• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CNN Analyst Admits Inventing ‘Convo’ He Overheard Between Republican Senators

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Shocker ! Well not really.

CNN political analyst and Clinton Administration Press Secretary Joe Lockhart tweeted about overhearing a conversation between two Republican Senators “who only watch Fox News.” Lockhart writes, “Is this stuff real? I haven’t heard any of this before. I thought it was all about a server. If half the stuff Schiff is saying is true, we’re up sh*t’s creek. Hope the White House has exculpatory evidence.”

Because, as they say, “a lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on,” Lockhart’s tweet went viral.

It should come as no surprise that Jen Rubin was one of the first to retweet the post.

Nine minutes later, Lockhart sent a second tweet which said, “Ok maybe I made up the convo, but you know that’s exactly what they’re thinking.”

Ok maybe I made up the convo, but you know that's exactly what they're thinking.

— Joe Lockhart (@joelockhart) January 22, 2020

CNN political analyst and Clinton Administration Press Secretary Joe Lockhart tweeted about overhearing a conversation between two Republican Senators “who only watch Fox News.” Lockhart writes, “Is this stuff real? I haven’t heard any of this before. I thought it was all about a server. If half the stuff Schiff is saying is true, we’re up sh*t’s creek. Hope the White House has exculpatory evidence.”

Because, as they say, “a lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on,” Lockhart’s tweet went viral.

It should come as no surprise that Jen Rubin was one of the first to retweet the post.

Nine minutes later, Lockhart sent a second tweet which said, “Ok maybe I made up the convo, but you know that’s exactly what they’re thinking.”

Ok maybe I made up the convo, but you know that's exactly what they're thinking.

This is why the Democrats' media felchers are the enemy of the people.

CNN isn't even pretending to be a news organization anymore.

Braveheart

Council Member

The lefts Pravda
Pravda is a Russian broadsheet newspaper, formerly the official newspaper of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, when it was one of the most influential papers in the country with a circulation of 11 million.

llovejim

Current Champion

it is hard to believe even trump voters CANNOT SEE THE SATIRE IN HIS ORIGINAL POST!!! do you even get how silly you look when you act like he was being a news reporter, not making a joke about how people who only watch Fox MIGHT ACTUALLY BE SURPRISED BY ALL THE FACTS THEY ARE JUST NOW HEARING ABOUT AT THE TRIAL? do you not get the joke? seriously? good god. no wonder you are trump voters....i guess to be safe, everyone making a satirical joke, obviously making fun of how misinformed and how uninformed and insulated from reality Fox viewers and right wing fake media believers in general are, should put an LOL or "Warning: Satire" label at the end of the joke- here, look at what he said again and be embarrassed that you did not see the satire-

Press Secretary Joe Lockhart tweeted about overhearing a conversation between two Republican Senators “who only watch Fox News.” Lockhart writes, “Is this stuff real? I haven’t heard any of this before. I thought it was all about a server. If half the stuff Schiff is saying is true, we’re up sh*t’s creek. Hope the White House has exculpatory evidence.”

see? for one thing, how would Lockhart know these two senators ONLY WATCH FOX NEWS? that was the key to the joke- get it? do you think anybody walks around with signs saying "I only watch Fox News?" that was the key to the rest of the joke- that two senators who only watch Fox are so surprised by how overwhelming the evidence is proving Trump bribed Ukraine using vital military aid as the lever....because they only watch Fox, they had no clue about reality!!

get it?

Mr. Friscus

Governor
It appears that if lying hurts the right people, it's not wrong.

It's a trending code of the left. More and more leftist rhetoric dictates that if you do something inately immoral to Trump or a Trump supporter, it becomes morally justified.

As a Conservative and Christian, I think making up a conversation to manipulate and influence a populace is wrong, no matter who does it, and even if it harms my political opposition.

