• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CIA Agent Gives Sworn Statement:‘We Brought Down the Twin Towers on 9/11

middleview

President
Supporting Member
the demolition performed on the World Trade towers was way beyond normal demolition. The demolition performed on WTC building #7 was normal demolition, where the skyscraper is folded up and dumped into it's footprint... but the demolition of the towers went far beyond normal demolition, which would have left an impossible pile of rubble some 15-20 stories high... the demolition on the towers literally pulverized into dust everything but the steel... 90% of the towers either floated off into the air or poured out onto the streets of Manhattan... leaving only 1-2 stories of rubble to clean up.
This has a very good engineering explanation of how the columns failed.

https://www4.bing.com/videos/search?q=wtc7+debunked&&view=detail&mid=331F74E520E09747C160331F74E520E09747C160&&FORM=VDRVRV

Last edited:

AIL

Jet fuel that's a good one.
If you are talking about WTC7 it was fatally damaged by debris that fell from WTC1. It was fully engulfed in all 47 stories by the time it fell. I provided a link showing how that side of the building looked before it fell.

You say the parts were planted, but since the parts would have to have been there before the towers collapsed...that seems impossible. Just when were these parts planted? Why would anyone plant part of that wing in the alley way between two buildings where it wasn't discovered until recently?

No, there is no evidence to support the idea that there were no jets....the evidence was the video we all saw as it happened as well as the thousands of eye witnesses....

No skeletons? Really? You seem to think that the passengers on the plane would have been pretty much intact. They were shredded by the impact with the building and then by having tons of the building itself falling on them. Where did the 600 lbs of body parts come from that the forensic people worked on for so long to identify the victims?

How does your question related to a plane flying nose first into the ground make sense to you?
WTC 3, 4, 5, and 6 had far worse damage then WTC 7 All of these buildings were closer to WTC 1 and 2 .. None of these building collapsed on their own foot print!
Why did they not collapse?
No explosives were planted in these buildings.

Buildings 3 - 6 Damage
Photographic Evidence of the Damage to WTC 3 - 6

In addition to the Twin Towers, the World Trade Center super-block held buildings 3,4,5, and 6. All of these buildings were severely damaged, first by falling rubble from the tower collapses, then by fires that burned for hours.

All of these buildings were damaged far worse and fires burned hotter and longer then WTC 7 ...
BUT NONE of these buildings collapsed.

Pictures

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/photos/wtc3456.html#pre911

You have to stop protecting your stinking lying government .. We all know your goveremnmt lies we all know of past false flags imitated by your country ..
Stop living in lies and wake up to the truth about your government lies; because they are lying to you every stinking day and you have not figured this out yet.

A lot of governments plant false flags .
USA is no exception.

42 ADMITTED False Flag Attacks
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/41-admitted-false-flag-attacks.html

Leaders Throughout History Have Acknowledged False Flags
Leaders throughout history have acknowledged the danger of false flags:

“A history of false flag attacks used to manipulate the minds of the people! “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

“Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death”.
– Adolph Hitler

“Why of course the people don’t want war … But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship … Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”
– Hermann Goering, Nazi leader.

“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
– Josef Stalin

AIL

WTC 3, 4, 5, and 6 had far worse damage then WTC 7 All of these buildings were closer to WTC 1 and 2 .. None of these building collapsed on their own foot print!

Buildings 3 - 6 Damage

In addition to the Twin Towers, the World Trade Center super-block held buildings 3,4,5, and 6. All of these buildings were severely damaged, first by falling rubble from the tower collapses, then by fires that burned for hours.

All of these buildings were damaged far worse and fires burned hotter and longer then WTC 7 ...

Pictures

You have to stop protecting your stinking lying government .. We all know your goveremnmt lies we all know of past false flags imitated by your country ..
Stop living in lies and wake up to the truth about your government lies; because they are lying to you every stinking day and you have not figured this out yet.

USA is no exception.

