• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Clinton rallies with female Senate Democrats _ except Warren

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
WASHINGTON (AP) — Linking arms in a Capitol Hill ballroom, Hillary Clinton received a public embrace Monday from 13 female Democratic senators who praised her as a trailblazing leader ready to be president. But there was one noticeable absence: Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren.

"If you're ready for me, I'm ready for you," Clinton said on a stage that included 13 chairs — one for each senator.
If you are ready for me...I am ready for you?????? Was that a sexual proposition? How can anyone be ready for Hillary "The Known Liar" Clinton.?

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2015/11/30/clinton-rallies-with-female-senate-democrats-except-warren
"Clinton joined with a power base of female Senate Democrats, who said a second Clinton in the White House would ensure that generations of young women would view a female president as a normal course of American progress — a notion Clinton welcomed.

"If you're ready for me, I'm ready for you," Clinton said on a stage that included 13 chairs — one for each senator.....

...."She's got the right stuff and it's her time to be president," said Maryland Sen. Barbara Mikulski
"

A second Clinton in the White House would bring back this guy, something generations of young women won't forget. ;)

It's her time? Like she's due or this country owes her? WTF?