• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CIA Cheif says 13 Hours Movie is BS

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
He wasn't there, or he'd be dead also................

"Obscenity" is all you got.
He was at the CIA Base...He gave the orders...Never said "Stand Down"...Movie is Bullshit made by a hack director for political propaganda

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
He wasn't in Benghazi............he'd be dead.........so what he says doesn't mean squat.
He was the Commander of the CIA Base...Had been in Benghazi 3 years...Had 2 operatives killed by mortar fire at his compound....The movie is Bullshit...

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
I wonder how much Hillary is paying him to say this......
Yeah I forgot...Hillary controls everything...Movie is an insult to the men and women who served over and are being slandered by this Bullshit movie

Caroljo

Senator
Yeah I forgot...Hillary controls everything...Movie is an insult to the men and women who served over and are being slandered by this Bullshit movie
You know nothing about what our men and women in the military think. I know what some do...same as they know what a farse the Berghdal release was.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
You know nothing about what our men and women in the military think. I know what some do...same as they know what a farse the Berghdal release was.
You seem ready to blame the CIA Chief and staff..Ready to believe the Bullshit Lies put on them.....That this piece of shit movie is pushing

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Caroljo only trusts people who hate Obama and Hillary as much as she does....no amount of evidence...or the lack of it...will convince her otherwise.