• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cleaning up Philadelphia

We could put could put an end to the racism now but lefty will fight me every way possible.
Just look at what's going on right now. Democrat mayors, governors, and police chiefs have called in the (mostly white) terror squads to destroy black businesses, neighborhoods, homes, and families. They will keep people down at any cost to preserve their power.

Colorforms

Senator
Well said! Sadly, it will probably take another century to erase the stain of Democrat racism from our nation.
I am a little bothered by the fact that democrats see an accusation as tantamount to guilt. They've been getting worse about it over recent years. Simply having an unsubstantiated allegation leveled at you can ruin your life.

I really don't want to live in a leftist world.

Jen

Senator
I am a little bothered by the fact that democrats see an accusation as tantamount to guilt. They've been getting worse about it over recent years. Simply having an unsubstantiated allegation leveled at you can ruin your life.

I really don't want to live in a leftist world.
I agree with you, @Colorforms. Democrats have utterly ruined the lives of some good people. It's despicable.