• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Clinton campaign telling so many Lies, is Hillary sick or dead?

Days

Commentator
What the heck is going on? Did Hillary die on Sep 11?

This is global, this is conspiracy theory on steroids. We've been told so many Lies, no one believes a word that comes from Hillary's campaign. All we know for sure is that Hillary totally collapsed on Sep 11th, was tossed into a vehicle like a corpse, Ronald Reagan needed less help after he was shot from point blank range in the chest, no one really knows where she was taken or what happened to her. We haven't seen or heard from her since. What we have been treated to is her double, pretending to be her, emerging 90 minutes later from her daughter's place and a phony phone call on CNN. And Bill Clinton telling more Lies and a bunch of new medical excuses... but no one can verify that Hillary Clinton is alive and breathing. It is that strange.

I weeded through a dozen of these videos, trying to find someone who more or less stuck to the facts; I settled on this video for that reason, but it leaves out a lot of stuff that is out there, for instance, it is widely reported that the Democratic National Committee held an emergency meeting and discussed replacing Hillary with Biden for the debates. That would only be legal to do if Hillary was dead.

D

Deleted member 21794

I believe that she is alive, but so ill that she can make very few public appearances. I certainly won't deny she is dead. There is no question if she were, Cankles Inc. would do their best to deceive the public for as long as they can.

If the Democrats are holding emergency meetings, that tells me the insiders know her health is of serious enough concern that it could cost them the election.

As to her magical reappearance 90 minutes after her collapse, it's highly suspicious that they kept the media so far away from her. The only person who went near her being a small girl who wouldn't know the difference between Hillary Clinton and a double.

Days

Commentator
I believe that she is alive, but so ill that she can make very few public appearances. I certainly won't deny she is dead. There is no question if she were, Cankles Inc. would do their best to deceive the public for as long as they can.

If the Democrats are holding emergency meetings, that tells me the insiders know her health is of serious enough concern that it could cost them the election.

As to her magical reappearance 90 minutes after her collapse, it's highly suspicious that they kept the media so far away from her. The only person who went near her being a small girl who wouldn't know the difference between Hillary Clinton and a double.
That was her double, she's six inches shorter, a heck of a lot thinner, and it was totally staged.

I can't find anything purporting to have happened since Sep 11, that can be in any way dated. The news is all about Trump, and what clips are available of Clinton's re-emergence on the campaign trail in North Carolina is terse, and seems pieced together, if it wasn't for the way the quick clips are presented, you would have no clue what she is talking about. The media sets up the clip telling you what it is, it is obviously something that was created from existing clips... example; the media tells you that she was asked why her running mate wasn't informed of the pneumonia and then they go to Hillary saying, "I won't go into that, I can tell you that we talked" .... it could be a clip about her discussion with anyone... and it could have been made a year ago. Her voice is firm and strong, her appearance and demeanor also, it doesn't look like a clip from 2016. You get these 12 second clips about strange subjects and it isn't obvious that she is talking about anything current at all.

There's no live coverage of her return to the campaign trail? Try to find real footage of Hillary since 09/11. Something strange is going on.

Bugsy McGurk

President

There it is - you jumped the shark. Buying into the "body double" insanity.

Seek therapy. STAT.

;-)

Days

Commentator
There it is - you jumped the shark. Buying into the "body double" insanity.

Seek therapy. STAT.

;-)
the body double appearance on 09/11 isn't even the debate, that woman is well known. The question is, is Hillary sick and hiding again or did she kick the bucket?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Whether she is sick or dead, who knows? Her campaign is covering for her with so many Lies, no one knows what to believe.

Again, she is not dead. She's on live TV. Quite alive. It's not rational to think she's dead.

You really should trust me on this.

Days

Commentator
Again, she is not dead. She's on live TV. Quite alive. It's not rational to think she's dead.

You really should trust me on this.
She's not on Live tv. Did you watch the video bugs?

Let's take a poll and see how many here trust you on anything...

you are walking propaganda machine. That's your schtick. fine, just leave out the personal attacks and we'll get along swimmingly.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
That was her double, she's six inches shorter, a heck of a lot thinner, and it was totally staged.

I can't find anything purporting to have happened since Sep 11, that can be in any way dated. The news is all about Trump, and what clips are available of Clinton's re-emergence on the campaign trail in North Carolina is terse, and seems pieced together, if it wasn't for the way the quick clips are presented, you would have no clue what she is talking about. The media sets up the clip telling you what it is, it is obviously something that was created from existing clips... example; the media tells you that she was asked why her running mate wasn't informed of the pneumonia and then they go to Hillary saying, "I won't go into that, I can tell you that we talked" .... it could be a clip about her discussion with anyone... and it could have been made a year ago. Her voice is firm and strong, her appearance and demeanor also, it doesn't look like a clip from 2016. You get these 12 second clips about strange subjects and it isn't obvious that she is talking about anything current at all.

There's no live coverage of her return to the campaign trail? Try to find real footage of Hillary since 09/11. Something strange is going on.
Only clip I can find of Hillary that is supposed to be from this morning is in this article:
Hillary Clinton on Donald Trump's birtherism: 'There is no erasing it in history'

Again, there's no way to date this clip from what she is saying. There's no mention in the article where she is or what the event is... isn't that strange for a campaign rally? Look how strong she looks, and how strong her voice is; I don't think this clip is recent at all, it is older than six months, and it certainly isn't from this morning. I can't find any concrete evidence of Hillary having survived her collapse on 09/11.

Days

Commentator
Only clip I can find of Hillary that is supposed to be from this morning is in this article:
Hillary Clinton on Donald Trump's birtherism: 'There is no erasing it in history'

Again, there's no way to date this clip from what she is saying. There's no mention in the article where she is or what the event is... isn't that strange for a campaign rally? Look how strong she looks, and how strong her voice is; I don't think this clip is recent at all, it is older than six months, and it certainly isn't from this morning. I can't find any concrete evidence of Hillary having survived her collapse on 09/11.
Bill is campaigning for Hillary. Michelle Obama is campaigning for Hillary. What is going on? Fake news is tossing short clips of Hillary from last year and pretending this is Hillary back on the campaign trail... but there's no event footage, not even a single person from the crowd, not even a view of the stage, just a close up of Hillary speaking stronger than she has all year.

If Hillary isn't dead, she is so sick, they don't know what to do. They tossed her into her SUV like a side of beef, scraped her foot along the ground like it was even attached, like she wasn't going to feel a thing from that, turned her ankle 180 degrees backward, even drove off without her shoe... what the hell is such a rush that they wouldn't at least toss her shoe in before slamming the door?

Bill can't even remember what the health lie of the day is....

Jen

Senator
What the heck is going on? Did Hillary die on Sep 11?

This is global, this is conspiracy theory on steroids. We've been told so many Lies, no one believes a word that comes from Hillary's campaign. All we know for sure is that Hillary totally collapsed on Sep 11th, was tossed into a vehicle like a corpse, Ronald Reagan needed less help after he was shot from point blank range in the chest, no one really knows where she was taken or what happened to her. We haven't seen or heard from her since. What we have been treated to is her double, pretending to be her, emerging 90 minutes later from her daughter's place and a phony phone call on CNN. And Bill Clinton telling more Lies and a bunch of new medical excuses... but no one can verify that Hillary Clinton is alive and breathing. It is that strange.

I weeded through a dozen of these videos, trying to find someone who more or less stuck to the facts; I settled on this video for that reason, but it leaves out a lot of stuff that is out there, for instance, it is widely reported that the Democratic National Committee held an emergency meeting and discussed replacing Hillary with Biden for the debates. That would only be legal to do if Hillary was dead.

She's out there today talking about Trump and hoping people will forget her little sack of potatoes incident.

Days

Commentator
She's out there today talking about Trump and hoping people will forget her little sack of potatoes incident.
they floated her double on 09/11, the media has floated fake polls and fake news all summer, unless I see Live coverage, I don't believe these stories for one moment. I don't think Hillary is in any shape to be on the stump this week, she's either in a hospital bed somewhere or gone to meet her maker.

Jen

Senator
they floated her double on 09/11, the media has floated fake polls and fake news all summer, unless I see Live coverage, I don't believe these stories for one moment. I don't think Hillary is in any shape to be on the stump this week, she's either in a hospital bed somewhere or gone to meet her maker.
This is her yesterday.

