• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Clapper: " It's a good thing we spied on Trump! " SPY-GATE is born!

EatTheRich

President
It “appears”?

Let me guess “anonymous sources” (aka deep state anti-Trumpsters)
Again, I'm referring to the preponderance of the publicly available evidence, including for example Flynn's guilty pleas for failing to register as a foreign agent and money laundering (clearly designed to obscure the sources of his funding).

Last edited:

worldlymrb

Revenge
Again, I'm referring to the preponderance of the publicly available evidence, including for example Flynn's guilty pleasure for failing to register as a foreign agent and money laundering (clearly designed to obscure the sources of his funding).
Flynn’s crime was the same thing Podesta did, which was failure to fill out all the paperwork. Which means at the time of the 2016 Election, Podesta was a foreign Russian agent working for Hillary. But Podesta was allowed to file his paperwork retroactively.

Go ahead and keep digging yourself that Russian collusion conspiracy theory hole..... Meanwhile, calls for an Independent Special Council is growing louder to investigate Obama/DEMS SPYGATE, which has documented hard evidence of Illegal spying, collusion with foreign spy agencies (MI6), election tampering, fraud and racketeering just to name a few.

Hillary 2024!

EatTheRich

President
Flynn’s crime was the same thing Podesta did, which was failure to fill out all the paperwork. Which means at the time of the 2016 Election, Podesta was a foreign Russian agent working for Hillary. But Podesta was allowed to file his paperwork retroactively.

Go ahead and keep digging yourself that Russian collusion conspiracy theory hole..... Meanwhile, calls for an Independent Special Council is growing louder to investigate Obama/DEMS SPYGATE, which has documented hard evidence of Illegal spying, collusion with foreign spy agencies (MI6), election tampering, fraud and racketeering just to name a few.

Hillary 2024!
It was Tony Podesta who worked for Russia ... John Podesta who was with the Clinton campaign. Anyway, I'm sure you'll present any of the "documented hard evidence" you allege exists.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Can you spell orange jump suit James? James buddy.....you have the entire propaganda department going " hair on fire " with that one.....they are out there trying to convince the public that the FBI as a WEPONIZED agent of the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION did not actually SPY on the Trump campaign.....and here you are saying it on national TV dude!

How do you expect Bugsy and paidview to make their keystroke quota this week man?

I hope you have some spare work for them to do...not sure how handy they are with rakes, shovels and hedge clippers but surely you can let a few Mexicans go so they can get basic grocery money eh?

JO
Doubt you reply to this BUT...when you put quotation marks {@CarolJo calls them parenthesis) around a sentence it means that someone actually said or wrote that exact thing. Are you saying that Clapper actually said.." " It's a good thing we spied on Trump! "
I don't think so.

EatTheRich

President
Dude. How you have fallen. :-/
Good grief.
Seriously, your baseless ad hominem attacks on fellow posters, which are the sole content of the vast majority of posts here, add nothing of value to the discussion of policy, political philosophy, or current events.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Seriously, your baseless ad hominem attacks on fellow posters, which are the sole content of the vast majority of posts here, add nothing of value to the discussion of policy, political philosophy, or current events.
Your 'Tard solidarity is noted. LoL!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sorry...you can't wiggle out of this one.....there was a paid operative in the campaign...and it was admitted on national TV by clapper himself who used the word spy.....hence we now have
SPY-GATE.....everyone already knows what it refers to.

You can scream, holler, pretend....and cry all you want. The cat is out of the bag.
and once again please don't make me laugh with..." they were trying to protect Trump "... or they were doing PATRIOTIC things.....the only attempts at interference seem to be what the very agencies themselves who are investigated invented and choreographed.

JO
ok..name the paid informant...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Which is why you are talking to one of the handful of right wingers I've put on ignore...it is a wonderful thing. Try it.