• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cindy McCain shares hate tweet about John McCain

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't want to. Why would you post that if people maybe treated him differently that he'd act differently himself? BTW he was speaking somewhere today and continued to bash McCain. Maybe if McCain wasn't haunting him from his grave, hadn't spoken up against his policies or turned a thumbs down, Trump wouldn't be bashing him even after his death. Gotta treat the guy with kid gloves.
Who gives a shit . You bash people day in and out. Boo hoo. After death... Ok.. pull your boots on and go trash all the Reagan bashers

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Who gives a shit . You bash people day in and out. Boo hoo. After death... Ok.. pull your boots on and go trash all the Reagan bashers
You said it was MY LINE. I was mimicking you for saying that if we treated him differently, maybe he'd stop acting this way. Of course it wasn't me who said to give him some slack (same thing). Only a Trump Toadie would feel that way. I don't think "REAGAN" got online and bashed everyone and everything like Trump does. I've never heard about it. In fact, I have rarely seen Reagan bashed.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You said it was MY LINE. I was mimicking you for saying that if we treated him differently, maybe he'd stop acting this way. Of course it wasn't me who said to give him some slack (same thing). Only a Trump Toadie would feel that way. I don't think "REAGAN" got online and bashed everyone and everything like Trump does. I've never heard about it. In fact, I have rarely seen Reagan bashed.
Ray Charles could see better than you if you haven't seen the bashing especially by MV in the majority of his post. After you posted McCain was "MacThug" you look like a hypocrite now defending instead of name calling.

At least you have a new boyfriend to follow you around and rate Dislike for you....

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Your fabrication..

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/cindy-mccain-shares-hate-tweet-about-john-mccain.119649/#post-2371163

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I wouldn't want to. Why would you post that if people maybe treated him differently that he'd act differently himself? BTW he was speaking somewhere today and continued to bash McCain. Maybe if McCain wasn't haunting him from his grave, hadn't spoken up against his policies or turned a thumbs down, Trump wouldn't be bashing him even after his death. Gotta treat the guy with kid gloves.
Is that why you called him "MacThug"?

LeilaniMP

Empress
Ray Charles could see better than you if you haven't seen the bashing especially by MV in the majority of his post. After you posted McCain was "MacThug" you look like a hypocrite now defending instead of name calling.
That's different...:rolleyes:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
O
Of course I wrote that, making fun of you for basically saying the same thing. Give him some slack (treat him differently) You surely know I'd never really mean to 'give him some slack'. Do you
Okay, Phil, Here's what you said about Trump just yesterday..Mocking you, I said "cut him some slack". Same thing.

PhilFish said:
I think he wouldn't be behaving that way if he got a fair shake ..

I doubt if the people listening to him speak today and bashing McCain over and over would think that he was giving McCain or his family a "fair shake". Again...why in hell should ANYONE give that loud mouthed, petty POS a fair shake? When did he ever give anyone else a fair shake in his 72+ years??

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
O

Of course I wrote that, making fun of you for basically saying the same thing. Give him some slack (treat him differently) You surely know I'd never really mean to 'give him some slack'. Do you

Okay, Phil, Here's what you said about Trump just yesterday..Mocking you, I said "cut him some slack". Same thing.

PhilFish said:
I think he wouldn't be behaving that way if he got a fair shake ..

I doubt if the people listening to him speak today and bashing McCain over and over would think that he was giving McCain or his family a "fair shake". Again...why in hell should ANYONE give that loud mouthed, petty POS a fair shake? When did he ever give anyone else a fair shake in his 72+ years??
In this thread I wrote ...

His isn't the only mental illness on full display, that's for sure

I did t ask for any slack. You read English ok?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Cindy McCain‏Verified account @cindymccain

I want to make sure all of you could see how kind and loving a stranger can be. I’m posting her note for her family and friends could see.

1:51 PM - 19 Mar 2019

So how many Trumpies share these ugly, hateful sentiments? I bet all of you.

Wow. That woman is foul mouthed enough to be a NASTY Woman. I seem to remember that from 2016.

A special AOC autographed Vagina hat is on the way

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
... and Grumpy McRage!

The funniest part of ALL this is my retardedbase of liberal nitwits.

They moan and cry and defend Old John McCain. But when it came time to vote for him, NOPE can't do it. Gotta vote for the half white, chain smoker, drunk guy married to a dude.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member