Days

Commentator
This is her yesterday.
Thanks Jen, I've been too busy to find this. She looks alive, still not healthy. She is still campaigning with pneumonia? Not a very healthy decision, we'll see if she holds up.

I was deceived by the media posting the only 15 seconds she had a strong voice, what the media did was jump on 15 seconds where she pushed her voice to make it look like the whole speech went like that. They did the same with that babble about Trump and birtherism. So it looked fake to me, when it was just deceptive.

Jen

Senator
Thanks Jen, I've been too busy to find this. She looks alive, still not healthy. She is still campaigning with pneumonia? Not a very healthy decision, we'll see if she holds up.

I was deceived by the media posting the only 15 seconds she had a strong voice, what the media did was jump on 15 seconds where she pushed her voice to make it look like the whole speech went like that. They did the same with that babble about Trump and birtherism. So it looked fake to me, when it was just deceptive.
She looks and sounds exhausted.
I'm not certain she can make it through a debate.
We'll see. I'm looking forward to it.
If she thinks looking and acting frail will get her enough sympathy votes to win, she's sadly mistaken. Nobody thinks this country needs a frail POTUS.

Days

Commentator
She looks and sounds exhausted.
I'm not certain she can make it through a debate.
We'll see. I'm looking forward to it.
If she thinks looking and acting frail will get her enough sympathy votes to win, she's sadly mistaken. Nobody thinks this country needs a frail POTUS.
the point of the top post is very much a dynamic at play here;

her campaign has put out so many Lies, no one believes anything they say.

The campaign put out her double 90 minutes after Hillary was brought to "Chelsea's apartment". The idea being, she wasn't sick enough to bring to a hospital, and there she was healthy as ever just 90 minutes later.

When in reality, the building that houses Chelsea's apartment has a full clinic on the 4th floor that was recently bought up, lock, stock and barrel; it is now someone's own little private clinic; someone rich enough to own their private little hospital. We don't even know for sure Hillary was brought there, all we have is her campaign's word, which might have been a pure Lie also, you know, so they could do the cameo with her double. Either way, it was pure deception.

Fake news, fake polls, a long stream of Lies from the campaign... all to float a flawed candidate who is too sick to run a serious campaign and isn't drawing spit to her rallies.

Imagine how us Bernie followers feel!

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
the point of the top post is very much a dynamic at play here;

her campaign has put out so many Lies, no one believes anything they say.

The campaign put out her double 90 minutes after Hillary was brought to "Chelsea's apartment". The idea being, she wasn't sick enough to bring to a hospital, and there she was healthy as ever just 90 minutes later.

When in reality, the building that houses Chelsea's apartment has a full clinic on the 4th floor that was recently bought up, lock, stock and barrel; it is now someone's own little private clinic; someone rich enough to own their private little hospital. We don't even know for sure Hillary was brought there, all we have is her campaign's word, which might have been a pure Lie also, you know, so they could do the cameo with her double. Either way, it was pure deception.

Fake news, fake polls, a long stream of Lies from the campaign... all to float a flawed candidate who is too sick to run a serious campaign and isn't drawing spit to her rallies.

Imagine how us Bernie followers feel!

Ready for a real head-scratcher, @Days ?
Look at the OP I just posted.
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/something-screwy-re-hillary-collapse.95416/

This has me more confused than ever.

Days

Commentator
Ready for a real head-scratcher, @Days ?
Look at the OP I just posted.
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/something-screwy-re-hillary-collapse.95416/

This has me more confused than ever.
okay, I think we solved it... just a little video edit tool play.

What has me perplexed is why Hillary is playing Russian Roulette with her health. It's not as though she needs the money, could she really want to become the first female president that bad? The election process alone stands a pretty good chance of killing her.

Jen

Senator
okay, I think we solved it... just a little video edit tool play.

What has me perplexed is why Hillary is playing Russian Roulette with her health. It's not as though she needs the money, could she really want to become the first female president that bad? The election process alone stands a pretty good chance of killing her.
Hillary is greedy if nothing else.
She has wanted the POTUS job all her life.
And most people have that gut feeling that they are invincible. She probably feels that in spades.