• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Clapper: " It's a good thing we spied on Trump! " SPY-GATE is born!

You Trump sycophants are a riot. You love Trump’s “FBI put spies in my campaign!” lie so much you just can’t stop telling it.

Try to man up. When Trump toadies talk to Kremlin election criminals they’re gonna be surveilled. The FBI can’t stop it’s counter-intelligence operations just because Trump toadies are in cahoots with the Kremlin criminals.

I do have a solution going forward - Trump/GOP can stop acting in cahoots with the Kremlin.

;-)
“There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, there’s no evidence that that has happened in the past or that it will happen this time.” - Barack Obama, October 18, 2016

worldlymrb

Revenge
You love Trump’s “FBI put spies in my campaign!” lie so much you just can’t stop telling it.;-)
It’s already been admitted they spied on Trump by Clapper and others. The new, new, new conspiracy theory is they were spying on Trump to PROTECT him from the Ruskies.

Normal people want to know...

If Obama and his FBI/CIA spies thought anyone in the Trump campaign was compromised as a national security threat, surely Obama, being a man of character and respect for democracy during an election year, would have warned Trump of the possible infiltration.

Not to mention Mueller has not charged anyone with collusion. Just trumped up, unrelated charges.

Admirable research....but very one sided. There is no clean money in DC....doesn't matter who the politician is...he/she owes his/her success to somebody somewhere....

This is why all of this stuff is so ineffective....people already know what the standard is in DC and the only thing they dislike more than that standard is a

DOUBLE STANDARD

JO
It's hard to think of another recent POTUS with the alleged ties to organized crime that Trump has. If he has been laundering money for the Russian mob over the past 25 years, does that make him unfit for the office?

https://newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

"In 1984, a Russian émigré named David Bogatin went shopping for apartments in New York City.

"The 38-year-old had arrived in America seven years before, with just $3 in his pocket.

"But for a former pilot in the Soviet Army—his specialty had been shooting down Americans over North Vietnam—he had clearly done quite well for himself.

"Bogatin wasn’t hunting for a place in Brighton Beach, the Brooklyn enclave known as 'Little Odessa' for its large population of immigrants from the Soviet Union.

"Instead, he was fixated on the glitziest apartment building on Fifth Avenue, a gaudy, 58-story edifice with gold-plated fixtures and a pink-marble atrium: Trump Tower..."

"But Bogatin wasn’t deterred by the limited availability or the sky-high prices.

"The Russian plunked down $6 million to buy not one or two, but five luxury condos.

"The big check apparently caught the attention of the owner. According to Wayne Barrett, who investigated the deal for the Village Voice, Trump personally attended the closing, along with Bogatin.

"If the transaction seemed suspicious—multiple apartments for a single buyer who appeared to have no legitimate way to put his hands on that much money—there may have been a reason. At the time, Russian mobsters were beginning to invest in high-end real estate, which offered an ideal vehicle to launder money from their...."

C

Capitalist

Can Crapper or anyone confirm that to ensure parity in making sure there was no collusion or interference in the election that they put agents in the Clinton campaign?
Why hasn’t any stooge in the media asked this yet?

“Ah, Mr. Clapper, if you were concerned about Russian infiltration into the Trump campaign is it reasonable to conclude you had informants planted in the Clinton campaign as well since she was the projected winner? Why haven’t we heard about those yet?”

So dead caught in the lie!

Or has it taken Clapper and co. this long to line up patsies and alibis to answer the inevitable question that you know is coming from his revelation?

MrMike

Bless you all
You Trump sycophants are a riot. You love Trump’s “FBI put spies in my campaign!” lie so much you just can’t stop telling it.

Try to man up. When Trump toadies talk to Kremlin election criminals they’re gonna be surveilled. The FBI can’t stop it’s counter-intelligence operations just because Trump toadies are in cahoots with the Kremlin criminals.

I do have a solution going forward - Trump/GOP can stop acting in cahoots with the Kremlin.

;-)
The answer to that one question scares you Libs eh?

C

Capitalist

. The FBI can’t stop it’s counter-intelligence operations just because Trump toadies are in cahoots with the Kremlin criminals.

;-)
You mean “collusion” don’t you?
DUH. . .COLLUSION!!!

Come on. Man up. Say it. Call it collusion.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There is only one truth... There was a paid operative inside the campaign and he was Undercover. Nobody is going to care whether or not what he did was legal or illegal ethical or unethical. Ninety percent of the people who hear about this are going to think pretty much the way they should.... The DOJ had no business infiltrating a presidential campaign with an undercover agent. It's the ultimate in weasel moves.... And now that it's out it will be politically very dangerous for anyone connected to it.