“A history of false flag attacks used to manipulate the minds of the people! “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

“Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death”.
– Adolph Hitler

“Why of course the people don’t want war … But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship … Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”

“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
– Josef Stalin
You think its funny but you have no explanation as to why WTC 3 4 5 6 did not collapse far worse damage then WTC 7 but no collapse.

What's funny is your lack of logic.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Buildings 3 - 6 Damage

Pictures

USA is no exception.

― Friedrich Nietzsche

– Adolph Hitler

– Josef Stalin
Here is a picture of WTC 3...what is left of a 22 story building.

AIL

Not a collapse on its own foot print..

the other picture gives you a better idea of the NONE collapse not your close up picture .

WTC 3

AIL

Not a collapse on its own foot print

Give me a break this is what the actual (/11 witness had to say not the paid for report by the government .

Footage Shows Military Plane hitting WTC Tower on 9/11 - 13 Witnesses React

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not a collapse on its own foot print..

the other picture gives you a better idea of the NONE collapse not your close up picture .

WTC 3
You do understand that these buildings had very different construction. I provided a link to a very good engineering discussion of exactly how WTC 7 collapsed due to damage to supporting columns.

Clearly the picture you show was earlier than the one I did.

and here is WTC 4.

WTC 4 was severely damaged by fallout from the collapse of the South Tower, with all but one wing of the building having collapsed to ground level.

AIL

No, Trump does not build stuff. He pays others to build stuff. He couldn't drive a nail in a board to save his life and doesn't know shit about physics. Based on his bankruptcies he barely understands finance.

I showed you pictures of aircraft parts from 911...so there goes the argument that there were no jet planes.

You say "an aluminum tube" couldn't go through the outer wall of the trade center, in spite of the video showing exactly that. Have you ever been near a tornado? Here is a chunk of wood driven into a concrete curb...

This was done by a B25 traveling at about 200 mph....A b25 weighs about 19,000 lbs.
A 767 flies at about 450 mph and weighs 315,000 lbs.

You said there were no bodies, and yet I linked to the information about how many people were identified using DNA from body parts. Over 600 lbs of body parts.

Is this your new motto?
the art of disinformation; saying a bunch of nonsense and pretending it has any meaning.

You are full of crap listen to more witnesses and more expertise in demolition.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not a collapse on its own foot print

Give me a break this is what the actual (/11 witness had to say not the paid for report by the government .

Footage Shows Military Plane hitting WTC Tower on 9/11 - 13 Witnesses React

That looks like United markings to me.

This looks like a united airlines color scheme to me...and those would seem to be windows...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You are full of crap listen to more witnesses and more expertise in demolition.

Hilarious....SO...a guy on the sidewalk says it was a military plane...What is his background? Was he ever in the military? Were you? I actually had to be able to identify friendly or enemy aircraft when I was in the Navy.

Think about this for a minute...the angle that some of these people were seeing the plane from would not lend itself to being able to see the upper part of the fuselage..the underside doesn't have any markings.

By the way...in such an elaborate plot...nobody thought to paint a plane to look like a United airliner? You should take this show on the road.

Days

Commentator
The plane was flying right up until impact.

The stupidity involved here is splitting hairs over what you call it when a plane impacts the ground, as if you've actually proven something...Yes, as soon as it impacts the earth it stops flying....feel better now? Have you proven something? No.
this is your answer? I asked you how a commercial jet was able to fly into the ground instead of crashing upon impact and you answer that... "Yes, as soon as it impacts the earth it stops flying" ... I know it stops flying because it crashes into the ground... duh. The question was how did this sole commercial jet manage to fly into the ground?

... you can not fly a commercial jet into water; it will crash on the surface.

... so how did this commercial jet manage to fly into the Pennsylvania landscape? The government tells us the jet literally flew into the ground; they had to dig it up. btw, how deep did it fly into the earth?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
this is your answer? I asked you how a commercial jet was able to fly into the ground instead of crashing upon impact and you answer that... "Yes, as soon as it impacts the earth it stops flying" ... I know it stops flying because it crashes into the ground... duh. The question was how did this sole commercial jet manage to fly into the ground?

