• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CIA extracted spy from Russia in 2017

Nostra

Governor
On May 10, 2017, U.S. President Donald Trump disclosed classified information to Russian government representatives, creating political and security concerns in the United States and its allies, especially Israel. Soon after the meeting, American intelligence extracted a high-level covert source from within the Russian government, on concerns the individual could be at risk due, in part, to Trump and his administration repeatedly mishandling classified intelligence.[2] -wiki
According to who?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
The CIA knows Trump can't be trusted.
I recall the story floating around re: aides removing orders off Trump's desk to keep Trump from signing them.
============
Aides took orders off Trump’s desk to stop him from signing them: Woodward
President Trump’s top aides were so worried about his plans to scrap two major trade deals that they swiped the orders off his desk — and he didn’t even notice, according to a new book on the White House.

The Washington Post on Tuesday published a report on the explosive book, “Fear: Trump in the White House,” by famed Watergate journalist Bob Woodward.

Woodward's tell-all claims Trump flubbed mock Mueller interview
In one example, Woodward wrote that then-economic adviser Gary Cohn “stole a letter off Trump’s desk” that the president planned to sign pulling the United States from a trade agreement with key ally South Korea.

Cohn later told a colleague that he removed the letter to protect national security and that Trump didn’t even notice that it went missing.

https://nypost.com/2018/09/04/aides-took-orders-off-trumps-desk-to-stop-him-from-signing-them-woodward/

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Ah, My base. They may not be able to back down after being shown a story is fake- but they ARE devoted.

Imagine going to an investment agent- and everything they tell you to trust in to invest- fails.

Yet my base invests their time and political basis in failures.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
This one has been verified as a blatant lie, and you have been made aware of it, yet the thread stands.

Seems to me with the new rules trying to better this board these types of threads would be locked once exposed no matter who posts it.
No worries. It seems clear we’re executing to the safe-space ethic in which being called a name, which constitutes no threat to the electorate and the well being of our republic, is carefully policed... but overt, repeated misinformation campaigns and calculated lies aimed at misleading citizens en masse is okey-dokely.

Hey kid, don’t run with scissors - but here, guzzle this here bottle of nitroglycerin and hit the trampoline...stat.

Just have fun and fugetaboutit. :)

Nostra

Governor
Julie, you somehow remain consistently- I think close to 100%- WRONG.
Seriously, do you go around all day with a poofy red Afro wig and oversized suit and red shoes?
What a clown.

The spy’s cover was blown during Obama’s term, and everyone not paying attention to CNN knew that already.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/even-the-cia-knows-cnn-is-fake-news-especially-on-russia/

The NY Times came out with a piece late in the evening contradicting all of CNN’s key points.

The people who are exposing the spy are the ones trying to criticize the President for exposing the spy, which he didn’t do, as it happens. Not only was Trump not the catalyst for the exfiltration, but it was the leaks from U.S. intel officials — embeds — who most likely wanted to undercut the Trump administration who actually compromised the spy.

And whose side is CNN on anyway, revealing information about a spy close to Putin that put peoples’ lives in danger?

CNN did not immediately reply to Fox News’ request for comment. Sciutto claimed on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360” late Monday that the Times had “confirmed” his reporting, which is certainly not true. Numerous other news organizations, including Vox, The Hill, and the Guardian, picked up CNN’s original story uncritically.

They put peoples’ lives in danger to hurt the President and spur another Russia-Trump story.

Brian Stelter then lied to his readers and falsely claimed the NY Times “added additional details” to Sciutto‘s story when they actually debunked or contradicted all its key claims.
I think this post needed to be bumped just to remind everyone this is yet another Julie thread fail.

Dino

Russian Asset
I think this post needed to be bumped just to remind everyone this is yet another Julie thread fail.
Julie’s blunders come along as dependably as the next subway or bus. This one is especially treacherous as it attacks Trump while the deserved blame is shifted from Obama, a most deplorable Sciutto tactic.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Julie’s blunders come along as dependably as the next subway or bus. This one is especially treacherous as it attacks Trump while the deserved blame is shifted from Obama, a most deplorable Sciutto tactic.
Yep. Direct, intentional, false information intended to mislead is ok. Just don’t call anyone a knucklehead...because that’s too profound a threat to the integrity of the forum.

*facepalm*

Nostra

Governor
Yep. Direct, intentional, false information intended to mislead is ok. Just don’t call anyone a knucklehead...because that’s too profound a threat to the integrity of the forum.

*facepalm*
Or a liar. Can't call someone a liar, even when they start a thread based on blatant lies that have already been debunked.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I'm not talking about the spy being outed at his home in DC.

I'm talking about the CIA extracting him from Russia in 2017....because Trump had already shown his allegiance to Putin over our intel that Russia meddled in the election AND his loose lips to the Ruskies in the fvcking Oval office.....putting at risk an Israeli agent.

The feds had reason to be cautious as they were already investigating the Trump campaign's questionable contacts with Russians.
If this guy was such a high level Kremlin mole, with "direct access to Putin" such that he could photograph what was on his desk, does anyone on the left wonder why he was completely unable to provide the US with even one iota of evidence of Russian "meddling" in the 2016 election? No, probably not. The left doesn't do simple logic...

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
If this guy was such a high level Kremlin mole, with "direct access to Putin" such that he could photograph what was on his desk, does anyone on the left wonder why he was completely unable to provide the US with even one iota of evidence of Russian "meddling" in the 2016 election? No, probably not. The left doesn't do simple logic...
Actually, he did provide some evidence.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I’ll never understand why there is a penalty for calling a person a name, but it’s a-ok to consistently top post direct, intentional falsehoods that are far more damaging than childish name-calling.

Anyone can be wrong here or there, but when there is a demonstrated embrace and proselytizing of overt lies as consistent characteristic, this is actually harmful. There should be some sort of a “retraction stopwatch”. You get busted posting an untrue thing, you have X minutes to correct the record or blammo!

Granted, the above precludes Trump from posting here... :)

...Or we can coddle feelings, police name-calling, and allow the constant barrage of lies and deceit. Whatevs...
Exactly and 99.9% of her top post are right out Lies................and allowed to feed the sheep....................even Face Book is required to state which post are Fake & Lies as this NOW

Last edited: