolition on the towers literally pulverized into dust everything but the steel... 90% of the towers either floated off into the air or poured out onto the streets of Manhattan... leaving only 1-2 stories of rubble to clean up.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The aircraft parts were planted, so yes, they trotted them out. Which proves it was a false flag because there were no commercial jets, hence, the parts were planted. Proof that there were no commercial jets fills your local library. You are a disinformation agent who is ten years behind the game.

You refuse to answer these questions, even though I keep asking you them:

• why no skeletons (no bodies, no funerals, NOT body parts)
  • how did a commercial jet fly into the ground?
  • what happened to the other 90% of the jets?
  • how did the lower towers collapse if they were untouched by fire or missiles?
If you are talking about WTC7 it was fatally damaged by debris that fell from WTC1. It was fully engulfed in all 47 stories by the time it fell. I provided a link showing how that side of the building looked before it fell.

You say the parts were planted, but since the parts would have to have been there before the towers collapsed...that seems impossible. Just when were these parts planted? Why would anyone plant part of that wing in the alley way between two buildings where it wasn't discovered until recently?

No, there is no evidence to support the idea that there were no jets....the evidence was the video we all saw as it happened as well as the thousands of eye witnesses....

No skeletons? Really? You seem to think that the passengers on the plane would have been pretty much intact. They were shredded by the impact with the building and then by having tons of the building itself falling on them. Where did the 600 lbs of body parts come from that the forensic people worked on for so long to identify the victims?

How does your question related to a plane flying nose first into the ground make sense to you?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
wow that was your explanation of how a commercial jet flew into the ground?

they brought parts over to the hole they dug over the course of two years and never recovered a single skeleton.

disinformation agent; someone who posts nonsense on top of nonsense to stop anyone from making sense.
1. Yes. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
2. I provided a picture of a backhoe digging up part of the engine. There are no witnesses to your allegation that anyone brought parts to the hole made by the plane.
3. Yup...that pretty much describes all of the misinformation you've provided.

Days

Commentator
If you are talking about WTC7 it was fatally damaged by debris that fell from WTC1. It was fully engulfed in all 47 stories by the time it fell. I provided a link showing how that side of the building looked before it fell.

You say the parts were planted, but since the parts would have to have been there before the towers collapsed...that seems impossible. Just when were these parts planted? Why would anyone plant part of that wing in the alley way between two buildings where it wasn't discovered until recently?

No, there is no evidence to support the idea that there were no jets....the evidence was the video we all saw as it happened as well as the thousands of eye witnesses....

No skeletons? Really? You seem to think that the passengers on the plane would have been pretty much intact. They were shredded by the impact with the building and then by having tons of the building itself falling on them. Where did the 600 lbs of body parts come from that the forensic people worked on for so long to identify the victims?

How does your question related to a plane flying nose first into the ground make sense to you?
wow what a total dodge... I guess I should just keep repeating the questions until you drop the ten foot pole? Wait, I know, I will pull the back teeth on your hens and provide explanations for the questions... as if you don't understand what they are asking.

• why no skeletons (no bodies, no funerals, NOT body parts) (same question in slow motion: what survives a crash is the teeth and bones, so if there were bodies, the skeletons would have survived; instead what they did was supply body parts; just like they supplied jet parts to make up for there being no jets)
  • how did a commercial jet fly into the ground?(this one is a gut test; how stupid are you going to pretend to be... a commercial jet flew into earth; c'mon go ahead and say it happened, cuz, that's the official story... but if you want to post the cover up, go one step further and do what the government never did; explain to me, and I am a pilot by the way, explain to me HOW a commercial jet flew INTO the ground; you can't even fly a jet into water, but this was mother earth; so explain that.)
  • what happened to the other 90% of the jets?(If those parts survived, why did the other 90% of the jet vanish? Trotting out some parts and saying it proves there was a jet is bullshit, all it proved was the government prepared a false flag, if there really was a commercial jet; what happened to the wings, fuselage, cockpit, engines, and tail? seats, luggage, passengers? ... and how did the landing gear manage to enter the Pentagon if the wall was intact and not a single window was broken? And how did the rest of the 757 and its crew vanish?)
  • how did the lower towers collapse if they were untouched by fire or missiles?(nothing was bearing down on the lower sections, as the top sections were blown to smitherines. At the moment of collapse, the top sections were kicked sideways about 20 degrees ... to achieve that you have to achieve separation from the tower it was structurally a part of... to achieve that you have to snap the core and the entire truss... IOW, the demolition sequence began at the impact points and went both up and down from there, so that by the time the demolition sequence hit midpoint of the towers, the top sections were already pulverized to dust. Hence, there was no top section bearing on the lower tower, which was neither burned by fire nor struck by missiles, so why did it colllapse?)

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
1. Yes. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
2. I provided a picture of a backhoe digging up part of the engine. There are no witnesses to your allegation that anyone brought parts to the hole made by the plane.
3. Yup...that pretty much describes all of the misinformation you've provided.
only thing you left out; anything remotely close to an answer. Commercial jets crash into the earth, it is physically impossible to fly into the earth.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
only thing you left out; anything remotely close to an answer. Commercial jets crash into the earth, it is physically impossible to fly into the earth.
Really? You want to play semantics?

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Notice the demolition performed on the World Trade towers was way beyond normal demolition. The demolition performed on WTC building #7 was normal demolition, where the skyscraper is folded up and dumped into it's footprint... but the demolition of the towers went far beyond normal demolition, which would have left an impossible pile of rubble some 15-20 stories high... the demolition on the towers literally pulverized into dust everything but the steel... 90% of the towers either floated off into the air or poured out onto the streets of Manhattan... leaving only 1-2 stories of rubble to clean up.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
you don't have to be that stupid, just say you can't answer anything, obviously you can't, so admit it.
The plane was flying right up until impact.

The stupidity involved here is splitting hairs over what you call it when a plane impacts the ground, as if you've actually proven something...Yes, as soon as it impacts the earth it stops flying....feel better now? Have you proven something? No.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
wow what a total dodge... I guess I should just keep repeating the questions until you drop the ten foot pole? Wait, I know, I will pull the back teeth on your hens and provide explanations for the questions... as if you don't understand what they are asking.

• why no skeletons (no bodies, no funerals, NOT body parts) (same question in slow motion: what survives a crash is the teeth and bones, so if there were bodies, the skeletons would have survived; instead what they did was supply body parts; just like they supplied jet parts to make up for there being no jets)
  • how did a commercial jet fly into the ground?(this one is a gut test; how stupid are you going to pretend to be... a commercial jet flew into earth; c'mon go ahead and say it happened, cuz, that's the official story... but if you want to post the cover up, go one step further and do what the government never did; explain to me, and I am a pilot by the way, explain to me HOW a commercial jet flew INTO the ground; you can't even fly a jet into water, but this was mother earth; so explain that.)
  • what happened to the other 90% of the jets?(If those parts survived, why did the other 90% of the jet vanish? Trotting out some parts and saying it proves there was a jet is bullshit, all it proved was the government prepared a false flag, if there really was a commercial jet; what happened to the wings, fuselage, cockpit, engines, and tail? seats, luggage, passengers? ... and how did the landing gear manage to enter the Pentagon if the wall was intact and not a single window was broken? And how did the rest of the 757 and its crew vanish?)
  • how did the lower towers collapse if they were untouched by fire or missiles?(nothing was bearing down on the lower sections, as the top sections were blown to smitherines. At the moment of collapse, the top sections were kicked sideways about 20 degrees ... to achieve that you have to achieve separation from the tower it was structurally a part of... to achieve that you have to snap the core and the entire truss... IOW, the demolition sequence began at the impact points and went both up and down from there, so that by the time the demolition sequence hit midpoint of the towers, the top sections were already pulverized to dust. Hence, there was no top section bearing on the lower tower, which was neither burned by fire nor struck by missiles, so why did it colllapse?)
Cool, so the idiotic question of "how can you fly a plane into the earth" is a game...not meant to actually establish anything at all.

The arguments about how big the pieces and parts of the plane and bodies should be is simply another idiotic attempt to make a point. Do you want to argue that whole bodies should have been available for you to view? There were certainly whole bodies brought out of the Pentagon.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

No bodies? This man was found at the intersection of Albany and West st....

And here are the workers attempting to sift through the tons of debris looking for any body parts...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Notice the demolition performed on the World Trade towers was way beyond normal demolition. The demolition performed on WTC building #7 was normal demolition, where the skyscraper is folded up and dumped into it's footprint... but the demolition of the towers went far beyond normal demolition, which would have left an impossible pile of rubble some 15-20 stories high... the demolition on the towers literally pulverized into dust everything but the steel... 90% of the towers either floated off into the air or poured out onto the streets of Manhattan... leaving only 1-2 stories of rubble to clean up.
You claim to be able to read minds...."oh, they did that so there would be a pile of rubble 20 stories high"....

So tell us why they'd need to come up with such an overly complicated scheme when a simple truck bomb in the basement would have been sufficient?

You think there were explosives wired up and down both towers, but haven't explained how someone smuggled tons of explosives into buildings being used on a daily basis by thousands of people....and nobody saw.

How do you explain the airport personnel who loaded baggage on those planes or the ATC people who cleared them for takeoff and tracked them until their IFF equipment was turned off? How about the people in PA who saw that plane fly into the ground? All part of the conspiracy?

You continue to argue that there were no planes, and yet we had video of the event as it was happening. I was on the phone with people from Cantor Fitzgerald in one of the towers and watching on TV as the second plane hit. So how many people would have to have been involved to float a fake plane crash story? Thousands? People at the airlines. People at the insurance companies (Hmmm, no insurance claim for the planes)....Just how do you make four planes disappear? If you continue to use them then there would be maintenance records and you've now involved mechanics and Boeing people when you order parts for those planes. The whole myth becomes laughable the more complex it gets....tell me how they got friends of mine at Cantor Fitzgerald to lie about the 600 fellow employees who died that day.

You are attempting to perform the equivalent of claiming there were no Japanese planes attacking Pearl Harbor in 1941...it was all a hoax.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Notice the damage to WTC7 after having been hit by debris from WTC1..it was ablaze
and yet you say it was untouched by fire.

https://www4.bing.com/videos/search?q=wtc7+debunked&view=detail&mid=9789263E605CAA1C0C959789263E605CAA1C0C95&FORM=VIRE

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Sure thing...no planes.

https://www4.bing.com/videos/search?q=wtc7+debunked&&view=detail&mid=885B14071FBBC61B6C1A885B14071FBBC61B6C1A&rvsmid=2A2BC4BEC39B0470EC9B2A2BC4BEC39B0470EC9B&fsscr=0&FORM=VDMCNR