... you can not fly a commercial jet into water; it will crash on the surface.

... so how did this commercial jet manage to fly into the Pennsylvania landscape? The government tells us the jet literally flew into the ground; they had to dig it up. btw, how deep did it fly into the earth?
Did you see the picture of how deep the engine went? Look at the pictures of PanAm 103 and how deep into the earth it went. The plane was flown straight down into the ground.
You seem to think it shouldn't have made an impact crater.

Days

Commentator
Did you see the picture of how deep the engine went? Look at the pictures of PanAm 103 and how deep into the earth it went. The plane was flown straight down into the ground.
You seem to think it shouldn't have made an impact crater.
I am asking you (for the 5th time) to explain to me how a commercial jet is able to fly INTO the ground.

... this is a gut test to see how stupid you are willing to make yourself look for the government.

Let me explain a few things to you about life in general...

• landing gear can not pass through a solid brick wall... only ghosts can do that.
  • commercial jets crash into the earth, they can not fly into the earth... only ghost jets can do that.
  • skeletons do not vanish from real crash sites... only ghost skeletons can do that.
  • entire 757's do not vanish from crash sites... only ghost 757s can do that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I am asking you (for the 5th time) to explain to me how a commercial jet is able to fly INTO the ground.

... this is a gut test to see how stupid you are willing to make yourself look for the government.

• landing gear can not pass through a solid brick wall... only ghosts can do that.
  • commercial jets crash into the earth, they can not fly into the earth... only ghost jets can do that.
  • skeletons do not vanish from real crash sites... only ghost skeletons can do that.
You really are sort of a dim bulb. Landing gear, traveling at 500 mph, will go through a wall...A 300,000 lb jet, crashing into the earth, will make a crater. Skeletons didn't vanish, they were pulverized or incinerated. I showed you pictures of bodies and body parts.

You have yet to explain why someone would come up with such a complex and bizarre scheme when a far simpler one would do the job with far fewer potential problems and fewer probable leaks...

This is Lockerbie. A 747 hit the ground flying at an angle to the ground, not straight down.

Debris from the plane in Pennsylvania

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Part of the engine. Looks like about 3ft deep. At 500 mph that doesn't seem all that deep...
upload_2017-8-9_23-8-36.jpeg

The black boxes are found about 15ft below the surface. The deepest the plane penetrated into the ground was 40 ft.

bodies from flt 93

This is what was left from a Canberra bomber that crashed in a field at 500 mph in 1952.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Part of the engine. Looks like about 3ft deep. At 500 mph that doesn't seem all that deep...
View attachment 36875

The black boxes are found about 15ft below the surface. The deepest the plane penetrated into the ground was 40 ft.

bodies from flt 93

This is what was left from a Canberra bomber that crashed in a field at 500 mph in 1952.

disinformation non-sequitor alert; this guy plainly is not human, at least, he's not interested in human language or communication.

HOW did the plane fly into the ground?????????????????????????????????????????

HOW????????????????????

thank you for posting this picture, because it shows how the earth at the supposed crash site was removed...
View attachment 36875
... If it takes a steel bucket to dig out the commercial jet, how did the jet fly into that earth???

HOW????????????????????

Your non-answer was to simply state over and over that it did.
jesus [Unwelcome language removed], MV, are you really a robot?
All you do is post disinformation on top of disinformation... we get no human answers from you, all we get is the government cover-up, 24/7, non-stop, without ever engaging in communication.

A frickin' commercial jet can not fly into the ground, not even 3 feet. How tall is a 757?
THE ENTIRE JET WAS SUPPOSEDLY flown UNDERGROUND.

HOW????????????????????

So the gut test proves you will say absolutely anything, no matter how stupid, nonsensical, utterly impossible, without flinching. But we already knew that about you. What I now wonder is if you are a human or some type of outdated artificial intelligence.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Notice the demolition performed on the World Trade towers was way beyond normal demolition. The demolition performed on WTC building #7 was normal demolition, where the skyscraper is folded up and dumped into it's footprint... but the demolition of the towers went far beyond normal demolition, which would have left an impossible pile of rubble some 15-20 stories high... the demolition on the towers literally pulverized into dust everything but the steel... 90% of the towers either floated off into the air or poured out onto the streets of Manhattan... leaving only 1-2 stories of rubble to clean up.

A dozen years ago, I posted that the Twin Towers were blown to smithereens... and that was still, well short of the truth. Actually, they were blown to pulverized dust... the explosive used was nano-thermite. The proof is right in front of your eyes, and the simple fact that 90% of the towers were transformed into dust; there was virtually no rubble pile left; 1350 foot tall towers vanished into dust; their steel was exploded into a wide area, and everything else was pulverized into dust. The WTC Towers should hold the world record for the most explosives ever used on a single structure. So many explosives, in fact, that the clean-up crew suffered an 80% mortality rate from radioactive cancer induced illnesses; the radiation being the product of nano-explosives. Ten times as many clean up personnel died from 09/11 radiation as people who died from the demolition and fires on 09/11.

Last edited:

AIL

A dozen years ago, I posted that the Twin Towers were blown to smithereens... and that was still, well short of the truth. Actually, they were blown to pulverized dust... the explosive used was nano-thermite. The proof is right in front of your eyes, and the simple fact that 90% of the towers were transformed into dust; there was virtually no rubble pile left; 1350 foot tall towers vanished into dust; their steel was exploded into a wide area, and everything else was pulverized into dust. The WTC Towers should hold the world record for the most explosives ever used on a single structure. So many explosives, in fact, that the clean-up crew suffered an 80% mortality rate from radioactive cancer induced illnesses; the radiation being the product of nano-explosives. Ten times as many clean up personnel died from 09/11 radiation as people who died from the demolition and fires on 09/11.

Debris shots up and out of all the sides you can see it as tones of metals and concrete and other debris shots out laterally if its a true collapse all the debris should be stacked on the ground.

One hundred and four Floors 104

Each floor was one acre with reinforced concrete with tones of rebar and metal rods and all supported with huge support beams ..

All of the 104 concrete floors were pulverized into dust ..104 acres of concrete that is a hell of a lot of concrete and you need lots of energy to pulverize concrete.. Gravity is a weak energy force can not pulverize any concrete as its falling.. The WTC rubble should have been 104 floors of pancake concrete slabs if it was a true collapse .

All 104 floors disappeared into dust .. On the ground but you had nothing but dust all office furniture, computers, vending machine huge, photocopiers were also pulverized no free standing or squashed office furniture was found any where ..How an these items decompose as its falling?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
disinformation non-sequitor alert; this guy plainly is not human, at least, he's not interested in human language or communication.

HOW????????????????????

thank you for posting this picture, because it shows how the earth at the supposed crash site was removed...
View attachment 36875
... If it takes a steel bucket to dig out the commercial jet, how did the jet fly into that earth???

HOW????????????????????

Your non-answer was to simply state over and over that it did.
jesus [Unwelcome language removed], MV, are you really a robot?
All you do is post disinformation on top of disinformation... we get no human answers from you, all we get is the government cover-up, 24/7, non-stop, without ever engaging in communication.

A frickin' commercial jet can not fly into the ground, not even 3 feet. How tall is a 757?
THE ENTIRE JET WAS SUPPOSEDLY flown UNDERGROUND.

HOW????????????????????

So the gut test proves you will say absolutely anything, no matter how stupid, nonsensical, utterly impossible, without flinching. But we already knew that about you. What I now wonder is if you are a human or some type of outdated artificial intelligence.
How did it fly into the ground? Nose first. At 500 miles per hour what would expect of 300,000 lbs of mass to do, bounce off?

You ignored the picture of the crater at Lockerbie, Scottland. How could that possibly have happened? If an aircraft is traveling at a nearly horizontal angle to the ground it will create less of a crater. As the angle of attack gets closer to vertical it will displace the earth and burrow deeper into the ground. Have you ever seen a crater formed by a meteor?

Quit with the idiotic questions.

Attachments

Last edited: