• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cindy McCain shares hate tweet about John McCain

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Show me where Leilani, or ANYONE for that matter, EVER said "Trump is a saint".

I'll wait.
Oh for Gods sake, look at her signature line. The picture of her idol and his center fold wife is indicative of her love for him. Much like the picture of Katy Perry she wishes she looks like. Fat chance of that.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh for God's sake, look at her signature line. The picture of her idol and his centerfold wife is indicative of her love for him. Much like the picture of Katy Perry she wishes she looks like. Fat chance of that.
Yet you look so much like your avatar and I fixed your post so you don't look so stupid.

LeilaniMP

Empress
Yet you look so much like your avatar and I fixed your post so you don't look so stupid.
Remember when McCain made fun of Chelsea Clinton, calling her ugly? The libs lost their minds over that...

Yet, now they deify him.

"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly?
Because her father is Janet Reno."

John McCain's mean, sexist, homophobic joke about Chelsea

MSNBC's David Shuster has earned an appropriate dose of condemnation and outrage for his disgusting assertion that Chelsea Clinton had been "pimped out" by her parents for political purposes.

Now is a good time to remember that before there was a David Shuster, there was John McCain.

Ten years ago, McCain told a cruel joke about Chelsea to a group of Republicans:
"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly?
Because her father is Janet Reno."
This joke is vile in more ways than I count. Chelsea is and was beautiful -- not that it should even matter. It's never acceptable to make a joke like that, but the fact that Chelsea was a teenager at the time makes it even worse.

The joke wasn't merely sexist and mean, it was also homophobic. It is a brutal indictment of John McCain's personal character -- and the character of those who laughed along with him.

And the media let him get away with it.

As David Corn observed at the time, "journalists" mostly covered up the joke:

Earlier this month, at a Republican Senate fund-raiser, McCain told a downright nasty joke making fun of Janet Reno, Hillary Rodham Clinton and Chelsea Clinton.

The fact that McCain had made the tasteless joke was reported in major newspapers, as was the vain attempt by his press secretary to initially deny what McCain had done. But in several major newspapers, the joke itself was kept a secret. When McCain subsequently apologized to President Clinton, the Washington Post, in its personality section, noted the apology but said the joke "was too vicious to print."

The Los Angeles Times, in its Life & Style section, provided an oblique rendering of the joke that did not fully convey its ugliness. When Maureen Dowd penned a column in the New York Times about the joke, she wrote that McCain "is so revered by the press that his disgusting jape was largely nudged under the rug." But Dowd chose not to relay the joke, either.

The joke did appear in McCain's hometown paper, the Arizona Republic, and the Associated Press did report the joke in full, so everyone in the press had access to McCain's words. But by censoring themselves, the Post, the Times and others helped McCain deflect flak and preserved his status as a Republican presidential contender.​

For all the lovejobs that McCain is about to get from the media in the coming year, don't forget that he's also the kind of man who thought nothing of ridiculing a beautiful teenage girl's appearance in order to make a homophobic joke.

They say that what makes McCain different is his character. But what kind of character must he have to have made this joke?

And what does it say about journalists that they let him get away with it?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
What does it mean to you? It sounds a lot like the names your cult (she males) call women on the left. I don’t give a damn about your opinion and that of the other Trump worshippers here.
Hi, Nina! I think it would be just fantastic if you would post truthfully about what I write. I clearly and unambiguously called out the author (Tiffany) for the “Ugly, ugly post”. I don’t think it could have been much worse. Then you immediately said that I refuse to condemn it. Given your kind, sweet disposition and demonstrated commitment to integrity and good faith in posting, I was admittedly surprised that you wrote what you did.

Regardless, I am certain it was some oversight, mistake, or error - and this represents an outlier...a one-off...an aberration from your cautious observation of both truth, kindness, and grace.

It’s just super-terrific to see you this morning!!

:)

Nostra

Governor
Oh for Gods sake, look at her signature line. The picture of her idol and his center fold wife is indicative of her love for him. Much like the picture of Katy Perry she wishes she looks like. Fat chance of that.
So, you lied.

Got it.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
So, you lied.

Got it.
You don't GET anything. I'm not looking up anything for any of you idiots who are too lazy or have your heads buried up Trump's ample ass too far to see the truth. Now run along.

Barbella

Senator
Projecting again, I see... bwahahahaha.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
You just can't imagine that people might not be as hateful as you and Tiffany are, can you?

I've posted this before, but here it is again... maybe it'll make a dent in your brain this time around: I don't care. I didn't hate McCain, I didn't love McCain. I'm not happy he's dead, I'm not sad he's dead.

I.don't.care one way or another. Got it?
When you "don't care one way or another," you should stay out of the thread. Else you look like a fool. Oops, you do.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Link to me calling Trump a Saint?
When you post a photo-shopped avatar that communicates exactly what Trump thinks of black people, one can only conclude you admire everything about him, that he's perfect to you aka like a saint to you.
Go on, tell me I'm wrong. I dare you. <smirk>

Nostra

Governor
You don't GET anything. I'm not looking up anything for any of you idiots who are too lazy or have your heads buried up Trump's ample ass too far to see the truth. Now run along.
I didn't ask you to look anything up. You flat out admitted you lied.

Next?

Nostra

Governor
When you post a photo-shopped avatar that communicates exactly what Trump thinks of black people, one can only conclude you admire everything about him, that he's perfect to you aka like a saint to you.
You are wrong.

LeilaniMP

Empress
You're 100% wrong, but that has never stopped you before. You excel at that.

Try your little word games all you like, but you've been proven a liar, yet again.

You lied that I said Trump is a saint, when I have never said such a thing. He is far from it. Nobody has ever called him that.

Barbella

Senator
When you "don't care one way or another," you should stay out of the thread. Else you look like a fool. Oops, you do.
When you're betting that ALL of us "Trumpies" do... as in your top post when you said So how many Trumpies share these ugly, hateful sentiments? I bet all of you..... I feel compelled to point out that you're wrong, as always.

Fool.

Ooops.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
When you're betting that ALL of us "Trumpies" do... as in your top post when you said So how many Trumpies share these ugly, hateful sentiments? I bet all of you..... I feel compelled to point out that you're wrong, as always.

Fool.

Ooops.
So do you support Trump bashing dead John McCain or not?