• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cindy McCain shares hate tweet about John McCain

LeilaniMP

Empress
Trump shows his ass everytime he brings up McCain. Real presidents, decent human beings, don't obsess about and bash the dead.

"Grumpy McRage". After years of vilifying McCain, now he's a saint to you, since he is 100% complicit in the BS Steele Dossier.

The hypocrisy of the left is neverending.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
"Grumpy McRage". After years of vilifying McCain, now he's a saint to you, since he is 100% complicit in the BS Steele Dossier.

McCain has never been a saint, but Trump is a saint, amirite?

What are you trying to communicate with your photo-shopped avatar?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

it's why julie and nina voted for Mac

KARMA isn't done with "SONGBIRD"

Last edited:

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
McCain was the most conservative Liberal ever :rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes:

had McCain still been alive. He would be under investigation more than trump.

McCain directed Kramer to travel to London to meet with Steele. During that one-day trip in his "personal capacity," Steele met Kramer at the airport and identified himself via text message as the man wearing a blue coat, holding a Financial Timesnewspaper.

Steele drove Kramer to his home and Kramer read the dossier in his living room.

After a lunch a nearby pub, Steele told Kramer “that he thought having Senator McCain weigh in would be hopeful in terms of giving the FBI additional prod to take this seriously,” Kramer said.

Kramer added later that "... I think he (Steele) felt that ... having Sen. McCain provide it to the FBI would give it a little more oomph than it had had up until that point."

It helped that McCain, a six-term senator and chairman of the influential Senate Armed Services Committee, "was better to be the recipient of this rather than a Democrat because if it were a Democrat, I think that the view was that it would have been dismissed as a political attack."

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Barbella

Senator
Cindy McCain‏Verified account @cindymccain

I want to make sure all of you could see how kind and loving a stranger can be. I’m posting her note for her family and friends could see.

1:51 PM - 19 Mar 2019

So how many Trumpies share these ugly, hateful sentiments? I bet all of you.
You just can't imagine that people might not be as hateful as you and Tiffany are, can you?

I've posted this before, but here it is again... maybe it'll make a dent in your brain this time around: I don't care. I didn't hate McCain, I didn't love McCain. I'm not happy he's dead, I'm not sad he's dead.

I.don't.care one way or another. Got it?

Barbella

Senator
OBVIOUSLY, Rick wouldn't condemn the sick b*tch who wrote the tweet to begin with, only the widow and anyone else who tried to show what a filthy scum bag the writer of the tweet was. Isn't it cute how he turns things around? In other words, NOBODY is supposed to mention the crap they hand out, as another said here about Trump....if we'd only give him some slack. Can you imagine what he'd do if he had some slack? He' be the dictator he wants to be.
WTF does THIS mean to you?

"Ugly, ugly stuff.

Ugly that the author wrote it."

Wow. You really outdid yourself with this one, and that bar is pretty high...

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
WTF does THIS mean to you?

"Ugly, ugly stuff.

Ugly that the author wrote it."

Wow. You really outdid yourself with this one, and that bar is pretty high...
What does it mean to you? It sounds a lot like the names your cult (she males) call women on the left. I don’t give a damn about your opinion and that of the other Trump worshippers here.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What does it mean to you? It sounds a lot like the names your cult (she males) call women on the left. I don’t give a damn about your opinion and that of the other Trump worshippers here.
If you don't care why post as someone that does care?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You just can't imagine that people might not be as hateful as you and Tiffany are, can you?

I've posted this before, but here it is again... maybe it'll make a dent in your brain this time around: I don't care. I didn't hate McCain, I didn't love McCain. I'm not happy he's dead, I'm not sad he's dead.

I.don't.care one way or another. Got it?
You only care about the monster who started this crap about McCain and anyone else who doesn’t slobber over him like the rest of his base does. Funny thing is, that disgusting puke cares only about himself and his daughter/wife.

LeilaniMP

Empress
Show me where Leilani, or ANYONE for that matter, EVER said "Trump is a saint".

I'll wait.
As he proved in the 60's
The same people who are so horrified over a tweet from some nasty gal were positively chortling with glee when (the homely troll) Kathy Griffin held up the bloody Trump head, then made fun of Melania for saying it was wrong, and how it could affect Barron.

The hypocrisy and double standards of the left are never-ending.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
As he proved in the 60's
Yet both you swamp rats voted for him on 2008 along with that ding bat joke he chose as his running mate. Why? That was long after the 60’s. If you’d have been captured and tortured you would have spilled your guts immediately. He refused to be released ahead of the other prisoners when he had a chance. In contrast, your golden boy who is in love with ruthless dictators, got to stay in US because his corrupt old daddy had his doctor fake a diagnosis of heel spurs. Pathetic.