Jo
Who was the paid operative inside of the Trump campaign? What is your source of information? If it is Trump...give up now.

EatTheRich

President
Bugsy and Paidview are desperately trying to say it right here and now on this board and in this thread... Clapper really screwed them good with this one...it's almost as bad as the DEPLORABLES melee. Even if the DOJ manages to make this OK legally, which it may well be...they really did not want the public to know about it because it looks like a very WEASEL thing to do and NOBODY but NOBODY is going to believe it was done to protect TRUMP that one is hilarious.

JO
Why is that hilarious? We know that the FBI was going out of its way to protect Trump during the campaign ... just look at the double standard of how the Clinton email investigation was handled (very publicly with lots of innuendo over what amounted to nothing) vs. how the Russian counterintelligence investigation was handled (very discreetly so as not to embarrass Trump).

EatTheRich

President
It’s already been admitted they spied on Trump by Clapper and others. The new, new, new conspiracy theory is they were spying on Trump to PROTECT him from the Ruskies.

Normal people want to know...

If Obama and his FBI/CIA spies thought anyone in the Trump campaign was compromised as a national security threat, surely Obama, being a man of character and respect for democracy during an election year, would have warned Trump of the possible infiltration.

Not to mention Mueller has not charged anyone with collusion. Just trumped up, unrelated charges.
Obama directly warned Trump about Flynn. Trump ignored Obama and the right ... was outraged that Obama would dare besmirch Flynn's good name that way.

EatTheRich

President
Why hasn’t any stooge in the media asked this yet?

“Ah, Mr. Clapper, if you were concerned about Russian infiltration into the Trump campaign is it reasonable to conclude you had informants planted in the Clinton campaign as well since she was the projected winner? Why haven’t we heard about those yet?”

So dead caught in the lie!

Or has it taken Clapper and co. this long to line up patsies and alibis to answer the inevitable question that you know is coming from his revelation?
Surely a stooge in the media did ask that, which is what gave you the idea.

C

Capitalist

Surely a stooge in the media did ask that, which is what gave you the idea.
See, unlike Prog sycophants I don’t parrot the media. In fact, my media connectivity sucks! Which is just the way I like it. I don’t have satellite or cable. You can call me a “cord cutter” and be right on the money.

So I don’t have very much to parrot.

But perhaps you’ve heard it. I do have internet access so any link you have would be appreciated. And if you don’t have one, we’ll, that’s interesting as well.

C

Capitalist

There is no crime called “collusion.”
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait!

That’s what I told every collusion happy freak a year ago but that didn’t stop them and it didn’t stop you.

What happened that made you jump the collusion train collision?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait!

That’s what I told every collusion happy freak a year ago but that didn’t stop them and it didn’t stop you.

What happened that made you jump the collusion train collision?
FYI, smart people don’t get hung up on semantical idiocy.

worldlymrb

Revenge
Obama directly warned Trump about Flynn. Trump ignored Obama and the right ... was outraged that Obama would dare besmirch Flynn's good name that way.
That’s funny! To this day Mueller has not charged or presented any evidence that Flynn colluded with Russia in meddling with 2016 elelections. Looks like Trump was right in ignoring the spymaster wanna be

EatTheRich

President
See, unlike Prog sycophants I don’t parrot the media. In fact, my media connectivity sucks! Which is just the way I like it. I don’t have satellite or cable. You can call me a “cord cutter” and be right on the money.

So I don’t have very much to parrot.

But perhaps you’ve heard it. I do have internet access so any link you have would be appreciated. And if you don’t have one, we’ll, that’s interesting as well.
1 example from a media stooge you've surely heard of:
https://www.google.com/amp/insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/61759

EatTheRich

President
That’s funny! To this day Mueller has not charged or presented any evidence that Flynn colluded with Russia in meddling with 2016 elelections. Looks like Trump was right in ignoring the spymaster wanna be
No, it appears from the publicly available evidence that Flynn was compromised by Russia many years before 2016 and making him NSA was part of the payoff to Russia for its help.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I understand. It’s embarrassing. You go from

COLLUSION BOMBSHELL!!!

On a daily basis to, “Meh. Semantics.”

It must be tough keeping up that level of fake outrage. Very draining. But whatever. Nobody expects you to hold yourself accountable.
What a dullard. I explained this for you above.

worldlymrb

Revenge
No, it appears from the publicly available evidence that Flynn was compromised by Russia many years before 2016 and making him NSA was part of the payoff to Russia for its help.
It “appears”?

Let me guess “anonymous sources” (aka deep state anti-Trumpsters)

It also “appears” Obama and his FBI/CIA deployed their Mole months before FISA rubber stamped any warrant. (aka..Felony Election Tampering)

Last edited: