• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

climate Change ideology is a ridiculous illusion.

Ray Colburn

Council Member
While global education worries children that people are destroying the Earth, some things need to be pointed out:

As a planet, the Earth is a very active place. It has a molten core of iron and nickel surrounding a solid core that is cooling in geological time from the center out. The enormous forces of gravity that hold the rest of the Earth’s layers together produce some energy converted to heat. In addition, decaying radioactive isotopes of uranium, thorium and potassium that were consolidated into the Earth’s composition at its formation have kept the Earth’s center white hot for billions of years.

Humanity dwells on a perilously superficial layer at the very outer surface called a tectonic plate. Considering the colossal inner fury that is contained by serendipitous gravitational and rotational balance aided by a large stabilizing moon, it’s a bonified miracle that modern humans ever evolved. There are super volcanos around the Earth containing enough magma to spew sun-blocking material into the stratosphere to turn the Earth into a snowball wiping out humanity overnight.

Planet Earth does not exist in a protected bubble; it’s a tiny speck in a timeless void we call the universe. Our planet is in a slave-locked trajectory around a massive furnace called the Sun. Our distance from this crackling cauldron of energy makes life possible but not guaranteed.

The sun emits solar flares and mass ejecta that could easily strip off our atmosphere along with a magnetosphere that shields us from lethal solar winds. In a worst-case scenario our poorly maintained, electrical grid is vulnerable to a solar-burnout shutdown that would throw humanity back to the 1700’s.

Iridium found below the Earth’s K-T boundary suggests that collisions with heavenly bodies eradicated the dinosaurs and 75 percent of all life 66 million years ago. No technology exists to deflect incoming space rocks. Good humans do not live in an assured paradise being destroyed by bad humans needing to be taxed.

The only useful thing humanity can do at this point is to force an update of the Earth’s electrical grids to at least preserve some of the modern population from cosmic calamity. Taxing the masses to control behavior is as ridiculous as sacrificing animals to appease the gods.

Climate change ideology is just a fearful illusion that justifies oppression of the people by elites that see an opportunity to enrich and empower themselves.

D

Deleted member 21794

I like your post. To me, it points out the absolute STUPIDITY of the climate cult. It's a matter of perspective. Climate pimps babble about stuff like, "warmest temperature on record!" Wow, sounds impressive- until one makes a few basic observations. Records have been kept for about 200 years. The planet is 4.5 billion years old. 200 years isn't even the blink of an eye on Earth's timeline.

The fact is, we could go on for days about how climate pimps' perceptions are silly because they are thinking on a human being's timeline of very recent history. Earth is on a geological timeline.

And of course, climate change isn't about science either. It's about government accumulating more power over people.

What a shame there are so many people to stupid to see this and instead stand in line begging government to take their rights away.

EatTheRich

President
I like your post. To me, it points out the absolute STUPIDITY of the climate cult. It's a matter of perspective. Climate pimps babble about stuff like, "warmest temperature on record!" Wow, sounds impressive- until one makes a few basic observations. Records have been kept for about 200 years. The planet is 4.5 billion years old. 200 years isn't even the blink of an eye on Earth's timeline.

The fact is, we could go on for days about how climate pimps' perceptions are silly because they are thinking on a human being's timeline of very recent history. Earth is on a geological timeline.

And of course, climate change isn't about science either. It's about government accumulating more power over people.

What a shame there are so many people to stupid to see this and instead stand in line begging government to take their rights away.
This is also the most variability in temperature in tens of thousands of years, predicted in advance based on a simple physical anthropogenic cause, with dozens of other proposed causes or contributing factors ruled out or their effects minimized by the evidence.

You are saying that no matter what the temperature becomes, there is no reason to take notice.

Certainly avoidance - acceptance of the not so master race in it's survival of the fittest pseudoscience pedophilia fascists whether they be Islamophobia "death to the infidels" or Christiananality "serve the Pope or die" master plan Darwin - Mengele compulsive - obsessive subscribers for future mass extinction events.

This is also the most variability in temperature in tens of thousands of years, predicted in advance based on a simple physical anthropogenic cause, with dozens of other proposed causes or contributing factors ruled out or their effects minimized by the evidence.
You are saying that no matter what the temperature becomes, there is no reason to take notice.
Similar to the national religion of Darwin - Mengele sociopsychopathilogical survival of the fittest Christiananality pedophilia fascists award seekers where negative entropy as geometrical multiplicative increasing entropy as a gradual decline into disorder, whether applied to global climate changes, baptize thine eyes by urinations or thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists is not grammatically correct for suicidal Islamidiotocracy master race super egos homicidal human farming master plan.

CLIMATE CHANGE IS A REALITY

Anyone that denies climate change is a delusional conspiracy whack.

Climate change IS happening...and I'm on board. It's November, it's Michigan, it's 70 degrees. I urge everyone everywhere to go out in their driveways, start their cars and let them run overnight. Let's get this party started!

Ain't no hurricanes here...

EatTheRich

President
CLIMATE CHANGE IS A REALITY

Anyone that denies climate change is a delusional conspiracy whack.

Climate change IS happening...and I'm on board. It's November, it's Michigan, it's 70 degrees. I urge everyone everywhere to go out in their driveways, start their cars and let them run overnight. Let's get this party started!

Ain't no hurricanes here...
You think it ends here?

No. I hope you’re enjoying the weather now cause if scientists are to be believed you are likely in for big increases in flooding, heat waves that devastate human health and crop production, and some Arctic winter blasts.
I read an article that said in 30 years, Michigan is going to have the most ideal climate on the planet. And, as you know, we are pretty much the Saudi Arabia of freshwater. So while the rest of the world is clawing their way through the dust with parched lips, I'll be whistling a happy tune and filling up my duck's kiddie pool and watering my garden.
I got to tell you. I'm not a big fan of winter.