I don't think you'll hear the same from most leftist folk. Hell, most I've run into or watched won't even say Iran is worse than Trump. They simply can't even admit to themselves he's not the crux of evil in the world.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
it is hard to believe even trump voters CANNOT SEE THE SATIRE IN HIS ORIGINAL POST!!! do you even get how silly you look when you act like he was being a news reporter, not making a joke about how people who only watch Fox MIGHT ACTUALLY BE SURPRISED BY ALL THE FACTS THEY ARE JUST NOW HEARING ABOUT AT THE TRIAL? do you not get the joke? seriously? good god. no wonder you are trump voters....i guess to be safe, everyone making a satirical joke, obviously making fun of how misinformed and how uninformed and insulated from reality Fox viewers and right wing fake media believers in general are, should put an LOL or "Warning: Satire" label at the end of the joke- here, look at what he said again and be embarrassed that you did not see the satire-

Press Secretary Joe Lockhart tweeted about overhearing a conversation between two Republican Senators “who only watch Fox News.” Lockhart writes, “Is this stuff real? I haven’t heard any of this before. I thought it was all about a server. If half the stuff Schiff is saying is true, we’re up sh*t’s creek. Hope the White House has exculpatory evidence.”

see? for one thing, how would Lockhart know these two senators ONLY WATCH FOX NEWS? that was the key to the joke- get it? do you think anybody walks around with signs saying "I only watch Fox News?" that was the key to the rest of the joke- that two senators who only watch Fox are so surprised by how overwhelming the evidence is proving Trump bribed Ukraine using vital military aid as the lever....because they only watch Fox, they had no clue about reality!!

get it?

Parroting exactly what he said eh ?

People with an I.Q. over 80 knows what 'satire' is . This wasn't it.

He got busted in the face . Sorry.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

I suppose Lockhart thought this was okay because, after all, the esteemed Adam Schiff had delivered a parody version of President Trump’s infamous phone call with Ukrainian President Zelensky on the House floor and got away with it.

Liberal podcast host Dave Rubin: “Hey @brianstelter , as a very serious “journalist” do you have any thoughts on your colleague (a former Clinton staffer, of course) sharing a totally made up quote? Maybe cover this on the next episode of Unreliable Sources?”

(Note: ICYMI, CNN’s Brian Stelter is producing an HBO documentary on fake news. That should be satire, but unfortunately, it’s not.)

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Parroting exactly what he said eh ?

People with an I.Q. over 80 knows what 'satire' is . This wasn't it.

He got busted in the face . Sorry.
When lefties lie (and get busted), they slough it off and euphemize it after the fact.

When Schiff did it regarding Trump's phone call and completely invented bogus content... (what a way to kick off a sober, somber, prayerful impeachment inquiry)… it was PARODY.

When Lockhart did it... it was SATIRE.

When Obama did it regarding "keeping your doctor" and "$2,500 premium savings"...it was SLOPPY RHETORIC and OVERSELLING.

Remember, lefties are not only crazed...but they are intentionally dishonest.

llovejim

Current Champion
I suppose Lockhart thought this was okay because, after all, the esteemed Adam Schiff had delivered a parody version of President Trump’s infamous phone call with Ukrainian President Zelensky on the House floor and got away with it.

Liberal podcast host Dave Rubin: “Hey @brianstelter , as a very serious “journalist” do you have any thoughts on your colleague (a former Clinton staffer, of course) sharing a totally made up quote? Maybe cover this on the next episode of Unreliable Sources?”

(Note: ICYMI, CNN’s Brian Stelter is producing an HBO documentary on fake news. That should be satire, but unfortunately, it’s not.)
EXACTLY!! now you get it! lockhart's tweet was blatantly satirical the same way Schiff's parody of trump's phone call was, as if it was from an old bogart movie where the mob boss is shaking down a store owner for protection...ESPECIALLY SINCE SCHIFF CLEARLY SAID HE WAS PARAPHRASING BEFORE HE STARTED...and still trump and you and other not so swift people claim he was trying to be accurate, not making fun of the phone call!! what is wrong with you? how can satire just zoom over your head so much? do you ever wonder why if you are sometimes around people and somebody says something and they all laugh but you do not get it, why that is? i bet it happens a lot.

llovejim

Current Champion
When lefties lie (and get busted), they slough it off and euphemize it after the fact.

When Schiff did it regarding Trump's phone call and completely invented bogus content... (what a way to kick off a sober, somber, prayerful impeachment inquiry)… it was PARODY.

When Lockhart did it... it was SATIRE.

When Obama did it regarding "keeping your doctor" and "$2,500 premium savings"...it was SLOPPY RHETORIC and OVERSELLING.

Remember, lefties are not only crazed...but they are intentionally dishonest.
a lot of things zoom over your head. don't blame us for you not being able to detect obvious sarcasm. do you not realize how embarrassed you should be that you think he was trying to be serious, that somehow he knew two republicans senators ONLY WATCHED FOX NEWS, which was the crux of them being so surprised at all the evidence of how trump bribed ukraine? why are you not embarrassed? trump voters so dim they do not get a joke, getting mad at the guy telling the joke that was a joke!! when you first heard the joke about a guy walking into a bar with a duck on his head ordering a beer, and the price was 5 bucks...and the bartender said "We don't get many people with ducks on their heads here," and the guy says "With prices like this, no wonder." did you really think a guy had walked into a bar with a duck on his head and then that happened? i bet you did...admit it...you called the joke teller a liar- that never happened!!

Braveheart

Council Member
EXACTLY!! now you get it! lockhart's tweet was blatantly satirical the same way Schiff's parody of trump's phone call was, as if it was from an old bogart movie where the mob boss is shaking down a store owner for protection...ESPECIALLY SINCE SCHIFF CLEARLY SAID HE WAS PARAPHRASING BEFORE HE STARTED...and still trump and you and other not so swift people claim he was trying to be accurate, not making fun of the phone call!! what is wrong with you? how can satire just zoom over your head so much? do you ever wonder why if you are sometimes around people and somebody says something and they all laugh but you do not get it, why that is? i bet it happens a lot.
You are one of the most intellectually dishonest people I have come across!

llovejim

Current Champion
since you apparently are a trump voter, and live in bizarro trumpland, where good is bad, bad is good, lying is good, being honest is bad, i will take that as a compliment.

llovejim

Current Champion
try to think...once you get used to it, it won't seem so weird....why would lockhart have said these two senators ONLY WATCHED FOX NEWS...if that was not crucial to the rest of the joke? that is the basis for them being so surprised at all the blatant evidence of how crooked trump is!! get it? jeezus...are you really this dim? in real life, how could he know if anybody ONLY WATCHED FOX NEWS? get it?

llovejim

Current Champion
That post speaks volumes to what I am talking about!
and it is true. imagine any trump stooge acting like a guy lying is a bad thing, even if they are wrong about him lying, anyway--trump has lied over 15,000 times since taking office and you act upset about a guy lying during an obvious joke?

llovejim

Current Champion
Nine minutes?

What part of any official US investigation into Biden's activities was Trump babbling about?
he not only made up the convo, he made up the two republican senators he "overheard," and he made up the fact that he knew somehow they ONLY WATCHED FOX...that is how people with an IQ knew he was making a joke. duh.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
a lot of things zoom over your head. don't blame us for you not being able to detect obvious sarcasm. do you not realize how embarrassed you should be that you think he was trying to be serious, that somehow he knew two republicans senators ONLY WATCHED FOX NEWS, which was the crux of them being so surprised at all the evidence of how trump bribed ukraine? why are you not embarrassed? trump voters so dim they do not get a joke, getting mad at the guy telling the joke that was a joke!! when you first heard the joke about a guy walking into a bar with a duck on his head ordering a beer, and the price was 5 bucks...and the bartender said "We don't get many people with ducks on their heads here," and the guy says "With prices like this, no wonder." did you really think a guy had walked into a bar with a duck on his head and then that happened? i bet you did...admit it...you called the joke teller a liar- that never happened!!
Case in point - here we have a lefty excusing ALL the lefty lies and rebadging them as jokes, satire, and parody. One lying Democrat even prefaced his direct, intentional lie in calling it “paraphrased” - which specifically means that it is SHORTENED BUT ACCURATE.

Yep. Leftyfilth doing what it does best.